Abortion

Abortion.

Yes or no?

mandatory for non-whites and race-mixers

for nonwhites it should be compulsory

whites convicted of having an abortion should be sentenced to having a white child.

Yes.

1. The fetus is human, this is scientific fact
2. The fetus is living, this is also fact

Abortion is the intentional ending of a human life, therefore abortion is murder.

For anyone with serious genetic defects, absolutely.

that is one of the most retarded pro-abortion images I have ever seen, but I will still check em

Yes.
If you don't want to have a child, chances are you're not ready to have one.
Also this gets rid of nigger babies

Yep.
People suck, there is too many of them, and they are easier to kill when they are fetuses then when they are fully grown.

illegal for whites, mandatory for nonwhites

Abortion is a smaller part of a larger question; "when is it ok to kill other humans?"
> I had to get an abortion, otherwise I couldn't go to college
So, it's ok to kill another human to ensure that you can go to college.
> I got an abortion because I was raped.
It is acceptable to kill another human because that human's father raped is mother.
> I have a right to decide what happens to my body.
It is acceptable to kill another human if that human's life somehow denies you a right.
> I had an abortion because I can't afford/want to spare the child a life of poverty.
It is acceptable to kill another human to spare that human a life of poverty.
> I had an abortion because I didn't want a child.
It is acceptable to kill a human because you don't want to be responsible for that human.
> I had an abortion because my pregnancy threatened my life.
It is acceptable to kill a human because of a threat to your own life posed by that human.

Which of these sounds legitimate to you?

Though not always perfect, a good starting point is this: don't do anything to a human before it is born that you wouldn't do after it is born.

ask yourself, who suffers when abortion is legal? noone, fetuses can't suffer and they aren't deprived of life either because they never even had a life
who suffers when abortion is illegal? the women who have to get dangerous non-regulated abortions, the poor women for whom a child is an impossible burden that becomes a literal death sentence, the children who have to grow up in poverty or with parents who have no time or desire to care for them, the teenagers who die in agony giving birth and so on and so on

yeah but a fetus is

Well that's retarded.

Chicken eggs we eat aren't fertilized.

This. The only one of these that is at all legitimate is if the mother's life is threatened.

1. Human can live outside of the womb
2. Fetus can't

raped and life-threatened.

/thread
>this is scientific fact

>illegal for whites, mandatory for nonwhites

The Western world is breeding at under the replacement rate. India and China are overpopulating.
Your vague misanthropy is just political correctness

I'm inclined to agree with you. doesn't make a completely ridiculous point, however. How about this.

> I pulled the plug on my father after the traffic accident because he had no brain function.
It is acceptable to kill a human with no brain function; such a human has no life in any practical or meaningful way.

The same might be applied to abortion. I'm not sure the analogy holds up, since the father will never again have brain function while the fetus will (presumably) develop a fully functional brain. It's truly a hard question.

>Fetus would live inside the womb if you didn't fucking kill it and gave it time to be able to leave

Not an unfair analysis. I disagree on rape, but it's an understandable position.

Yes unless you're white.

And it's ok to kill people as long as it's painless. If you kill someone on the street with euthanasia for instance, well that's ethical and completely non-murder.

>It's an understandable position
Meaning in the case of rape it should be up to the mother,

It might be living but it doesn't resemble a child. That's good enough for the mental gymnastics to kick in.

No. It's murder. Enough said.

I disagree with you, but that's an interesting position. What do you think about euthanasia (killing someone with minimal pain for the sake of mercy workout that person's) and assisted suicide (killing someone who wants to die for done reason)?

I don't know, but I wasn't saying the euthanasia was consensual.

That's like saying that Bob raped me so I'm going to go over to Steve's house and stab him to death

I wouldn't kill someone because of some crime or outrage her father committed. The blame lies lies with the rapist and he should bare the punishment.

