At least you live in Europe

at least you live in Europe

So? Live sucks here.

>I suffer in 1st world

Get off the Internet. You think that every westerner has a good life. People die here out of malnutrition.

barely

>People die here out of malnutrition.
[citation needed]

You suffer everywhere where you're an autistic, ugly outcast.

In the 19th century one :DD

damn, that's a house? looks comfy af

wtf I love Russia now!

Yeah kinda traditional Russian house.

I love wood houses, especialy with a traditional style, are they very expensive for the average russian or saving some roubles you can get one?

Yes. They are from X19th century and early 20th. This is not a real village, just a park with actors and different activities like holidays and shiet. There are actual villages like that with real life. Google Kinerma, it has good tourist service and it is nice. One of the places where Kalevala was recorded.

Wood is cheap is dirt in the north. Other places don't sell it too expensive either but here it is like... I don't know, like grass.

Depends on a location, but they're not really expensive if it's a medium all small size. For example, this house(only house, you have to have a land where to build it) costs ~2.5 mln RUB what is ~41694 EUR.

>if it's a medium or small size
Typo.
Also, picrelated costs 1.4 mln RUB that is 23350 EUR.

Carcass homes are even cheaper and easier to build.

I just googled Kinerma, looks rural but very comfy and quiet, I would love to have towns like that here desu
so they're not so cheap, but you can find more accesible prices, these houses look really gorgeous

I don't know much about it 2bh, I was born and raised in Moscow. There are almost no private houses in here.

>so they're not so cheap
Real estate isn't cheap here at all. But yeah, if you're some wagecuck-manager you aren't getting one of those houses,

Gotta get on them western European salaries, I can buy an apartment on Nevsky with the cash in my pocket like

I don't know how much apartments on Nevsky cost, but for me, it's easier to buy a house in America or some European country where the real estate market isn't fucked up like in the UK than a good apartment in Moscow.

Average property in my city here is like 33000000 rub ;))))

>33000000
It will be an ok apartment near a metro station somewhere not too far from the center but not close either.

Thank God I'm living in Peter and not Moscow jesus

Where do you live btw? Are cities besides Dublin have fucked up property prices too?

Stop, are you a proxyfag from St Petersburg?

Dublin, other cities are getting more expensive but not as quickly as Dub

No proxy lad but in a few weeks I will have your flag for the whole summer

Oh, I think I saw you before. Or it was another pal from Ireland who told that he would be in Russia soon. Btw, can you help me a little? I want to visit Ireland and see as many different cities and nature places as I can In two weeks. If I went to a new city by train every day, how much money I would approximately need? I know I'll be okay with 1.5k Euro in Western Europe but UK is different as I know.

Was probably me I'm constantly in /slav/ or /rus/. Off the top of my head train tickets to major cities are like 15ish euro? Hostels in places like Galway, Cork etc. would also be 15ish euro a night. UK is more expensive than Ireland. The Wicklow Way is a relatively affordable nature walk that starts practically in Dublin, like a week long for the whole thing maybe?

I've seen decent houses for 13-15,000€. It depends on extra materials and thechnology much.

>The Wicklow Way
Wow, that looks awesome, although it would be kinda hard to convince my friends to go through that, but I think it is worth it.
>UK is more expensive than Irelan
Oh fuck, I've just realized that Ireland uses Euro, I thought it was Pounds and that's why I asked.
Don't want to go to England 2bh, don't know why. Maybe we will arrive in London and get around before we get to Ireland since it's hard to find a direct flight, but no more than that.

So kinda like Petersburg centre's cheapest variants before the crisis.

We used to have Irish pounds lol your confusion makes sense, but just so ye don't offend anyone there is literally no relationship between Ireland and the UK, it is pretty much pure hatred

>15k EUR
>900k RUB
>the average salary is 20k
>900/20 = 45 months you need to save ALL your money
Cheap is relative mate.

what are you talking about
Ireland is a province of the UK in all but name

Good bait but I won't catch

I'm not sure you fully understand the situation.

Are you going to attend some Irish pubs in St Petersburg? I wonder how they will differ from original ones, lol.

I'm going with my Irish friends but Irish people tend to avoid "Irish bars" etc abroad, there's a term plastic paddy if you've ever heard of them

I know there is a legitimate Irish pub in Moscow that all of the Irish immigrants go to

>at least you live in Europe
haha
yes

>there's a term plastic paddy if you've ever heard of them
Haven't heard until now. But I think there is no Irish diaspora here and Irish pubs are run by Russians. Nevertheless, some do very good and even order furniture and stuff from Ireland.
>I know there is a legitimate Irish pub in Moscow that all of the Irish immigrants go to
Wouldn't you mind tell me the name? I've been to many Irish pubs here.

I want to say "Jim n' Jack's" maybe was the name? Might be just an immigrant bar rather than specifically Irish but my friends go there to meet other Irish people

>Jim n' Jack's
Yeah there is a pub named like that, but I've never heard of it. My fav so far is Tap&Barrel though. Picrelated is how it looks.

I think a good example of a traditional Dublin pub right here

I've seen some that more resemble that too, picrelated is one of those.

I'm glad. I have a fuckload of land to run with my dog in.

>You have to have a ride to get to anywhere, even to a store
I'll never understand that 2bh.

Get rid of the writing on the walls and the book/ornament shelves and I wouldn't notice the difference

People still buy flats two or three times more expensive.

>You're in a first world country so your life is automatically good xDDddDDD
kys your're self

no u