Good evening chaps!

Good evening chaps!
ITT: we treat each other splendidly until dubs turns us into savage beasts. Each dubs is a mood swing

Good evening lad

how's the day treating you sir?

Very fine indeed, how about yourself?

Gentlemen! How lovely to see both of you again. I do hope you've been well...

fuck you too

This asshole

LICK MY SWEATY SCROTUM, YOU CUM-GARGLING GUTTER SLUT!

How bout you go suck the fattest dick you can find you filthy swine

HOW'S THAT MICROPENIS TRATING YOU, YOU WAST OF CUM, YOUR FAMILY HATES

listen here boy, who the fuck you think u talking too. ill penetrate your balls son

your mother gave me aids, you piece of smelly shit

Not only will I bump this thread, I will bump you on the head you swine

hello motherfuckers, im here too fuck all yo momma's ass

These threads are fucking stupid. Why do you feel the need to shit up Sup Forums like this? Does quality content mean nothing to you?

shut the fuck up you fucking negro

jeezuz christ if I wasn't so tired waiting for the next dubs I'd rip your eyes out and feed maggots to your eyesocktets

actually, thats a very good point dear user, I can totally understand your perspective. Although, I must say i find these threads to be quite amusing. Have a wonderful night old man

Trying this hard.. autist confirmed

mocking such an horrible desease is certainly poor taste user, can you contribute in a more positive way? Perhaps smile more, you're beautiful, you've got bright eyes

I must apologise, don't know what came over me..

think 2 times before you speak the next time bitch, maybe you can use your mouth for a better purpose than to be the cum dumpster it is

what a fuckmuppet. go whore your mother ya taintface

this is the faggotest thread ever, everyone here is a fucking kissless virgin looser, fuck yall
I've got a fucking ferrari, and i fuck every girl on sight just because i can, they drop their panties as they see me
Fuck you guys, my life is hard, every girl wants to suck this juicy dick and spend this dank ass dollars.
Im the alpha-est guy on b, prove me wrong you fucking white boy cucks

listen boi, you've got a problem with the fact that i fuck my mother

Disgusting..

not as disgusting as the logs of shit coming out of your mom's pussy when i take my noodle out

dubs get and we act gentlemanly

fuck you you're not my mom, dont tell me what to do you fucking cunt

That has already been established fuckwit

sir, watch your language around the ladies, please.. can I interest you in a freshly made cup of tea?

Please sir, i do beg my pardon in the most humble of manners. I understand if you do not feel as if you able to forgive me for my haste at the moment

Oh Arthur how could i not forgive such a dear friend, lets have a scotch together oldman