Only Smart Niggers have Abortions while dumb niggers have welfare rats
meaning that Abortion is the most disgenetic thing currently legally enacted

Yes, but only for the purpose of Eugenics.

>it is a human!
>but it needs something humans dont
Ok.

Great than transfer the baby to the fathers stomach and we'll be good.

I know it is a bit hard to tell, but it seems wasn't being serious, he was mocking the implication made in 's post that it's ok to have an abortion if the fetus doesn't feel pain.

Ok, so when is euthanasia ok? What's the standard?

Gocha

Illegal except for in cases of rape, incest, or birth defects. Giving women the ability to decide to voluntarily get an abortion whenever means they don't need to be responsible for who they are having sex with. Unfortunately, women are incredulous at the idea that they should have to be mindful of who they are fucking, despite the act of sex being, at it's base, procreation, ignoring the recreational applications of sex.

If a man wants to die, let him die. It is his decision, dont make him suffer.

Only if the woman got raped or the child has complications during pregnancy.

>Abortion is the intentional ending of a human life, therefore abortion is murder.

Murder is a legal term, which only applies to criminal actions. At worst it's killing a human if abortion is legal.

Try harder.

Yes abortion for highly disabled,non-whites, and low iq
No abortion for whites,high iq, and scientists/workers

No, it is like someone beat you up and you are healing your wounds. Nothing about killng here.

I'm definitely inclined to agree with you. I would want to make sure there is no mental illness, but that is tricky because the desire to die may be classified as a mental illness.

>Which of these sounds legitimate to you?

You seem to imply that all live is equally valuable, and yet I'm sure you have property in excess of what you need to live; you haven't sold everything extra and given to charity.

So it's okay to let someone die because I want to watch a football game, or post on Sup Forums, or eat till I'm fat, or any other million things that don't really matter.

Justify that and get back to me on unwanted pregnancies.

> A baby
>wound

That's retarded. While I agree that you shouldn't be forced to raise the kid, you guy's understand there's a foster program in America, right? I mean, it's shitty right now, but that's an entirely separate issue to deal with.

The argument has never been about killing humans. It's been debates about whether the fetus is a human or not.

>Food and water
>An environment where it can exist without being damaged
>An environment where it can breath
>Humans don't need these things

Carrying your rapists child and delivering it is worse than having to raise it. But like I said earlier, it's up to the mothers choice.

Abortion is a non-issue they use to distract you from real issues.
Liberals have found a couple of issues where they can be completely amoral pieces of shit and get all the votes by doing the wrong thing, so they talk about these issues and nothing else.

They know that if they are pro reaching into a vagina and crushing the baby's head they are going to get the votes. They know that conservatives have morals and don't like that shit, so obviously they are trying to bring up this non-issue 24/7.
If conservatives were pro-abortion Liberals would have zero reason to not vote conservative. You all have to be baby killers to level the playing field and get idiots to vote for their own interests and not the guys who are fucking you over.

White woman should not be allowed to have abortions as a corrective measure to fix white privilege.

So you're saying that:
It is acceptable to kill humans because others deprive different humans of material resources which sometimes leads to death.

Or maybe:
"It is acceptable to kill humans because other people kill humans."

This doesn't stand up to scrutiny. It's a bit of a bandwagon fallacy. Everyone is doing it, so it's ok.

Well, here is the question: if a person has a mental illness, is it really worth it to prevent him from dying? If he is ill, he cant be a normal cell in society anyway and if his illness leads him to a desire to die, he is not happy either.
Give birth and drop a child, how kind. He will grow up in a good person without parents, sure! And he will not be another rapist/robber/murderer.
Humans dont need a link to a host to get their food, dont need a highly controlled enviroment and dont need their host to breath for them. Is it so complicated?

>Humans dont need a link to a host to get their food, dont need a highly controlled enviroment and dont need their host to breath for them.
But they did at one time.

