Will this be the week trump is impeached?

Will this be the week trump is impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

patribotics.blog/

Yes. Obama was better, George W Bush was better, Hitler would have been better then Drump.

Do you even know what it means to impeach?

He has to do something that warrants an impeachment hearing first. So far he hasn't. So far...

KEEP CRYING AND TRYING

you have to do something illegal to be impeached you fucking retard

plot twist, he's the best president we've had in a long time. Prove me wrong

protip: you cant. so keep crying

YOU FUCKING LOSE

Trump is literally Zap Brannigan

Just cause I don't feel like sticking around for you libtards to answer, it means to formally bring charges against an elected official. It does not mean he gets kicked out of office.

You special snowflakes need to grow tf up and stop acting like a bunch of newborn baby girls and crying because you didn't get your own way. Start living in the real world! You don't get a safe place. Gtfohwtbs son

fattest and best don't mean the same thing

Probably not, not sure why people think he's going to be impeached. He's done nothing wrong, he's done nothing but improve our country.

He was better then Obama.

Getting tired of all the Liberals bitching about him, you dumbasses lost, get over it.

whoever shooped that made the hand too big

The best will be if republicans win the midterm elections too. That would be the best. Make America man up again! Stop being whiny bitches

NOT AS FAT
AS YOUR POINTLESSNESS

>He's done nothing wrong

>derp

>Stop being whiny bitches
guess you've never seen donnie's twitter feed

This. I don't get the cries for a "special prosecutor" either. There is nothing there, everything they are hanging that on is a Möbius strip of innuendo drawn from earlier innuendo.

lol

Fuck outta here with your stupidity. You were probably crying about Comey "he cost her the presidency". Now he has been fired because he is inept, and now he is your darling. You hypothetical sissy, stfo and stuff. No body cares. Go cry on each others shoulders and pull your panties outta your ass and circle jerk each other for the next 4 years, cause real America ain't hearin it

▶ that's just chuck screamin, cause that's what they do

Please take this kind of thread to Sup Forums

Lol. Hypocritical. There is no hypothetical about it, you are a sissy

>real America

Fuck outta here with your stupidity. You were probably commending Comey during the election by publicy announcing that they're reopening the investigation. Now he has been fired because he's investigating Trump, and now he's inept. You hypothetical sissy, stfo and stuff. No body cares. Go cry on each others shoulders and pull your panties outta your ass and circle jerk each other for the next 4 years, cause real America ain't hearin it

fuck you we'll post whatever we want

the signature aspect of a narcissist is that he is reluctant to admit any failure. the failure lies always with the ones accusing him of making a mistake.

narcissists are empathetic, but highly manipulative. their empathy ends as soon as you approach them with a problem. they will not care about that, unless they can milk you somehow based on your problems.

a narcissist is determined that he is the best and everyone else pales in comparison.

b
is for random.... Pretty sure this is random... Go back to your lolli thread nerd

I'm not sure why people are worried or concerned, Trump fired him because he didn't fucking listen.

You dumbasses realize we would have had it worse if we had Hillary as President? We would be in WWIII by now if she was President.

who would have known zooming in makes objects bigger, liberals sure got me thinkin on this one, between this and 2 scoops obv impeach!!!

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

I saved all editions of "Die Zeit" right before he got elected. Am I a millionairs? Can sell on ebay for much?

we can only hope so OP

LOL
JUST I CANT EVEN ANYMORE
>DIES FROM WHITE Privilege

A true Sup Forums speech.

what has he actually done that's good? he's tried a bunch but what has he actually accomplished? what he's done wrong is gut the state department, gut the epa, rolled back investor protection, blinded us overseas, alienated our allies, and the latest with the fbi is that he's basically threatening someone about to give testimony in an investigation into his campaign which may be grounds for charging him with obstruction of justice.

we don't have a functioning federal government. more than half of the required appointees have not even been selected. he just kind of stooped with cabinet members, which he stuffed with rich and unqualified people known only for how they are con artists and thieves in their own fields. his tax reforms are only good for the very wealthy.

the Republicans have already put you search histories up for sale. what will you think when net neutrality goes? what has he done that's good for the people? how does getting rid of science, national parks, the epa, walstreet reform, education, health care, impartial oversight and national security good for us?

>WE GONE BUILD THAT WALL!

Oops, no one wants to pay for it!
>WE NOT GONE BUILD THAT WALL! I NEVER SAID WE GONE BUILD THAT WALL!

the worst part about them is theyre not as smart as they think they are and will go to some profoundly stupid depths to prove themselves. this makes them very easily manipulated. he was goaded into a twitter argument by a fucking 16 year old.

>he was goaded into a twitter argument by a fucking 16 year old.

sauce?

K, but every pic in this was taken from one day...so how does it make you look when you base your logic of a job that lasts 4-8 years on one day? Kind of makes you look like a generic liberal that jumps the gun on trying to make trump look bad.

As usual the libtards have an unlimited supply of tears to shed but no actual evidence of anything...

Plenty of speculation and heresy, which are NOT evidence, but most libtards take it all as gospel.

