*Blocks your path

*Blocks your path
What do you do Sup Forums

What's up Ant? Sorry for walking out of the 10th anniversary show for "On letting go".

arent you some guy from some shitty myspacecore band?

>W-W-Would you like to m-m-meet my wife...?

DON'T TREAT ME I'M TO BLAAAAAME

shit out my words and regurgitate them upward

tfw i had "The Difference.." as my myspace song

Ask him why his face is light and cocaine white

fuck, which song was that from again?

Saosin - seven years
fucking pleb

wow, I legitimately hate myself for having to ask that. And to think that Translating the Name was one of my favorite albums from Saosin.

Descensus was actually a pretty good record when you get past the fact that you needed to fire your fucking producer before you started Circa CHOP CHOP

give him the ol' "it's nothing personal, you're an embarrassment"

please do another sound of animals fighting album

It's great, I want more proggy circa

I blocked his path once and he very politely asked to get by, so I'd say the same and we'd be even.

I've really enjoyed the intricacy of their guitar-weaving, and their drummer and bassist are pretty exceptional, too.

I like Anthony Green's voice a lot but I feel like he's holding back with Circa Survive. He goes all out with Saosin and Sound of Animals Fighting and I'd really like to hear more of that in conjunction with Circa. He lets loose a bit on All Your Friends Are Gone and Schema, but I think he has more opportunities.

Their production is so fucking LOUD though. I have to work so hard to hear any part for what it actually is. If they just had a different producer I think I would get so much more out of them.

>tfw you'll never be a part of team handsome

>loud production
This is my biggest gripe with them. They're so good, but the production sometimes holds the music back.

"On letting go" got me through a lot. Yeah, I know it's about relationships but I found a deeper meaning in it.

I never heard of Circa till like a year ago, desu

I was a closet emo kid in high school, but walked like a metal purist so my shitty friends wouldn't make fun of me, which basically blinded me to all bands even tangential to the scene.

I really regret it. I think maybe I would have found some healing in them during that time. I might have opened up a bit more.

Also fuck metalheads christ

Made the same mistake twice

*sucks dick