Luke, did I ever tell you that all Stormtroopers are a clone of bounty hunter I fought once?

Luke, did I ever tell you that all Stormtroopers are a clone of bounty hunter I fought once?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/S0xi7TU
youtube.com/watch?v=iWOq1Tg-Jdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that's just wrong.

But they're not.

The clone troopers became the original Stormtroopers but by the time of a ANH they're all retired or dead.

>darth vader talks to boba fet
>no disintegrations
>every storm trooper on ship was a clone of boba fet

Oh hey, look it's that gold droid that your father built when he was a slave child! What a coincidence!

This one holds. OP's doesn't

Not to mention his favorite astro mech that saved both their lives multiple times. Artoo was a good friend.

Was he a good friend?

Stormtroopers are not Clone Troopers. Except the ones that are.

The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner now I am the master.

>You didn't leave me, I cut off your legs. Remember? I cut your fucking legs off.

>You fought in the Clone Wars?

>Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father.

>That reminds me. Luke, did I ever tell you that in our prime (which happened to be a mere 20 years ago), the Jedi had Dragon Ball Z powers and could destroy armies single-handedly, run at lightning fast speed, deflect blaster bolts with stunning precision, jump tens of thousands of feet in the air, and hover around for prolonged periods of time? "Crouching Jedi, Hidden Sith" sums up that era well.

>Now that I'm an old man, I can't do any of that anymore. Time is not a good friend.

Yes I know Genndy Wars was great, it's just funny how crazy it was compared to the movies.

Luke, did I ever tell you that this planet that we're hiding on is where your father was born and he never bothered to come here? He was a good friend.

>"Oh luke, look, its those droids we mind wiped right when you were born. Too bad we mindwiped them, otherwise they could tell you all sorts of stories about your father and my own adventures in the clone wars."

Vader never looked for Luke on Tatooine because he was afraid of sand

uh...he did leave him. left him and the order for sheev. Their confrontation came after the leaving you idiot

you sure told him

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I chased a cyborg on a hamster wheel riding a giant Iguana?

And he was a good friend.

Yep. He just got up and walked away.

>I stood next to your mother as she died

He's more machine now than man. Twisted and evil. That's pretty much entirely my fault, I hacked the shit out of him.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

BEFORE
THEIR CONFRONTATION ON MUSTAFAR

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART

WHY NOT MAKE FUN OF THE ACTUAL STUPID SHIT LIKE YODA AND CHEWIE BEING OLD WAR BUDDIES YOU DUMB FUCKS

>OH BUT VADER WAS NON SPECIFIC ABOUT THE EXACT TIME HE WAS LEAVING ISN'T THAT SUCH A DUMB LINE BECAUSE THE PREQUELS?!?!?!?!?

No you're a fucking idiotic pathetic welp I hope you make peace with the force because you're playing with fire.

Nothing vader says is wrong. He was a learner and now he's a master. I hate you so goddamn much you shit tier "human" borederline gungan faggot

Dial it back bro, the needle is pegged.

>defending the prequels

>gungan detected

>this isn't bait
>you're actually this retarded

Prequels better than sequel. Even episode 2.

>this butthurt samefag

don't even pretend you're not the same person. Just don't.

But that's wrong.

yes, we get it. You're spamming a reaction. Do you feel good about yourself?

Nah man, 4 different fucking losers posting similar dumb shit on a mongolian shadow puppet forum

I don't think you know what butthurt means, thickfingers. And only 2 of your 5 replies are mine.

Always.

nope. It's one guy. It's you.

Luke, did I ever tell you how we Jedi used to all dress like poor farmers on a backwater planet despite having spent literally millennia living in cities? Or maybe they all decided to dress like us even though we were obscure enough for everyone to forget we ever existed within a couple of decades of waging a massive galactic war?

R2D2 wasn't mindwiped, he even mentions to C3PO in ANH that they've been to Tatooine before

Luke....do you know where there are some fast women and hard drinks?

