Did everyone forget about the Xena reboot already? Id cast my Bridget Regan

Did everyone forget about the Xena reboot already? Id cast my Bridget Regan

Such Xenaness

Ihana tyttö

Everyone is trying to forget because the chances of it actually being good and coming close to living up to the original series are slim to none. The only one who wants to remember is you so you have an excuse to waifu dump.

Why are her pupils so dilated? It's creepy

Is she on drugs or is this a shoop?

LEXEE
PLZ

you're welcome

but I only post bridget because she's so ugly that the janitor ignore these threads

W
E
W

woah

She's so pretty I want to crawl in a furnace and die.

can't vex the lex

>All that sexual tension
Could they pull it off?

I hate her face

has she had a penis in her bum?

JUST

I do not have that information, sorry

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!! I'm a huge Xena fan BUT thanx to Hercules. What made Xena the legend it is was Hercules and all the crossovers of supporting characters on both shows. Before the Marvel Cinematic Extended Universe, before the DCEU, there was the Hercules/Xena universe and crossovers. Everyone loved watching both Xena's primary enemies like Callisto interacting with Hercules and watching Hercules events affect Xena later. It was the first true fictional/fantasy universe of its kind not counting Star Trek.

Without the extended universe, without Hercules, and now infected also by the SJW bullshit by turning Xena and Gabrielle into lesbians this show will be forgotten and unwatchable. It was mostly a demographic of men and teenage boys that loved this show. By turning them into lesbians it will now appeal only to fags and dykes who don't even care about the mythology of the universe. FUCK THEM!!

stop derailing this waifu thread with ontopic shitposting, please

Xena and Gabrielle were always fucking though. Like bunnies.

reddit

based

It was only ever hinted at at first. They didn't actually become lesbians until the later seasons after the show was going downhill.

have a boop

wihnsbb

Don't give me none of that reddit bullshit. I'm no SJW nor do I want to see a bunch of lesbians mowing each other's lawns.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go post your grandmas on your subreddit

W-what did she mean by this?

>bunch of lesbians mowing each other's lawns.

that sounds kinda hot, 2bh

maybe that they're going to mow each other lawns

Only Gal Gadot would be the perfect Xena, but would gabrielle be considered a slave as her secretary though?

fuck man why is she so perfect?
she's so fucking beautiful i feel like crying.

Would you like to speculate?

she's seriously reaching some ridiculous wewlevels lately

I'd say chances are as low as 10%

What about the chances of her mouth and pussy respectively?

DUMB
FINNISH
FAGGOT
iPAD
POSTER

kek :^)

Agreed. The lesbian fanbase is minuscule and it was bad enough that they catered to them in the original run, now they're making the show exclusively for a tiny sliver of the fans. I heard they will even be dressing modestly

I hope the reboot falls flat on its ass

Nice tits

stop derailing this waifu thread with your ontopic shitposting, please

>he's a titguy

Your autism is powerful

>I heard they will even be dressing modestly

Absolutely HARAM!! They are ruining everything. They even managed to get Mileena, Sonya, and Kitana fully dressed in MK because ever since they infiltrated the video game industry. Now Xena? That burns my ass. I cannot imagine how they would over dress my favorite Goddess-fu Discord.

who is this semen demon? I need to know... for research purposes

user, DYEB?

This absolute shit taste though.

You know, out of all the waifuism and general slut pushing on this board, this one I approve of the most. Quality body of work.

Not all apple using bridget regan fans are finnish, there are thousands of fans

hey, jj is not THAT slutty

only a little :3

kek

this board loves traps, that's a good poin

but seriously, tho

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>me on the right