Germany Funds Classes To Teach Migrants To Pick Up Girls, Provides ‘Sex Tips’ Booklets

YES, Germany, YES!!!

>A new video shows how the German government is funding a program teaching migrants how to flirt with German girls.

>Released on YouTube, the clip shows what so-called integration classes for migrants in Germany really look like. A youth centre in the town of Eichstatt is helping migrants to integrate in a very bizarre way, by showing them how to effectively flirt with and hit on German women.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/watch-german-govt-funds-migrant-flirt-school/

I can't believe this is real.

FUCKING STOP

Is Germany even worth visiting anymore or has it gone full kebab?

If it was a real corrupt government, they'd be teaching German chicks to flirt with Mohamedians. It's not like any German chick is gonna accept state-sponsored mating. Only Sweden and England do this

i also think it`s better if they don`t get taught about our customs and etiquette.

i know you love it if the migrans whistle at girls and touch them without consent.

oh boy

Why do germans get the blame for what ((germans)) do?

this is actually good though. it's teaching niggers that they need to use their words not just jump straight to rape

what is this hate speech? heterosexual couples
>it's not a swedish man on the bottom
how intolerant can you get?

Stop making Cuckmany threads. We know they're fucked and we don't care anymore.

brb moving to Germany, gonna get a gf

I'm feel so bad for people in Germany, hang in there.

I wouldn't go there now if you fucking paid me to, which is sad because I always wanted to go to Germany.

After recent developments though, pretty much all of Western Europe can get raped to death by roving gangs of niggers and jihadists for all I care.

You people made your bed, lie in it while we build a wall, and stand upon it.

don't forget to blackface

Oh yeaah, this one is for 1941

GERMANY YES!!

I'll just say I'm a really white Syrian like Assad or something

>60% white

Believing that this will change anything makes you look roachish

Im torn between abandoning the last bits of hope i have and give in to total despair and ficki ficki musel dusel and getting a big axe and butchering every single mudslime in my country.

I think I'd like the blue pill now

Aren't they poor? Why would you want to be with a poor person?

that's awkward as fuck, make it stop... is taxpayer money really getting used to fund this crap?

The Jews are getting deliberate revenge on the Germans. Genocide in the form of breeding them out