How can I poison my roomates cat without her knowing I did it? I want it to die

How can I poison my roomates cat without her knowing I did it? I want it to die.

This is her kitchen sink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
m.petmd.com/cat/conditions/urinary/c_ct_antifreeze_poisoning
pets.thenest.com/antifreeze-cats-7717.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol&ved=0ahUKEwivxtC34PDTAhWJZiYKHXOQCE8QFghrMBQ&usg=AFQjCNFd9wj5YkX8_MJl_POv1sfyQvMRQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off and die you cunt

Dickies bbq is overrated

And by "cat" you mean "roommate" yes? Because she is clearly some kind of cretin.

Kill her not the cat -.-

/Thread

make cat watch this video. it will an hero youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

This is her bed. Do u guys think I'm kidding? Ill fucking her kill her cats. One is 17 years old and dying. So its perfect. How can I kill it and get away ill post proof. Give me a good way

Yeah youre a fucking faggot

put household cleaning products in it's food/water but in small amounts so as to be undetectable by said roommate, the cat will die from poison or starve to death, just have patience and fully commit to the task at hand.

Well you can kill it by hiding fine bits of glass in its food. When i say fine I mean FINE otherwise they'll notice and spit it out. When it's dead get rid of the body and adopt the cat as your own

>how to poison cat?
>here's a pic of her kitchen sink

How much of a fuckin pussy are you?

Just let it die of natural causes you fucking cunt, or you can an hero before that, youre such a heartless prick.

Antifreeze cats will eat ot because it taste sweet. If it is really for the roommate you can put it in lime jello. Lime to hide the green and since it is sweet it won,t taste funny.

What kind of nigger hole do you live in OP? Wtf

watch that episode of the office where dwight kills the cat

just give her an heartattack by slapping it really hard in the face

I'm guessing you're both women.
If it were me, I'd move out.
I couldn't live like that.

You not only need to leave the cats alone, you need to be glad they're there. They're likely the only thing keeping the vermin at bay.

just go to her and tell her "madam/sir i must tell you that this situation cant go on this way, its way to untidy and im afraid of little maggots and other creatures who could come becuase of this mess"

dont kill the cat =('

Her stove.
I might jist choke the son of a bitch to death. I mean the cats. The poison sounds traceable by the vet. She will take them to a vet to get checked out at its time of death. She loves jmher cats. Guys I need a bulletproof plan. Please

end your life

This is how every response was when B\ was good.
Now these are the majority of responses

OP should just drink the antifreeze himself

Apple seeds contain cyanide, just sayin.

Other human foods that cats aren't suppose to eat could accidentally use up cade heart containers

>implying it was good

but true

I'm only going to kill one. She jas 3 I can't wait to see the look on her face. Plus I'm leaving soon and ill never talk to this vermin again

Here's a classic. To delete the feline system32.exe, soak a sponge in bacon grease and feed it to the dog. Slow painful death.

>fuck, that only works on dogs and niggers

>B\
Also Sup Forums never liked animal cruelty, kys retard

Just use antifreeze don't be a bitch

Antifreeze if detected can be blamed on accident. Dogs and cats like to drink it. It is a problem. It could be said she licked it up off the ro@d. P

Then just leave you stupid faggot

lift the lid of the huge pot on the left and take a pic of whats inside and I will provide you a kill + clean getaway

Antifreeze. Cats love it!

hemlock poison . google socrates

dont kill cats

>Sup Forums never liked (insert my own opinion here)

we are not you.

don't mistake the collective for a friendly commune.

fuck off.

only doom music

2 cups apple seeds
1 grinder
1 coffee maker

grind up seeds make "coffee" with them. Give cat drink. Cat go to sleep.

You know cats can't taste sweet right?

You weren't here in 04 so u wouldn't know

Will die of old age before you could save that many seeds

but can they smell purple?

Nicotine is really nasty. There was a post where someone soaked a carton of cigarettes in some water and boiled it down to a small syrupy quantity. Use one of those medicine injectors and force feed the thing.

Take it outside and tie a heavy object to its tail, it will run thinking something has it and will not stop running till it dies of exhaustion. I've heard someone done this to their cat, they also dug a whole and left its head above ground and ran over it with a truck. People at my school are sick fucks.

>spend a hundred dollars on cigarettes
>boil it down to syrup
>feed it to the cat
>hope no one notices

almost quins but wtf why do you not be a fuck up

Kill yourself instead you worthless faggot.

Permethrin

Buy some dog frontline shit (for fleas) and put it on the cat.

It will be a very long agony.

Be a fucking man and tell her to wash her fucking dishes.

Why dont you just KYS OR MOVE OUT YOU STUPID FUCKING TWAT, OP.

Go the old fashion way and let it drink some antifreeze.

I might just use my 18mg vape juice and out it on the cats food.... does this sound like a foolproof idea guys? ??

Post proof or GO FUCK YOURSELF
"Cats usually come into contact with antifreeze when it leaks from a car's engine onto the ground, when it is spilled onto the ground while being added to a car's engine, or when the container is left uncapped.

Antifreeze is recognizable by its bright green coloring and "sweet" taste. Although it leaves a repulsive aftertaste, by then it may be too late. Even small amounts can be fatally toxic to the body's organs, including the brain, kidneys and liver.