Wtf am I even responding for? Stay bitter libtards it's gonna be a long 8 years.

No.
Trump will not be impeached this week or at any point during his term.
Those who believe otherwise are either morons who don't understand what impeachment means and why it happens, or delusional cunts who have gaslit themselves into actually believing the "muh Russia" narrative.

She has been right about a few things. I'd like this to be one.

If Hatch is getting briefings that means they skipped Pence & Ryan for reasons too.

in maybe 20-40 years we will find out the truth when everyone can come out without the fear of pissing off the people in power

cont.

narcissists can't stand the presence of another narcissist or any person that can manage to attract a lot of attention or show strength. Comey didn't "swear in" to the loyalty pact that Trump demanded, but instead said that he will "always tell the truth and be truthful to him".
The truth can hurt, especially when it uncovers things. That's why Trump asked his staff to come up with excuses to fire him.

>fagtron

but 5 months as president, he has already earned several billions.

not sure if trolling or just retarded

How come Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream.

Don't know if it will be this week but his actions in the past week have done nothing to help him.

I am from the UK so don't really care either way but watching from the outside I can't understand why the fuck he is doing such stupid shit. Honestly he just needs to stop with Twitter more than anything else.

Yeah Comey needed to go imho but Trump was a moron by saying he decided to do it because he thought the Russia investigation was stupid. That is just asking for people to come after him.

I don't understand why he doesn't just release his tax returns and welcome a full investigation into the russia connection stuff. If he is being honest and hasn't got any dodgy russian connections then he has nothing to worry about. All this shit he does just makes him look guilty as fuck. He is the president of the united states, he needs to start acting like it and prove everyone wrong that he is to be trusted.

using words like libtard over and over just shows that you've stopped thinking. you're just vomiting someone else's message with, let's be honest, a childish and dumb insult. same goes with any 1-note name calling. it's just dumb. you're dumb.

>my logic of someone doing something illegal is when someone who isn't trusted by a vast majority of people for letting politicians who committed illegal acts off Scott free says "hey...trust me...Russia wanted trump to win"

The libcucks are so desperate for any kind of ammo that they just jumped on and chimped out about the "button in Oval Office for a coke"

It's called a paging system and every single president has used it...before that it was a bell. There Was even a president that got servants to hide in closets so they'd never have to see them.

You libcucks are so desperate to make him look bad and all you do is make yourself look like idiots.

How does it make you feel that the new billionaire president is wasting your tax dollars on trips to his golf palace where he even charges the Secret Service to use his golf carts to protect him?

>zooming in makes objects bigger
NOT PROPORTIONALLY!

>same goes with any 1-note name calling
>you're dumb

user I love you

Because if he just waits until shit gets past a fever pitch he can point out the retardation behind the media narrative. Just like his 2005 tax releases.

>comey "sabotages"clinton
>dems demand his head and his immediate firing
>Trump fires him
>Dems demand Trump be impeached for firing Comey

these are two different images shot with different lenses you mongoloid

Guess he's just supposed to let fake bullshit spread so the already brainwashed can get a fresh dose of anti trump rhetoric?

Especially since the left wing aren't so much liberals as third-worldists. "Libtard" is a dumb word used by a dumb constituency.

Not that you don't belong in the oven or anything.

>ignores whole post
>your dumb...

Kek, good comeback kid, go play with your autism spinner or something.

so one lens is a special orange hand magnifier lens?

>brainwashed

it's always been a conservative mantra that the innocent have nothing to fear. usually after they try to strip away your rights and privacy. by their own logic, trump looks guilty as fuck. if this was going on with obama, those retards would be losing their fucking minds over it.

There is always a private chef on duty at the White house. The president doesn't just have Coke on call, they can order whatever they want whenever they want and a professional chef will whip it up for them.

Been that way for decades.

>real America
>college kids who can't even figure out what fantasy life gender they want to be today
Pick one

Puberty is going to hit your spoiled ass like a train

You're right, there are way too many women there.

Muricans

I love how the Rethuglicans are always calling people snowflakes when they cry like little bitches when you point out anything negative about Trump. And their president is the biggest snowflake of all of them.

What's the problem snowflake? You having a sad because Obama was intelligent, could speak and got things done and Trump with a little over 100 days in his pocket is considered the worse president in history.

Gotta set the woods on fire, build on new ground

well, some of them are female.

he keeps bringing it back up again and again though. he could shut everyone up right now by just releasing his tax returns. showing he doesnt have any connections to russia would pretty much kill the russia investigation right now. seriously if he has nothing to hide why the fuck is he acting like he is?

Why are Libtards/Democrats so fucking dumb.

He can't get impeached and to top it off there is no Russian connection, or issues with his taxes, if there were ties or other issues you would think they'd show them to get him impeached asap but theres not because they dont exist

"you're " you micro cock illiterate knuckle dragger

Politics are for scholars

That's good English for a Russian patsy

There's clearly some asians in there but of course they're honorary whites because non-whites actually being successful on their own merit is impossible amirite?