Nah just one is me.

m.imgur.com/S0xi7TU

Stormtroopers are not clones. According to the new comics, after the Empire was firmly established, Sheev issued Order 67, where all the clones flew to some planet and shot themselves in the head.

This post gave me 3rd hand embarassment... Star Wars fans are fucking gross

And then he's gonna tell himself I'm the guy he's responding to samefagging...

No dude, you're a degenerate.

this cant be real

Is this a pasta? Oh man I hope it's legit

HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

Battlefront 2 claimed that the 501st genetic line directly descended straight down to the Hoth battle in Episode V.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWOq1Tg-Jdw

I feel like this is the same sperg from the Stranger Things thread last night.

Are you a cuck by any chance?

501st isn't the entirety of storm troopers. It's just the 501st, obviously.

>what I remember the most was how quiet it was

>prequel trilogy OB shit talks R2 constantly
>ot OB pretends not to know him
Pottery

>this post

It was stated that the 501st were the pure genetic clones of Jango and other stormtroopers were other genetic strains of clones.

Luke, did I ever tell you about deathstix?

you should avoid them

>yfw episode 8 has finn walking through a field of skeletons and broken clone trooper armor

Order 67 was a dance party you moron

Star Wars is a joke now.

Bro, you shouldn't be here. If you rage that easily you'll be dead by the end of the month due to high pressure or some shit.

So? They were wrong.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuke Skywalker? He was a genetic clone of you that was grown from cells extracted from the hand you lost during your duel with the Dark Lord Darth Vader on Cloud City. Your hand and lightsaber were recovered by Vader and taken to Emperor Sheev's Mount Tantiss storehouse on the planet Wayland. In 9 ABY, the insane clone Jedi Master Joruus C'baoth performed a mind trick on Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn's subordinate, Captain Gilad Pellaeon, ordering him to make a special clone for him. The clone that later became Luuke Skywalker was grown in secret from sample B-2332-54, the sorting code assigned to your hand. The clone was grown in a Spaarti cloning cylinder over the period of less than a month. When he was ready, the clone was given Jedi training by C'baoth and over time became Luuke Skywalker. He was a good friend.

battlefront 2 isnt canon anymore, nigger

I don't get why people have such a problem with the clones being the first stormtroopers. I mean, it makes sense why the Empire would already have an army in case some planets refused to comply. Besides, don't clones age twice as fast and only live half as long as humans?

Probably the dumbest theory I heard about the Clone Wars was that Obi-Wan was a clone and that the entire war was literally just millions of Obi-Wan clones fighting the Empire.

This is precisely why the EU was gassed.

>Irrefutable Lucaslogic

Oh yeah it was comparable to the top line of EU back then. It's mostly non-canon anymore though since TCW overwrote most of it.

Also to be fair to the power scale Vader did kill like 300 rebels a few tanks and fighters during the Vader down comic.

But he's right. Anakin obviously had a lot of bad memories on Tatooine, so why would he go back? Tatooine was also controlled by the Hutts, and most of the planet was barren deserts, giving Vader even less reason to go back.

Where are you seeing people have a problem with fact? I only see retards being wrong and thinking the storm troopers are all clones

Why didn't they just clone Dark Vader?

this is the worst one

>mfw they destroyed earth in the original star wars episode 1

Go to bed George

Why would former Balosar medical student Elan Sel'Sabagno sell loose cigarettes in a bar? Isn't that kind of beneath his station?

>(which happened to be a mere 20 years ago)
this is what bugs me. 20 years isn't a long enough time for people to forget about the Jedi and associate them myths. George really is a fraud hack.

>GALAXY WITH QUADRILLONS OF INHABITANTS
>CONSERVATIVELY LESS THAN 1000 JEDI

>ALL LOCATED ON 1 PLANET MOSTLY

Stormtroopers are not all Jango Fett clones.

A minority of them probably still are Jango clones, while others are clones from other sources, and others (like Finn) are conscripts.

Still better than Maz's "I'll explain how I got the saber later" bullshit