>Spend hundred dollars a week to keep up with rapidly growing tolerance
>Not addictive
When will this meme end?
I've heard that some people go through an OUNCE a week despite a gram being $20
If so much money is going toward a habit you can't say it isn't addictive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no such thing as addiction there is only things that you enjoy doing more than life.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNz372_pIQ

I go through 1.5g per day almost , $500 per month

because they they use blunts and joint papers it waste alot of weed from rolling and it makes it easy to binge smoke too also if your buying ounces on a weekly basis your most likely selling half of it.

a gram is typically 10 bucks now and if you buy by the ounce it'll typically be 200. That's for top grade too. They need to legalize it so that people can simply grow the damned stuff and we can have access to weaker strains that aren't so fucking mindbending.
Ex-pot smoker here. I would probably smoke here and there if I could get access to legal ground grown sun nourished plants that aren't so strong that they fuck you up. Seriously, if you haven't had good fresh shwag, then you haven't tried pot as it's meant to be tried. It doesn't fuck you up, it has an effect thats akin to background music, an intensification of the beauty around you, and increased enjoyment of most anything. THAT is the best pot, not that mutant high THC frankenweed that will burn you out, make you stupid, and very possibly cause psychological issues.
If you haven't smoked a simple joint of the aforementioned, then you haven't really tried it.

Weed is not addictive at all. i have an addictive personality and in high school smoked weed like every day and played magic. then one day my money ran out when i wasnt working and i could not afford weed anymore. I just stopped smoking and it didnt bother me at all.

I was going through an ounce every 5 days when I lived with my ex who was a smoker. She smoked all day while sitting around waiting for me to come home and throw one up her. I'd smoke at night and worked 4 on 4 off so I smoked morning till night on my 4 days off. Just a blur of bongs and sex really.
Glad I gave it up because I turn into a horny degenerate.

>Spend hundred dollars a week

nigga what

I spend £40 a month on it, £60 at most.
I smoke heavily for a week, in evenings next week, then 2 weeks off blazing completely.
Rinse and repeat.

>hundred dollars a week

Good one.

it ends when people admit that smoking above your tolerance level is useless

there is a fad that consists in smoking like a retard and stuffing your face with a gram but only getting a buzz

if you smoke lower doses your receptors don't wear off and you can get a strong effect from a much lower dose

it requires patience and abandoning your greediness tho

once you do it its better because you don't have a tolerance or side effects, but weed weed lasts 3x-5x longer

>hundreds of dollars a week
Lol
Been baking every day for 2 years and it still takes me 2 months to finish an ounce.

>Smoked daily for years
>Moved to Oregon, land of the weed
>Failed a drug test to get a job
>fuckmylife.gif
>Stopped smoking cold turkey so I can pass a drug test
>no withdrawals

Haven't smoked in almost 2 months and it doesn't bother me at all

Feels fucking good man

If you buy big, its cheap. Grams end up costing about a dollar here in Cali if you can find a right grower. I convert what I get to shatter, sell half of it, and that's enough money to by the next garbage bag full, with enough for personal waste.

When I was smoking weed, I could get high soooo fucking easy. I could get high off a puff of mids from a bowl. It was pretty awesome. I always bought loud and a g could probably last me like 2 days, maybe 2 and a half. But if I get an eigth, I would be very good at conserving and make it last like a little over a week. And that's like 45 bucks. 45 times 4 is 180, from the 600-700 I was making a month while in school. It wasn't that bad but I realised it was gobbling my money. Now food gobbles my money FML.

I'm at 1/2 ounce a week.
Over $500/mo..

Lmao you smoke like a bowl day or what

>$20/gram means an ounce is $560

W e w

>grows wild without human intervention
>costs hundreds of dollars for relatively small amounts

>your receptors don't wear off

Gotta love the Mexican "education" system.

I go through phases of dabbing everyday, to sometimes, to not at all.

All I can say is am blown away by my productivity when sober. Anyone who claims thc is not addictive is nuts. It may not be on the same level as alcohol, crack, or meth; but it sure does waste money. After 2 dabs you are literally burning money away.

