youtu.be/IvUU8joBb1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xChqUSVtiUE
youtube.com/watch?v=w_11Ut6unBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still here

Still here

Where Mash be

Have fun!
Me too. Everything's been fun since exams ended. New reloading bench. Telling an ex I loved her in a fit of passion. Fun.
IKR

Woke up in a panic state 3 or 4 nights in a row this week.
Attention whoring

>Misaki Claimed

Where did everyone go?

Unsure if it's same Mash?

Bed maybe.

Oi.

Almost had quads there. Did the panic at least go away relatively quickly?

I think they're still around, just a bit slower to reply.

Leone best waifu

>remalicious.jpg
Kek

I'm back, figured out how to play Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on my guitar

hi
show me

yes after all her name is in the show
also I finished SAO S1

I don't have a real good way of recording it, but I'll try

Nice, what'd you think?

Possibly, it's Sunday night after all.

Maybe, it's weird how it suddenly goes 5 minutes between posts after a rather fast thread.

Nice, Yuuki, good job.

ok

Yeah, usually within 5 seconds or so of waking up I'm "why am I panicking and why do I have a stomache ache like I'm about to take a stats final? I don't have any tests" and I relax.
Missed you, see:

Still here

Oh I understand, but they are addicting. Lots of fun. You will start to save more and more monies to dump into them just ask Misaki.
Haha yup! So did you do anything fun while you were away?
misaki
Thats where research does come into play...The RPR is trash especially for the price.

Back sorry was having isp problems.

hello everyone

that sounds neat

QOTT: Are traps gay?

A:Yes
B:No
C:Yes, but I won't admit it

What about it?

Why are you still here?

Randy was so much better than Tony though...But good job if you got it by ear. Especially the clean parts.
Hello
B

賢狼ホロはいびきをかかぬ!!
Hello!
Currently on my phone

weird start and end
hope they get more mmoish on s2 since they seem to have the old castle in their new world and hope no one dies this time or gets their mind kidnapped
spend a bit outside eating mostly

>checked
also boobs

heya hitagi, how are you today

Ah C, good choice

Yeah, it'll do that sometimes. I see it a lot more during the day on weekends though, you'll have a fast thread suddenly just drop and slow down to a crawl again.

The nice thing is that you're done with all of that unless you decide to resume studies again. Work has its own set of challenges, but for the most part, that's all while you're on the clock. Unless you work with shitty people.

Pretty sweet, how long did it take to finally get it right?

I just need to work out the solo and I'll be good to go

It is neat, I love me some Sabbath

yes

Idk, I love the tone of Tony's guitar so much

Yeah, the ALO arc is the series' low point. Season 2 is pretty different, the first half is in a new game altogether.

All afternoon, I still need to work out the solo

>poke

Hello holo how are you this evening?
That sounds nice.
Im doing ok, how about yourself?

Ill be honest. Both were fantastic players. I hate both of their sense of tone. No real definition at all. Just super muddy.
>Hitagi

how are you today yuuki?

tired, had lunch with my family today cause mothers day, and rather than just going to sleep earlier i just didnt sleep at all, took a nap after i got home from lunch but still kinda sleepy

>A
As long as you don't know it's a trap, B

>Three three!
Unable to sleep, don't really need to be anywhere else

Evening Hololo

I really enjoy these slow evenings, they are nice.

That's awesome, good luck learning the solo.

well now I hope they are all safe and I get to see more elf ears and adventures of course
elfpire hello been well ?
yes it was nice but the mosquitoes always ruin it so I had to run back inside

Hi
D: Yeah but its ok.

A
I have an online class that starts tomorrow, so lots of work, but not much in the way of finals. It's a lot like my comp class apparently, hopefully it will be better on the 'teacher actually grades assignments fairly' scale.

Other than that, I've an empty slate for the next 3 or so months..

See, that's what I love about it. Like, the tone in War Pigs, for example, is so dirty sounding that I can't help but love it.

danke! It doesn't sound too bad, I just can't get the timing down

It's kirito, he won't be safe. the latter half of the season is all elf ears, all the time

see second reply of >do the thing

heya tomo, hows tanks goin

A

but kirito is always safe because hes basically god

Dosnt sound like a bad day though.
Stupid squitoes. Ruin everything.
Dont get me wrong, I love both of their playing but you can still have a dirty sound and retain deffinition. Look at dimebag for example.
Regardless can we agree that Zac Wild was the worst guitarist ozzy had?

Agreed, it's easier to keep up with the threads while doing other stuff.

Dumb question, but by Randy, you mean Rhoads? He was really fantastic, but like a lot of the good ones, was cut short.

