Yo Sup Forums my gf vagina smells fishy wtf do I do, I feel bad dumping her but every time we sex I almost vomit

Yo Sup Forums my gf vagina smells fishy wtf do I do, I feel bad dumping her but every time we sex I almost vomit

Pic is her ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youngwomenshealth.org/2014/03/12/my-vagina-has-a-funny-fishy-smell-what-is-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

describe the scent and how strong it is user

Femanon here. Just tell her. Also, not dumping my tits, I barely have any anyway.
You're a faggot.

OH...Here we go

Ugly ass + Fishy smell

Dump that bitch and trow some generic excuses if she asks why

What will you dump then?

Need to get her to eat yogurt and fresh fruit, that actually takes care of that problem

are you ejaculating in her? if so, it's likely that the fishy smell is your rotting semen. i'm not kidding.

that's why i'm always coming on my gfs belly or somewhere else.

Spray Fabreeze on her pussy before you fuck her

Have a quiet word, suggest she cleans her cunt

No it doesn't. Some bitches have nasty smelling pussies. No diet change will fix that.

Tell her to try douching.

Fuck her with a bar of soap

Either this or BV

Use...It will give her freshness

Stop bitching and enjoy it.
You're a lucky boy

tits anyway

idk user, but i've been there and it sucked super bad.

tell her to wash up

some things going through my mind
1 how often does she take a shower?
2 does she shave/wax or keep it natural down there?
3 how often does she change the panties?
4 does she blow you off with a smile or with a gag reflex just before contact? Maybe u have the same Problem and she wants to show you how stinky you are on herself.
5 do you possibly smell her asshole and not her pussy when u get a little too down on her?

Tell her or at least drop a hint.

ennjoy it OP while it lasts.. fishy pussy is the best

I would still like to see those tits

Put a mentos in her vagina

mmmm

Oh yes i like that one

>Your nasty gf was never taught how to shower properly
>Or she has a UTI she is too embarrassed to deal with

Either way your girl is a nasty crusty whore and you need to tell her to wash.

you know the rules. tits or gtfo. you are not "in with the guys", and you will never be.

My waifu is prettier

It could be a yeast infection

Look I already told her and she said she doesn't care and she wont' go check it out I'm out of options I can't force her
We had a shower together just before sex and it still smelled like fish

If you nut inside her then it means she needs to douche

Here's a better ass

Put a jolly rancher in your mouth before you go down on her or sex her to cover smell and flavor

>gonorrhea

Get her checked for bacterial vaginosis

Agreed. I even fucked this bitch strait out of the shower her pussy still smelled like shit.

seems you don't know the rules. try reading Tits or GTFO rule and get back to me

Mby she is into stuffing the fish in pussy ?

>everytime I read the story or remember reading it

dump that dirty bitch.last night i was having a convo w my gf about personal hygiene...she told me that she cleans her genitalia everynight give her a veet or a dermomed or some perfume to that stinky bitch,we have bidet here on my country.all my life i thought bidet was to clean your feet but i was wrong..however my gf pussy smells nice.she is really clean if that shit happend to me i would leave her.(dont tell her the real reason bc its kinda harsh) just dump her

Here ya go m8

youngwomenshealth.org/2014/03/12/my-vagina-has-a-funny-fishy-smell-what-is-it/

Problem is I don't want to dump her cause she is literally emotinally unstabble she cries a lot and always says that she doesn't want me to leave.
I'm really sexually frustrated I am a good looking guy and I get girls quite easily and I just feel wasted on her.

If she does not care about you, you have no reason to care about her. Dump the bitch. She probably have some mycosis or some shit

Story?

then tell her.there is no reason a bro should suffer for that stuff.sex is a great thing not something you are forced to do.

oh boy

Fuck that article needs to be removed.
what kinda horrible fem nazi tells young women to have less sexual partners...This shit needs to be stoped!