I was a heroin addict for a few months, but I can tell you that if you ignore the physical dependency, pot can be just as addictive. Not to mention on pretty much any other drug you can keep your shit together as long as you have enough income to keep a supply and aren't completely retarded or a nigger, but pot almost invariably turns you into a burnout degenerate

I quit that heroin shit once I realized it was turning me into a bluepilled fucktard, now I just take dissociatives every so often and shitpost

kekked

It's psychologically addicting, not physically addicting meaning you won't get withdrawals if you quit

I'm at about $200 a month for half an ounce

Retail, the gram is worth 20 but whole saling grams drops their value, but holy shit i most be high cause im talking weed prices from 2005 holy shit son where the fuck is a gram still 20 bucks

>Gotta love the Mexican "education" system.

its true tho, overusing weed means your receptors become less responsive
which means tolerance

in school we learn that weed is death m8

>not vaping and using 1/3 the amount of material to get twice as high, and then using the leftovers to get high again either through edibles or extraction

I'm not talking mouth fedoras here.. those things are derivative of the technology that developed in the late 90s for induction vaporization for cancer patients in California.. and it's the cleanest, most efficient way to smoke.

I could probably make an ounce last 6 months at least and get high everyday

truth be told, though I'm taking a long term break to see if there really is any difference

so far not really, besides pathetically slight memory improvement, but if you didn't know it did that you're retarded

Yeah dude feels good and helps me sleep. Insomnia is a bitch

You're a fucking idiot. Half ounce should run you no more than 140

Why the fuck does everyone separate cocaine from freebase cocaine, but not insufflated methamphetamine from smoked methamphetamine? Or freebase heroin from IV heroin?

Or for that matter why are other amphetamines never given the same scare-you-str8 treatment meth is given?

Why do people have such odd conditional morality when it comes to catching a buzz? Weed definitely hurts my day to day more than ADD meds do.

By this definition, OP is addicted to being a faggot.

A lot of places actually. I get it 15 now but I use to still buy it at 20 like two years ago

>not shelling out a few hundred bucks so you can just grow your own.

4 chan plz, its so easy and can even be fun! plus it feels 10 times better to smoke weed that YOU grew.

I really hope no one in this thread knows the by-the-gram prices in their area, if not they should lurk until they get their GED.

Depends on location, I get an Oz of the darkest dank for 120-140 here in Oregon

I love how the only real arguing here is the right price of weed

its mostly television and the media. most people are exposed to drug lingo through fake television shows and those shows have to appeal to dumbasses. I am one of those people even though I hate television. i know nothing of drugs

A statement being true has no bearing on whether you understand that statement or not.

Cannabis Dependence is not the same as addiction.

yes it is, first time i ever smoked weed was from my own plant with seeds from amsterdam. that was the only way i was comfortable enough to smoke it, mmm it tasted like roasted marshmellows

Sorry friend not trying to jump down your throat, it just bothers me a bit how consistent and strange the laypersons view on drugs/addiction is.

You're confusing psychological addiction (urges to take a drug, cravings, feeling bored without it etc.). Psychological addiction can happen with any pleasurable activity. You can become psychologically addicted to routines, foods, drugs, anything that you like.

Weed is not physically addictive (what most people actually mean when they say it's not addictive. This means you will not get withdrawals from stopping weed.

Please at least try to understand the basics of addictions before you start threads like these

>You didn't have access to your drug because of your finances

Litterally what happens to addicts

my friend was going through an oz of week when he was abusing pills weed is only a money sink if you're literally a no-self control retard

>tfw smoked heavily for 7 years, nearly every day
>tfw maybe a total of 1 year total in between taking breaks if you add them up
>tfw I can't even get baked anymore

For some reason I still smoke. I've done cocaine, OxyContin and Morphine for quite some time and EASILY gave those up, but for some reason weed I can't seem to shake

If you don't vaporize weed you're wasting it. It's a much cleaner high and you can actually taste the weed.

>smoking weed is for dumbfucks
>420 blaze it/stoner culture is degenerate as fuck

Anybody willing to give a guy some dosh?

Dumb ass kids don't know about efficiency. Get you a decent vape like a launch box, and only do it at night. I went from 1/8th a week to a gram every week and 1/2.

Also, if you do it right, and don't burn it out, the remnants can be use for edibles.

