Next time baby

Next time baby

Fuck you.

It's a swap Cuba Gooding Jr. for Don Cheadle and nobody notices episode

>Cuba Gooding Jr
Kek

Should have been Don Cheadle from the beginning.

More likable actor, and it was a very poor casting decision to initially choose a War Machine who's a foot taller than Iron Man.

>how can mk-I + mk-I equal mk-II?

>someone same height as RDJ

Well come on give them a break on that at least.

Cheadle is the same height as RDJ, so there you go.

I liked Howard I don't care if he's a dick

How do you get cucked out of the biggest capeshit franchise this badly?

He wanted just as much money as Downy Jr.

>first actor signed to Iron Man franchise
>can actually act
>Acadamy award nominee

Mate, he fully deserved as much money as rdJ

He was great, he brought sincerity into Tony's world, Don Cheadle is a brain dead jock with no depth in comparison

Yeah but he's insane and the MCU's output requires actors who are willing to get up and drop everything do come do a certain cameo or something like that.

I don't think Don was contracted for Age of Ultron or Civil War but showed up anyway.

It's why Norton left.

Doesn't matter if he fully deserved. He was being a faggot and the salt got to him. Side characters don't get paid the same as the main characters and he thought by not re-signing he would bring down iron man and the capeshit genre the madman.

Howard studied chemical engineering at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn until he fell out with one of his professors over the answer to the 1x1=1 conundrum.

"How can it equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

>"but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

>who's a foot taller than Iron Man.

Who isn't?

Such dark arts! Is this black math?

>not posting this image

Didn't he help RDJ land the job because he was pretty much Mel Gibson'd in Hollywood because of the drugs?

I-I...w-what

>those shoes

Those heels are where he stores Iron Man.

Hol up he's saying that 1*1=2 because there are two numbers involved?

That's stupid as fuck there's only 1 of 1 number making it 1

I love how the quote sounds like copy pasta but it's actually true.

wut

Ironically Mel Gibson is probably most responsible for RDJ being even a contender for the part.

>both a platform and platform shoes

What the fuck?

Too busy playing with plastic

> Next time baby

Next time don't be a money grubbing whore and accept that as the star, RDJ should get more money than you.

> If he was still Rhodey, they would have actually killed him in civil war

Which is why he is sorta lobbying for Gibson to direct Iron Man 4. If it gets us another Iron Man movie, i say fuck the jews

B8M8

>conundrum

>casting cuba
was there a dc saboteur amongst marvel all along?

I wonder if RDJ hurts inside whenever they bring out a platform.

>shes wearing tennis shoes
>hes on an a platform
>still wearing platform boots

jesus how short is he

>so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be
what, everyone knows that the square root of 2 is ~1.41

>Iron Man 4 directed by Mel Gibson
Don't tease me like this user, I need it.

More proof engineering students are just hard working math retards who think graduating in engineering will get them a lot of money and respect. And they'll ever get is the delusion that they're smart.

*All they'll ever get

DAS RITE

RDJ already said he wasn't going to do another solo Iron Man Film, that the future of MCU lies in multi-hero films. So basically he gets shoved into as many of the other movies as they can put him in.

Is this a RDJ manlet thread now?

>yfw mel gibson doesn't let RDJ use the platforms to make himself appear taller

that's not irony you dipshit

He was mocapping the empty iron man suit in this scene so they needed him to be way taller than her hence the shoes and platform. The thing people should be commenting on from that screencap is the tits on that stuffed dog in the back

1x1=2

You really think the platforms aren't in Downey's contract?

>Ramp, gargantuan heels, Scarjo in flats

She is fucking 5'3.

Doesn't matter how good of an actor he is and how many awards he has. He wasn't an important character, he didn't particularly stand out and he got totally outshined by RDJ. Majority of the people didn't give a fuck that they replaced him, at lot didn't even notice that it was another actor. Why should they give into his demands when he is insignificant?

>The thing people should be commenting on from that screencap is the tits on that stuffed dog in the back

exactly

5 ' 8
'

test

>The thing people should be commenting on from that screencap is the tits on that stuffed dog in the back
You fucking idiot, those are bunny rabbit tits