This is one of the most common forms of poisoning..."
m.petmd.com/cat/conditions/urinary/c_ct_antifreeze_poisoning

Iy is\nontoxic to vertebrates which is why they use it on dogs

Eye drops in water or whatever gives humans major shits an possibly vomitting. Could probably kill the cat but itll be messy

This

"Cats can easily mistake it for water, and its sweet smell makes it enticing. Worse, the chemical tastes as sweet as it smells, making it more likely poor kitty will ingest it."
pets.thenest.com/antifreeze-cats-7717.html

I just out a sock on the youngest cats head. Put it up on a big pike of her boxes and personal goods. Watched it struggle. Smacked him around. Flicked its face. Took the sock off. Threw him. Blew him hard on his eyes 3 times LUL. got him in the corner punched the floor around him several times. And hit him in the face. Then let him go.

Am I doing it right guys? Next time I'm gonna hold him and out the flashlight in his eyes for a long time and blind him

Haha you do know she will just get a kitten to avoid dealing with the loss of her beloved kitty...If you have a problem just kill yourself.

GET RAT POISON FROM WALMART AND A CAN OF FUCKING TUNA

Even if they can taste sweetness most manufacturers of antifreeze removed the compounds that make it taste sweet.

Antifreeze.

Tastes sweet so they keep drinking it, but eventually kills them

Antifreeze

find her panties and shit bro

Stop trying to kill the cat and kill the roommate

How the fuck is killing her cat going to get her to improve her cleanliness? If anything she will sink in to depression and say fuck it to everything and do nothing. /b really needs to learn how the mind works.

Chocolate

>buy a lazer pointer
>get the cat really into playing with it
>trick the cat into running into running into things

ggez

if this won't work feed it some grapes or raisins, not even kidding

poison roommate
release cat to the wild

make it look accidental somehow, otherwise a vet will prob figure it out, just like vacuum or something, suck up his face and pretend panic (if shes around) and if she isnt around, just say you were vacuuming behind something and accidentally got em and panicked and coulndnt shut it off fast enough

KYS

so tell her to fucking clean and stop being such a little pussy. christ what has become of the youth these days?

you guys are too scared to tell some cunt you live with to clean up? fucking hell

Lol, do you think that by killing her cat she will suddenly start to do the dishes? Are you actually THAT retarded?

>Get plastic tupperware container
>Go to ice cream store/gas station and get dry ice.
>Put dry ice in bin, cat after.
>As dry ice sublimes cat will asphyxiate
>Basically undetectable unless roomie pays mad money for tox screen, and even then not enough evidence to convict.

does this actually work never heard of such a thing

Well some people here are actual retards who don't know how is it to live with somebody who doesnt fucking wash the dishes or clean anything.

It's called revenge, it's cool to live like that and these people should be punished.
>inb4 imimi the poor cat

Its a fucking cat if that's too much for ya better go somewhere else, this board isn't for you, i'm sorry. Better luck next time not being a fucking fag.

So back to OP's thread,

>if the cat is old
if he dies from poisoning maybe she doesn't go to the vet, therefore whe will never know that you have poisoned the cat
also you should say if the cat goes out, if the cat drink/eat something poisonous she can think that the cat has eaten it in the street.
>if the cat is young/if it dies she would bring her to the vet
choking isn't a good idea, i think the vet could see through. Maybe you should leave a window open and make the cat fly. You MUST make it appear like an accident, otherwise you can get in trouble.
If nothing works, choke that motherfucker to death. Be careful with the claws, she will fight.

Pics or or it didn't happen

The active ingredient is sweet and cannot be "removed" so post proof or STFU

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol

Lemon juice concentrate, it makes cats foam at the mouth and have seizures or something. I think it will kill them too if you give them enough.

SeeAnd

Nice piece of contemporary art. It's look like Marcel Duchamp with "Fontaine" or "Porte-Bouteilles". A full artwork maded with quotidian things and shits, that procure a great balance and the master piece, the iron pot at the top of the tupperware box, makes a feeling of domination and power to cooking tools.

We must find a name for this contemporary shit and present it in art gallery.

I like :"Sink n°3"

You know that Sup Forums was always against animal cruelty you newfag

Wrong link
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_glycol&ved=0ahUKEwivxtC34PDTAhWJZiYKHXOQCE8QFghrMBQ&usg=AFQjCNFd9wj5YkX8_MJl_POv1sfyQvMRQg

yet the thread is still here
even the mods are curious as to how he kills it

don't listen to anyone who suggests the physical ways, cats will fight back, and it'll draw ALOT more attention. Go with antifreeze or one of the poison options for sure.

im not saying that Sup Forums must condemn or not condemn animal cruelty, i'm saying that that is what Sup Forums is for ;)

Ill fuxking do it again roght now bitch give me 5 minutes

There he is bitch
I also out nicotine I'm the old ones mouth alrdy. But she seems fine 18mg nicotine from my vape

Just take the cat and throw it out ya car on a lonely road, also throw away the dishes of hers u don't use.

Great idea

Let's hope that someone leaks his addres

Jesus he can't stand up to his own roomate what a pussy

F5 until the austimo finally stops with his tantrum.

If you have some generic drug like headache, take a hand of this and diluing in her water bowl. It hasen't taste and smell and the will be long and full of pain

can't stand up to her? I facefucked this bitch with all my might amd can whenever I want to. Thia has nothing to do eith her dishes or cleaning tbose are just pictures. Look at my posts I never said anything.about her being lazy. Not once. I just wanna kill her cat and see her cry u fucking retards. God damn redditt

I think that if op will kill her cat she will become deppresed and there will be more thrash SO gj you retard

damnit OP just pick something and kill it
with pics or it didnt happen
tired of waiting

So you're just some small dicked edge lord, good to know, but yeah anti freeze the cat when she's not around if you really wanna be some edgy little cunt

Congratulations you've reached new levels of autism with your thinking and your grammar