Alright Sup Forums, I'm just here to post something for all overwatch players because apparently it's impossible to do...

Alright Sup Forums, I'm just here to post something for all overwatch players because apparently it's impossible to do, but I'll give you a quick rundown on how to kill Symettra, Junkrat, Mei, or any of the other low skill high reward characters.
>See Symettra/Junkrat/Mei
>Get Dps hero to shoot said hero that's stopping the team from pushing rather than firing at a Reinhardt shield aimlessly
>Dead Symettra/Junkrat/Mei
>Your team can now push in a 6v5 against the enemy team.

It's that easy. I don't understand why people can't do it in a game.

what is dps hero?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot.
Nice trips by the way.

I hope you're joking but I'll reply anyway. An attack hero.

I would but it says that my IP has been blocked due to abuse because they're full of sensitive fags apparently. Never even posted on Sup Forums before.

Then fuck off back to /vg/.
There's a whole thread dedicated to your overrated game.

Ah I see you're an edgy one. This is called Sup Forums (Random) for a reason. You can post whatever the fuck you want to.

Edgy? what exactly was edgy about that post you oversensitive faggot.

>Can't prove someone's point wrong
>Calls them an oversensitive faggot.

You're the one claiming it was edgy, you fucking retard.

Still can't prove me wrong that I can post something about a video game on a random board?

Does people still play Overwatch?

Nice ass pic. And yeah, surprisingly they do. I would've thought the 12 year olds that think it's Call of Duty would've scared people like me away already.

No, you clearly can, and clearly people won't give a shit, since there are only 2 posts about your shit game, the rest are this dumb conversation.
But chances are people will care more about you in a board that is dedicated to it. Now how about telling me how it was edgy.

Because you're calling someone a faggot because you don't like a game. The thread hasn't even been up for 10 minutes kek.

No, I'm calling you a faggot because this is Sup Forums, and because you are too stupid to realize no one gives a shit about your game in this board, you dumb faggot.

...Do you actually know what "edgy" means?

You obviously do if you've taken this much time to tell me why nobody cares about this game or my thread. Why don't you leave the thread and go find something else to bitch about and just let the thread die if nobody cares?

Wow someone sucks at overwatch. :P
Yeah... "overrated" game. Go play CS for another 10 years, we got fun.
Plus you are a faggot. Same for OP and myself.
Now go to sleep boys.

Nice dubs man. And no people like him play TF2 because they're too poor to get overwatch

I'm on Sup Forums BECAUSE I have no time to waste, and if I'm getting on your nerves, that's a win for me.
Besides, I'm saging, so as far I'm concerned, I'm not helping your shitty thread.

kek, you overwatch babies are all the same

Symmetra is the most annoying op character ever created.. Whoever made her and anyone who plays as her should be burned

>Is on Sup Forums because he has "No time to waste"

You sound like the Sup Forums police force or something. Go to another thread that triggers you and type up something that will hurt someone's feelings because I could honestly care less. White Knight fedora fags like you make me laugh.

Meh he didnt got the bait. btw poor quality bait, was expecting something worse, seems you are not a teenager...
we are all still faggots though

Very poor quality bait honestly.

Who says I don't have more than one thread open? and how is any of this making me a "white knight fedora fag", I mean, come on, at least try a little.

Baiting people on the internet is so fun isn't it?

I guess, if pretending to be retarded is your thing.

You're trying to hard my friend.

That's a bit ironic.

No, you're literally trying so hard to bait me and make me angry it's laughable

>That's a bit ironic.

>Bit that's a ironic

I've literally never seen a thread more autistic than this. please. do us all a favor and drink bleach. and this is coming from a 3.5k sr player

>>That's a bit ironic