Shut up Debbie

There is physical dependency because after chronic use, it does provoke withdrawal symptoms like night sweats, anorexia, inattentivity and insomnia.

You can make super potent edibles from already vaped buds

>weed I can't seem to shake

It's a compromise you probably used to help you get rid of the other shit. And, clearly, you like gettin high.

You're talking like an addict there, friend, next you're gonna tell me how much better it is if you shoot it into your arm over putting it up your nose.

Not being addictive is just what your dealer says so you buy more.
Quit for a couple weeks and reset your tolerance. Problem solved

Hate these threads specifically because of this. All the best drugs forums ban price talk.

buy GXY on ASX
you'll be a millionaire in a week

>Tfw my tolerance never went up
>Literally a fraction of a gram gets me high
>$10 does me for a week and a half

here :(

I smoke an ounce a month, and I get decent weed for $135 an O down here in Florida. I also detox and take a month off periodically, to lower my tolerance, and generally cleanse my system. You can be addicted to anything; I know some of you niggas are addicted to the internet way worse than a typical pothead is addicted to weed. Just have the will power to take 1 month of every 6 months and you'll be fine. It really doesn't affect you all that much. Maybe it'll make it harder for you to eat or sleep for like 1 day lol, but you won't even be in discomfort.

You're way worse off, financially and physically, consuming alcohol, pharmaceuticals prescribed by a careless doctor, etc. Everyone has their vices, and it's not a bad thing to have them. If it makes you feel bad to do a certain thing, just stop fucking doing it lol.

>tfw tolerance is so low just a moderate bowl will have me hallucinating like a freak

I can't smoke it around other people

How long have you been smoking?

How does not smoking cleanse your body?

Where in Florida do you cop worthy weed that low? Miami/Tampa?

It doesn't matter if it's higher grade if you just smoke less. If you like the process of smoking, but don't want to get that high, I understand what you're saying somewhat...but smoking a lot of lower grade stuff is worse for your lungs that smoking a little of the higher grade stuff.

The fact that a dub sack hasn't gone up in price over almost two decades now is strange and alarming.

>hallucinating
I never experienced this, just retarded myself that felt like drinking.

>buying dubs that weigh out 1g

You learn so much about Sup Forums in these threads

This weed bro is based as fuck. All you upcoming "dude lol weed" guys and gals would do well to read this comment twice.

Getting uber fucked up should be for special occasions. If you need that or feel like you want it all time you should seek out AA or some form of therapy because there's something seriously off with your brain.

How do benchtop vapes compare to those portables like the davinci ascent? I only used the ascent and vaping wasnt even that great and I doubt I saved much on weed.

I experience it to varying degrees and I've yet to really "pack" a bowl

It ranges from hearing traffic noises that aren't there to full on loss of limb control. I don't know if its the weed or me.

Those are results of the person. Pre-existing conditions.

Sure, it's psychologically addictive and expensive. I was a heavy smoker, burning through 7g a week easily, but I just up and quit a few months ago one day because I wanted to save more money and because my tolerance was too high. I haven't had any problem doing so and I don't crave it. Also, if you want to talk about expensive habits then you should be posting about cigarettes, alcohol/beer and video games.

B T F O

Incorrect.

You'd have to take such a microscopic hit of this new stuff in order to get a casual shwag affect... And at that tiny of a hit will probably just lead your lungs and system to process it out before you even feel it. I really miss smoking low THC buds because nothing out there that's not pesticide laced Mexican garbage is on that chill level.

Weed. Zig zags. No limits. To be done at any times not in a car and off work hours
/thread

Nah. I live in Central Florida, but I get it through my girlfriend's hometown contact (she lives in a tiny little town in a poor county). It's not super high grade stuff, but I enjoy having the opportunity to buy in volume. Always makes me a little nervous to drive with it, but I adhere to traffic law, drive the speed limit, and I'm a white guy who drives a decent car. I don't smoke in public or do anything stupid like that, either.

I've been smoking for 8 years, since my freshman year of college. I used to be in a routine of taking summers off from smoking, so I'm pretty accustomed of detoxing every so often.

