Who is the most popular mainstream rock band at the moment?

Who is the most popular mainstream rock band at the moment?

Probably your pic - other bands are more popular than them but they've all stopped playing rock

>foo fighters

I don't know, man. I bet Nirvana still sells more records.

Twenty One Pilots
Paramore
Fall Out Boy
Imagine Dragons
Panic! At The Disco
Linkin Park

Dave Grohl's signature i have nothing new to bring to the table pose

paramore are probably the most popular decent rock group
arctic monkeys are less popular than them at this point thanks to the pace of music these days

These guys.

The last Paramore album is straight up synthpop (its good though)
But yeah, Arctic Monkeys is still quantifiable as rock so prolly them

None of these bands play rock any more

This.

I fucking HATE Imagine Dragons, I think they're the most boring band on earth today and all their songs sound exactly the same, but goddamn, everyone I know loves them.

Coldplay or Muse maybe?

who the FUCK are the second and 4th guys?

The only one of these that could be considered rock anymore is twenty one pilots

The Radioheads.

Either Tame Impala or Muse. Maybe Coldplay, if you'd even count them as a rock band (I wouldn't.)

Paramore and Panic at the Disco are still rock. Imagine Dragons previous album was rock. Paramore's not bad

Radiohead

Is this like Hair Metal where in the 2020s we'll realize how shit it is and get the good stuff?

Death Grips

When arcade fire releases their album it will be them

Arctic Monkeys haven't been relevant since 2013/2014

No. Trap is the hair metal. You know how certain 80s synth tones and super high gain flanged guitar sounds cheesy? That's what the triplet hi hats and autotuned "rapping" is today

>triplet hi hats

go away Anthony

I used that actual phrase, unlike the mellon who has to use meme adjectives because he can't describe music well

rolling stones are still touring?

macca is

anyway, you said band: I'd say MUSE, U2, and Radiohead. Gorillaz maybe, but not really actually