STOP Sup Forums

OK Sup Forums you have to STOP comparing us Mexicans with niggers! We earned the hard working Mexican stereotype niggers earned the lazy violent nigger stereotype. Niggers never created a civilization or scientific development. Dammit Mexicans are descendants of the great Maya, Aztec, and Mexica civilizations which were advanced in architecture astronomy, mathematics, agriculture. And we have Spanish bloodlines. JUST STOP THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!!!!! The KIKES ruined this Nation not Pedro, Jose, and Maria.

The hard working mexican stereotype has no basis in reality, it was created by anti whites to justify not deporting illegals

sage

I have no problem with Mexicans. Just come into the country Legally and fucking assimilate.

Fuck off Hector your people destroyed my state.

What fucking state California? That was fucked over by the Central American savages mostly Salvadoreans and Hondurans

Look at the employment/participation rates of mexicans in the usa and mexico. Its reality supported by labor stats.

What if I was born here and assimilated (being American is all I know) but my mom is illegal?

Lol no. Most of the brown people here are Mexicans. You don't see El Salvadors flags being thrown around at rallies and you fucking roaches vote for the most anti-american fucking government in the union. You've single-handedly turned a purple state solid blue by at least a 10% margin in a good year and everywhere you touch turns into a ghetto shithole.

How about we compromise Sup Forums? Make the Wall 10 feet taller and give amnesty to non-criminal aliens

>hard working mexicans
>siesta all day
>live off benefits of anchor child
>clean houses

hurrr, so hardddd

>tfw your spic family has been here since the wild west
>tfw your family is voting Trump

Then under the current law you are fine. No one will do shit to you if you have a fucking American citizenship. That bullshit that was spewed initially would require a constitutional amendment which cannot pass forward.

Stop eating the fear mongering from the left bro.

>complaining this fucking much

Mexishits like you make us look bad. I hope you get sent to the other side of the wall.

t. Mexican.

Same with your mom. The most that Trump will be able to do with regards to deportation is deport criminal like the people who shot Kate Steinly and Drug Cartel smugglers.

Unless you or your family are smuggling drugs you are fine lol

OK I'll concede niggers culture, gangsta music, and filthy Salvadorean Maras ruined some Mexican youth but that can change we just need to take the kikes out of media and purify the culture. Give us a second a chance Sup Forums.

Stop using our flag!

Nah man what makes you guys look bad are the people smashing Cop Cars while waving the Mexican flag and burning the American one. I have no problem with anyone that comes to this country so long as they assimilate and call themselves Americans at the end of the day.

>Mexishits like you make us look bad. I hope you get sent to the other side of the wall.
Tio Tom Cuck

It's not a cuck.

It's just a failed troll trying to impersonate a mexican. Seems like these type of piss poor trolls have been occupying Sup Forums for a year, now.

> Muh maras

lmao we'll toss you back along with those gangs, "ese" before rounded up by right-wing death squads.

t. Salvadoran ethnicity

FPBP

i've never heard of a nog taking a siesta

>us Mexicans
>US flag
Naturalize and assimilate or GTFO.

There's no Mexicans in my city, just a ton of Puerto Ricans. Are Mexican better or worse? Do Mexicans and PRs get along?

Mexicans are no better than niggers.

>Do Mexicans and PRs get along?
Yea just not when it comes to sports

Again the first post is the best post
Why is this usually the case

y so salty :^)

The same, yes they get along just fine.

NUEVA AMERICA CUANDO?

Post your face when America will be a hispanic country by the end of the century.

>inb4 muh cuck emperor Drumpf
Nobody can save you now niggers

Id trust a spic over a nigger any day
Niggers are truly the lowest form of mammalian life, they'd kill you without remorse if they knew they could get away with it.
Spics are shit tier but I'd much rather live in their neighborhood than a nigger ghetto