First gun. 220$ How did I do Sup Forums? Thinking of getting a shorter barrel, heatsheild, and side saddle for it...

First gun. 220$ How did I do Sup Forums? Thinking of getting a shorter barrel, heatsheild, and side saddle for it. Any other upgrades you guys would recommend? What was your first gun?

you got ripped off. that thing is an unreliable hunk of shit

This.

Your only option is to saw the barrel off and chop the stock off.

dubz have spoken

I got a Red Ryder for Christmas once

Is it really? What kind of shotgun would you recommend. Forgot to mention it's a 500 not an 88 but I'm guessing you knew that.

Saw off the barrel and the stock. It's a much more economically wise choice.

Get a p2p and buy a real gun you cuck

remington 870

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about guns. Half children and half foreigners who's governments hate their freedom

Go to /k/. There's slightly less children and foreigners there

And you did fine

dude this is a real gun. If he had a picture of an air rifle, I'd understand. This one's perfectly legit though, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it any more than your tacticool thingy

Let's see your gun faggot
Thanks man, reviews had mostly good things to say about this model so I dunno what's so bad about it

:D

Did you shoot your eye out

add heated grips

OP, get a sling. A long gun is naked without a sling. Shouldn't run you more than $15.

That's very true I'll pick one up

Get a Warhammer heat shield and an overfolder stock. Looks sexy as fuck.

nice. wood furniture is sexy as hell. is this for home defense or hunting?

Oh shit it does. Is cheapertbandirt a realible website?
Home defense and shooting for fun. I understand that the barrel length is not optimal length for that though so I should be getting a shorter one soon

You have no idea how I badly I want to show you my cock.

Why do you wanna do that?

Don't give cheaperthandirt your money. After sandy hook they raised their ar-15 magazine prices to $100 and double the price of their semi-auto rifles to take advantage of panic from an assumed ban

Well then do it nigger

Kind of contradicts the name of their website. What site do you use?