Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Lol go get another spray tan

>I’m pretty much perfect

I bet you bout tree fiddy that your gf cucks you with a black guy faggot

Can anyone tell me how long this meme exists?
Been lurking and posting for about 4 years and eversince this seems to be known

kys fag

You know what? Fuck you! I don't care what you call me, you look like a jersey shore faggot to me. I hope you never come on Sup Forums again.

>thanks for listening

As many times as this shit has been posted it's pretty accurate about me. Though I am the worst of both worlds considering I beat off to loli and facebook photos. I'm a loser and I'm very lonely, I don't have any friends, last time I had a friend to speak with was in high school senior year 2012, we're in fucking 2017 and I've been so lonely then.. all I do nowadays is browse the depths of Sup Forums and /jp/ reviewing onaholes for other degenerates like myself. Hopefully one day I ascend into badassery like yourself sir. Thank you and have a nice day..

It's from around 2007.

Source: Am oldfag

Shieeet negro.i started in about 2008 and it was definitely pasta then.

fairly sure this has been popping up for around a decade now. Think the first time I encountered it here was 2008 maybe?

Here we go...

>hurr durr im an oldfag ive seen this already!1!!

I just posted this you pussy bitches.
The fact that all of you have to one up yourselves on seeing a post years before is pathetic.
My baseball coach would personally beat the shit out of you faggots.
My offer still stands, faggots.
Hit me with your best shot. Oh wait you can't.
That's right go beat off to anime some more.

>My name is John

you look like a gay

>I just posted this you pussy bitches.

>All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures
implying that's a bad thing

Wow this is just sad.
All of you loosers actually are trying to be "the first cool guy to see this post".
You all will never know what it feels like to be inside of a "3D" vagina.
Haha

Sorry, I sold my guido collection a few years ago on eBay. I even had some really rare guidos. This one is just a common.

You killed Hanna.

Hey John,

I'm a snake, and I'm going to eat every little bit of you. All of your flesh are muscular, oiled, machines that spend every second of the day looking tasty. You are everything delicious about the human body. Honestly, have you been snakefood before? I mean, I guess it's fun teasing snakes with your fine ass body, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than poking the glass at an exotic pet store.
Don't be a stranger. Just come and find me. You're pretty much perfect. You have a zesty skin complexion, and large muscles. What do you do, other than "tease hungry snakes on the internet"? Your girl look like someone else I ate, and she was a struggler (She just got digested; Shit was out MY ass). You're muscles are all juicy treats who should just be inside me. Thanks for listening.

kek this is jersey shore, don't take the b8 fags

This ol boy is dead in real life though, car accident. Sad stuff.

Hey Bros,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you Bros. All of you are Bros, retarded, no-muscles who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass Bros. You are everything Bro in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Bros? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own Bros, but you all take to a whole new brevel. This is even worse than jerking off to Bros on facebook.
Don’t be a Bro. Just hit me with your best Bro. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football Bro team, and starter on my Bro basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked Bros”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Bro (He just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all Bros who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Poc reminded bro: It's me and my Bro