Which cock is better?

Which cock is better?

ur dick is small..... pls call dr.pepe for treatment

teach with timetamp or gtfo

No, you wouldnt enjoy anyways since you are a homo

If i was a girl i choose the one have more money

the one on the right looks nicer. Too many of you faggot undermine the psychological aspect to sex. The dick on the left is bigger, but it looks fucking gross and dried out. Not something I would want to touch. Whereas the dick on the right, while smaller, looks cleaner and more juicy. I would take right any day of the week.

If I was your girlfriend I'd choose your cock. Dumbass.

This, money is everything to women.

No it's not, she's still gonna cheat with the guy on the left.

Well left just needs some pussy juice to glisten

It'll never be like the one on the right though...

>this is what small dick fags believe

Not to mention, this is sort of unfair in terms of 'which is better' because the one on the left is bigger but cut, and the right one is uncut but smallish.

The one on the right for head and the other for anything else

Is bigger better than small then?

The left one superior in every other way?

It depends on the person, some people can't take bigger no matter how much they practice. I know a lot of people prefer slightly above average or average. You'll only come across a size queen every once in a while. Trust me, bigger isn't always better.

the motto is always "be slightly above average"

its like all females say the same 3 things.
"I dont like it big because it hurts, i just want it average"
Then you ask them what average is and they always say 6-8 inches. Ask them how big THAT is and they'll make something 4-10 inches, depending on the size of their bf that theyre trying to reference from (whether they actually like it or not).

The real truth is girls have no fucking spacial awareness whatsoever so they dont have any clue how to answer "Does size matter?" no matter how hard they try.

But one thing is for certain, when they see one they always get wet. whether they want to fuck it or not.

It's fucking hilarious when they try to estimate distance, too.

wait ... you guys can swap dicks?

SHIT SHUT IT DOWN

the one that belonged to you

Too add ontop of that they see dick size as relative.

They'll always pick the bigger one in comparison, which is why females never admit to comparing or try to.

this is the real answer.

3 things go on inside their head. They'll pick the biggest dick they can fit inside them to fuck, and pick the biggest dick they can find to suck. Keeping them both quiet to avoid any potential social consequences.

The answer they always give is "my bf's is perfect" and "average", even if its only 1 inch long. Lying to fit into social norms and keeping options open is far more important to females than telling the truth about what they like.

neither. I'm not into cocks. I only enjoy pussies.

What if the one on the right belonged to a pussy?

The problem with thinking you're smart is that you buy into your own lies.

tough decision, while right is small, the one on the left has the scar of the jew.
both are sadfags

pink is better , right pink

Compiling all the thousands of studies done on this, as well as personal experience. This is pretty much the most accurate generalised answer you're gonna get.

End of the day, fuck studies and modern opinion. Our instincts have already figured this out over thousands of years. Guys instictively get jealous because they know it matters. Girls instictively hide it because they know it will make them judged and have their bread-winner leave.

Its not that I buy into my own lies, this is what i've come to find after about 10 years worth of being a psychologist and biology major and trying to figure this shit out. Hardest task I've ever had to research and I like a challenge.