TITS OR GTFO U FUKIN THOT REEEEEEEEEE

Agreed

Not your problem. Hear me man, not your FUCKING PROBLEM bitches cry, about all kinds of things wether they have tits or a dick. they will piss and moan and play off your sympathies.

DONT FALL FOR THAT SHIT!

Well
More dicks=more stinks=less sex (because the shitty smell)

This.

Should be treatable

Needs to be torn down like OP's Gf needs a better ass, and some dettol for that cunt

you suck at picking girlfriend

fuck off Chris

rule 1. examine ass thoroughly before anything beyond friendship is even considered . this ass is 3/10 you have nobody to blame but yourself OP

Kek

I really think I know you..at least maybe, I have a friend in an extremely similar situation

nice ass
more?

Male

This

get a gas mask
???
profit

Could be an infection.

Need to see tits tho

I had a similar problem with my gf before I dumped her. She was a very sweaty person and while I thought it was her rancid ass pussy, it was actually just sweat accumulating down there. Have you ever done it right after a shower and does it still smell? If not the problem may be sweat and not pussy

Titties

Where u from?
Anyway I think I'll give her two more weeks and if she doesn't get it figured by then I'll just dump her, any suggestions on how to dump her?
She is one of those cry all the time girls and never leaves me alone.

small tits are cute tits. Nothing to be ashamed of at all.

ask her when the last time she washed the fucking thing

Pretend to go down on her but when she's expecting your tongue to slurp dat pussy, you shove a stick of deodorant up there. I think she'll get the hint. Then, simply walk away, in the nude of course.

Who the fuck is chris?

Stop being autistic and ask her to wash her vagina then.

We're all adults here, ask and you shall receive

Does she look down there like she is sitting on top of Slash's shoulders? Tell her to trim that thing down and do some douching on a daily basis.

virgin
this

Kid: just mention it once how stupid are you?
Let her clean her vagina with vagina-kerosine cleaning and schedule ur sex. Or be an dumb idiot and dump the girl because of the smell.

Is her name indigo?

femanon here, not gonna show my tits because i said i am a femanon. this fact is irrelevant. what is important is that she showers and cleans in between her lips. everytime i show i spread my labia and rub some soap then i gently rub my clit to wipe the soap off. while my labia is still spread i let water flow down and wash the soapiness away. sometimes when after throwing away a tampon i have to dig deeper inside my vag to clean it out. i also have to push, kind of like taking a shit, so that all the gunk comes out.

not going to show tits. make me bitch.

"Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat, price check on Vagiclean, aisle five."

Can confirm, gfs pussy's smell is unfixable. I just take a deep breath before eating her up

No tits means your words are meaningless

Have sex in the shower ?
But really boys, girls personal hygiene is inportant.
Ask her to go to a gynaecologist to see if she has a fucked up vigina

Ops meant to use this one

man/10

easy solution for you op

This has been going on the since the first we slept together she told me she has other partners but she also told me she washes her pussy as clean as she can.

>femanon
Fema ?
Get out!

The most under rated movie ever!

Tiny titties best titties poast 'em. Post your bra too. OP is almost hot clipping bras is hot af

Get her in the shower with you. Masturbate her pussy with the shower head. Use a sweet, strong scented gel, like bubblegum.. most girls love the shit made by "lush", try it.

Bro its some infection im sorry.
She probably gets cummed and then sleeps all night with it dripping away and just takes the pill more times than shed like to admit

No, you don't know the rules, ho. You stated you were a girl. Now show us your tits.

Er nurse: Trichomonas infection is super common and can cause a fishy smell. Talk to her about it and encourage her to go clinic.

Stfu already im not a girl but ur making a big fucking deal about some titties u are not touching lol

Tits collection folder is not just anything its fucking holy grail u fucking cunt

Changing the subject. Confirmed girl. Tries to change her gender when she stated otherwise: confirmed bitch.

I wouldnt be in this board if I wasn't at least a bit of a cunt