If you take about a month off, it removes most-to-all of the THC from your system (especially in conjunction with regular exercise). It puts your tolerance back on track and is convenient if you need to clean up your pee for work. I'm looking for more work in June, so I'm probably going to take May off. Not a big deal past a few days of psychological cravings.

Big fan of the volcano, but that price tag is too gnarly for most people. (I got mine off an addict for $200 a couple years ago)

You tend to take longer/more frequent hits with bag vapes than atomizer vapes, at least in my experience, and this tends to dry out of your bronchi and make your lungs tender if you get too ambitious. Thats the only complaint I have aside from upkeep, but you can scrape the internal parts for extract quality "bubble hash" and re use the vaped weed to make tinctures or edibles.

I don't really like portable vaped, personally

Also i do this while never making myself poor so why does anybody cry about it? Are we off the "it's bad for you" train yet?

You are likely pre schizophrenic and should stop NOW before you trigger it and see a psychologist.

But to be honest weed is technically also a hallucinogenic substance so you could just be ultra sensitive. Just wanted you to be aware.

Its not about being addicted man, it's about the love of weed. People go to fucking wine vineyards to try a bunch of different kinds of shit. I do the same thing with weed.

No it isn't

I guess your natural tolerance is lower than mine. I manage myself extremely well, even when I smoke a fuck ton. I also hold my liquor better than most and stay level while tripping better than anyone I know. I get that feeling that you're describing with half a bowl pack. I don't have the highest grade shit, either, though, so I'm sure that plays a role (even though I dab occasionally and that doesn't fuck me up like I've seen it fuck up others).

see ameritards bitch at us euros for using tobacco when we roll but like

you're wasting weed dude smoking blunts

Everything is addictive, user. EVERYTHING.

Ever hear "everything in moderation"? Shit's as true as you are gay (being OP, you are of course a massive cum-chugging faggot by law).

People spend more money than that on trading cards.

You should *really* read more about cannabinoid metabolism and CB receptor activity, you have quite a few wires crossed.

I pay $190-210 for an ounce of the best stuff I can find in central Fla. Don't be nervous, most central Fla cops make possession busts for two reasons:

1) you literally forced them to
2) they want to bust you for another crime and don't have evidence

Weed is technically a psychedelic. You can verify this for yourself.

Muh buzzwords. Fuck you jimbo im rolling one right now just to spite you

You know you don't have to smoke every single day, right?
I go through an ounce every 4-5 months usually and I get ounces for about $200 where I live.

>you're wasting weed dude smoking blunts

It's a shit method of getting high in terms of efficiency but it's great for smoking socially. Passing a blunt around and listening to music with a few buddies is the shit. When I'm alone though, I'm ripping the grav bong. Feel like that's the most efficient method that I have available to me right now (I'll get a vape eventually, but I'm a student/part-time worker, so it's hard to justify spending $200+...and I'm not wasting my money on anything that's not a top tier device.

Except those cards have a fanbase and retain a part of their value.

They also have no health or mood effects.

Usually shitty dirt weed can run you $5 a gram. Mids run $10-$15. Top shelf and Private Reserve tend to cost around $20-$25 a gram out here.

Still... It gets quite expensive to have a daily weed habit. Keep it in moderation.

Joints for Ants

You got any good recipes?

Spite me on what? You were wrong, deal with it dude, and learn a lesson about just saying shit that sounds good.

Yes, it is.

Please do a single Google before you type anything on the internet you don't understand again.

I love you.

we get around a half of gram of resin for 7 dollars here and you can make at least 5 decent joints with it, I limit my smoke to one day per month (usually the 5th) those that smoke it regularly do it because they got no reason to not to (a decent job, life goals, no hobbies to distract em) let the losers drug themselves to make way for those motivated lol

I hardly ever smoke joints. I usually only ever use a bubbler.

>You should *really* read more about cannabinoid metabolism and CB receptor activity, you have quite a few wires crossed.

Can you give a quick summary? I don't have much of a science background; I was talking more about the way my body responds and how I feel moreso than body chemistry.

You faggots are weird.

>private reserve

My fucking sides

I recently got a 20 sack of White Widow that was between 2-3 grams. Was it mids or what?

I think there is too much work involved in methods other than joints