Yeah Rhoads, he was truly something special. My argument is tone wise though. Its the same thing with Tony Iommi
>hitagi

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed

well my step-bro came over while i was napping and left his dogs in the garage, which then whined as loud as physically possible and woke me up from my nap

hey juvia

I hereby claim Marth, the betrayed Hero King of Aritia, my official husbando

I had a good nap

Evening stroll with the waifu

Oh definitely, I've never been a huge fan of Ozzy's solo stuff, regardless if it was Wylde or Roades

But he's not a god, he just has a fuckton of plot armor and luck

cute

Well, this is pretty neat

youtu.be/IvUU8joBb1Q

Allright Dimebag was a terrible example due to time differences. But Dave mustane in the early 80's had a clearer tone that had some umph be hind it. Like seek n destroy from Metallica. Same time period, but a clearer tone out of (what I personally hate) a JCM 900
Hello
It happens.
We found a middle ground! I was still upset that I missed the Sabath reunion tour a couple years back though.
Cute, and the music box thing is neat.

Hihi pretty bummed to be away from home. I miss my piano

Helloe taigaga

what music box?

oh guess I won't end up liking that anime as much as I expected
napping after lunch is the best , when you can.
what thing ?
yes everyone had to go home as soon as they showed up

Hello. How are you?
Hello
How goes it?

Yeah, and now they're completely done. I'm surprised Ozzy is still alive, all of those drugs did a number on him and yet he isn't dead lol

What makes you say that?

Too lewd

Let's keep the skirts fingertip length ladies

This better?

it goes well

you all need to move on

Its only temporary friendo. Ive avoided my music equipment last couple days. Good old burn out.
Linked wrong person. was intended for . Sorry
Ah dang. Hopefully you didnt have to go to far.
Been a reasonable day, and yourself?
Im convinced its the drugs that are keeping him alive. Like some weird mutation/immunity deal.

nice trips :o

i'm going to play sims 3, but i'll be back later

And how did it come down to this?

can you normies do us a favor and get off our waifu board??

meh, you do anything today?

i'd just sleep all day if my body would let me
>the thing we talked about

tired, you?

fucking avatarfags get off my threads

Tohru is mine.

That's never good, is it?

He and Keith Richards, it's pretty insane. Still though, their music is fucking great

>implying

Lanceren

I overworked myself on my own music endeavors. Trying to wright record mix and master a song within a week, still drums not right so I keep redoing them after 5 days. Been driving to my bosses house, trying to grind them out on recording so I can finally track bass.
Grocery shopping and cleaning while drinking. this is it.

>dubs
Been a pretty good day honestly, can't really complain
>dubs
Why so tired?
I've been pretty good
You?
Nice claim

I'm the most elitist

>faints

probably been on the chan longer than you if we're being honest

Ellie is my honey.

youtube.com/watch?v=xChqUSVtiUE

From wikipedia:

>The Euthanasia Coaster is an art concept for a steel roller coaster designed to kill its passengers. In 2010, it was designed and made into a scale model by Julijonas Urbonas, a PhD candidate at the Royal College of Art in London. Urbonas, who has worked at an amusement park, stated that the goal of his concept roller coaster is to take lives "with elegance and euphoria". As for practical applications of his design, Urbonas mentioned "euthanasia" or "execution". John Allen, who served as president of the Philadelphia Toboggan Company, inspired Urbonas with his description of the "ultimate" roller coaster as one that "sends out 24 people and they all come back dead".

>The concept design of the layout begins with a steep-angled lift to the 510-metre (1,670 ft) (0.317 mile) top, which would take two minutes for the 24-passenger train to reach. From there, a 500-metre (1,600 ft) drop would take the train to 360 kilometres per hour (220 mph), close to its terminal velocity, before flattening out and speeding into the first of its seven slightly clothoid inversions. Each inversion would have a smaller diameter than the one before in order to maintain the lethal 10 g to passengers while the train loses speed. After a sharp right-hand turn the train would enter a straight, where unloading of corpses and loading of new passengers could take place.

>The Euthanasia Coaster would kill its passengers through prolonged cerebral hypoxia, or insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain. The ride's seven inversions would inflict 10 g on its passengers for 60 seconds – causing g-force related symptoms starting with gray out through tunnel vision to black out and eventually g-LOC (g-force induced loss of consciousness). Subsequent inversions would serve as insurance against unintentional survival of particularly robust passengers.

Here it is recreated in Planet Coaster
youtube.com/watch?v=w_11Ut6unBQ

>3D is almost always trash
you're not an exception

sounds fun

see

neato

shh, it's okay bb

Woah

Keith Richards is very much the same way haha!
Thats good to hear. Glad you had a good day.

Im going to bed, night all.

probably

fell for it

Well, there's always this poster.

night hitagi

have a good night

is that your pupper?

That's kinda sad..
I got myself a nice pair of ATH-M70
Still waiting on my Scarlett, so I think I'll be saving a bunch of midi until then.
I sincerely hope you're in a better state by then

賢狼ホロの写真もういない

Well did you at least have a good time at lunch?
Thanks
Nighty night

no

Not really, no.
At times it happens though, not much I can do other than riding it out.

Goodnight Stapler, sleep well

eh it was alright

I expected to be more of a happy anime
no it was outside the house
if it was tired enough it'd let you
I don't know what thing that is

jeez you have a bad memory