Ti Amo

What do you guys think of their new Album Ti Amo and Phoenix in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfBhCvU7JjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

phoenix is a very underrated band imo

wap was one of the best albums of the 2000s

their other albums are all at least good

this album i haven't heard yet but i'm hyped and seems like it'll be decent. probably not as good as wap but good

They're my favorite band behind Silversun Pickups
Its not quiet as good as WAP, but is about on par with Bankrupt! Telefono actually sounds like WAP a bit

Am I the only person who thinks Drakkar Noir is a perfect song?

Its a damn good one to be sure

bankrupt! was probably my album of the year for 2013

Going to listen to ti amo on the way to work tomorrow

Lame 'band'

probably frauds..

don't give a fuck

What kind of post is this

bait by some retard. Seen Phoenix live twice and met them after, talked to Thomas Mars, very genuine guys

Great record user, maybe my favourite so far this year. They haven't disappointed since It's Never Been Like That

Funny, Not a big fan of them pre-WAP

Really? They got a couple of good songs on the first 2 albums, but INBLT is a great record from start to end

I think its because I found them with WAP, so that's my baseline expectation on what they should sound like. Anything Pre-WAP is a bit too raw I guess?

Give it another go user! Alphabetical is the rawest one I guess and also the weakest so skip that one, but United and especially It's Never Been Like That are great

I think I will soon enough

I am livid that this is only getting a 69 on Metacritic while shit like Fleet Foxes and Father John Misty are racking up universal acclaim

critics are fucking retards, what's new. pitchfork even brought politics to the review

Its my favorite song. The intro is fucking amazing

Phoenix is a really good band, underrated like said. Their live performance are also very good youtube.com/watch?v=jfBhCvU7JjU

Concerning ti amo, i liked it at the first listen. I think Role Model should have been a bit longer like Love like a sunset on Bankrupt.
Telefono is going to be on repeat mode for me.

maybe the new album will grow on me but for now I'm a bit disappointed, I'll give it a few more listen just to be sure

Ti Amo is I Love You in Italian.

Bankrupt!>Wolfgang Amadeus Pheonix

Time to listen to the new album

Pheonix is alright, not my favorite indie rock band but they haven't put out anything I hate

Fior Di Latte, Lovelife and Telefono are the only 10/10 tracks

One of the better tracks off of bankrupt which was an only ok album

AOTYSF. Ti Amo is their best title track.
>the easily asshurt brigade mad about the lyrics
>not appreciating a song for its thematic elements apart from the author
Bet those plebs also hate Lolita

Bankrupt is their best album.

>Phoenix
I honestly thought they broke up