>Humans dont need a link to a host to get their food, dont need a highly controlled enviroment and dont need their host to breath for them. Is it so complicated?
But they obviously do in the fetus stage

An excellent point, but I'm going to quibble on the specifics. The fetus is undeniably human; fetus is nothing other than a stage in the natural human life cycle. The question, it seems to me, is "when does a human become a person, or perhaps, when does a human gain the rights enjoyed my humans."

Personally, I am not in favor of abortion being legal.

I'm surprised that it is legal. People in the medical field have to follow a ton of rules and they swear to the Hippocratic Oath. So why do they do abortions then? How does that help the patient? "I terminated her pregnancy because she wanted me to!"

That's not curing a disease or helping to prolong the life of the patient. It's interrupting a normal biological event.

Ah, some eugenics. Eliminating the undesirable from the population. What is the standard for one who deserves to be part of the species? What are some potential thresholds?

Murder started as a religious and moral term, just like marriage. The states hijacking of the word does not change the original meaning.

No, cause fetus is not a human. You become human when you are given birth. Before your birth you are nothing (and some people are nothing even after birth).
Fetus is fetus, human is human, so killing fetus and killing human is not the same, that is my point.
Where exactly did you see eugenics? There was a discussion about killing those, who want to be killed. So where is eugenics here?

Psshh ok kid, you're obviously good at logic.

>More democrats and minorities or no?

FTFY

It's an awful situation, and the father is obviously in the wrong. If it was possible to transfer the child, I would advocate it in a heartbeat. However, it isn't possible. I'll restate that one human should not be made to pay with her life for the crimes of another.

Better than you with your fucked up measure system. And you could at least point me where is my mistake.

> Well, here is the question: if a person has a mental illness, is it really worth it to prevent him from dying? If he is ill, he cant be a normal cell in society anyway and if his illness leads him to a desire to die, he is not happy either.

I interpreted that as an argument for eugenics. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

Yes but to some people, having to go through such a thing would be worse than death. Suppose she just performs suicide which kills the baby anyway. In the case of rape the woman should always get to choose.

If there is truly a risk to her life from a potential suicide, that's a different story. How common is that? Do many rape victims kill themselves?

If I stick your head up your mothers vagina then I guess I can kill you with my hands clean then.
Yes this is a "joke" reply so it's an appropriate response to your "joke" reply.

I don't know, I'm going off my own feelings if I had to go through it.

I would understand and do my best to be sympathetic to someone who made that decision. I do think it should be avoided if possible, but you have made some valid points on this one.

You should read a bit of a conversation. Let me explain: it was about letting people, who want to die, to actually die. So if they want to die, why would you stop them? They are not happy, they suffer and they want it to end. If someone says "Oh, they are just mentally ill!" - so what? Does this make them more happy? Or do they want to live if they are ill? Or are they so useful to other people, that you want to enslave them and make them suffer for the greater good? Man has his own decisions to make, and he chooses death - who are we to stop him?
Being a fetus and being a human pushed into vagina - go check the difference. And I was not joking.

anyone who isnt a woman, who has been in the room for an abortion, is no longer pro-abortion. i facilitated an abortion, and i chose to sit in for it. i consider myself a muderer. it was her second abortion. as a society, we should be teaching that if you cant afford a child, you shouldnt be having sex. birth control should be free, and it should depend on the female to make sure that they will not get pregnant. women have to much privilege when it comes to pregnancy. a pregnancy, unless conceived by rape, is entirely her fault. killing an innocent, unborn, human being, is an atrocity. abortion should be allowed in the case of rape, or major abnormalities that could be of danger to the child. otherwise, you must raise the child.

Good to hear

but dem hips

but dem hips

Yes, because unless you were raped, if you are even thinking about aborting chances are you're a teenager and/or single and/or a mudshark. Its also a good way to remove genetic defects and low IQ/low rent people from the gene pool.
With that said, dont make the taxpayer pay for it.

friendly reminder that if you're anti-abortion you're pro-nigger and pro-spic

no, that pic is a meme not an abortion user