I have a drug dealer neighbor what should I do??

I have a drug dealer neighbor what should I do??

steal his turf

purchase drugs from him?

get some off of him

buy his shit, he's contributing to the society, the least you can do for him is to buy his shit

/thread

this

buy some beers and get drunk with him

become his bro, do drugs together

call the cops and stream the results or i think you are full of shit and just another attention whore

What kind of drugs?

>inb4 w33d isn't a drug

it's like living right beside a supermarket

leave him be, the last thing he wants is attention. he wont make any trouble for you. unless hes the type that sells straight out of his house to junkies coming and goin at 2am

Know the feeling. Had a tweeker neighbor selling dope and heroin for over a year. Shady motherfuckers around nonstop. Him and his buddy got popped about 6 months back. Much quieter around here now. Fuck I hate tweekers.

Weed may be a drug, but certainly not in the same league as the hard shit, you fuckin momma's boy.

Is your drug dealer this girl and her vagina? I know a girl who's drug dealer.

buy drugs. find happiness

Faggot pot head found

When I was a kid we lived near a dealer and he was pretty chill. Sold heroin. Always randoms showing up all hours of the night. Drove our dogs nuts.
One night there was a shooting outside, cops showed up and dude and I guess his hommies? got arrested.
I've since moved out but I'm pretty sure a new dealer lives there now. Always different cars in the driveway every time I visit my folks.
imo don't fuck with them and you'll be iight.

Nope, haven't smoked in years. But only a fuckin straight edge pussy is unable to make that distinction.

support your local businesses and buy from him

this

any moar of that puss?

Acquire police tape.

When no one is around toss police tape around his house.

Wait a few days.

Leave a note after that along the lines of " no one called the police. Make sure you and your clients arent stupid, and the police wont be called"

Support your local economy.

Wat kind of childish fedora tier wannabe edginess is this fuckery?

lol

you are a moron

A sundowner.

Damn. Just an observer and the ownage in that argument is valid

same, whole neighborhood is trying to get rid of him

Rob him.
What's he gona do, call the cops?

Probably holds tens of thousands in cash.

I have 4 drug dealers, 7 pedophiles, and 2 convicted murderers in my neighborhood. My only question is why do always have to meet at my house?