Is the redpill depression?

Is the redpill depression?
Sup Forums made me dislike going outside because all I see is jewish tricks

There is no redpill.

Depression is no S4 by doga.

maybe you should stop watching girl cartoons

make life fun, seek out the Jews in high position of power, plan out an assassinations on them

🤔

That's the first stage of the redpill. Soon you'll be free and learn how to truly live, and enjoy life.

it gets easier

Don't listen to All those smiling "happy" people you see? Bluepilled as fuck. They are mindless consumer zombies in thrall to their Jewish overlords. Always remember that, and remember to show your power level as often as you can.

Put a shekel on the end of a hook and see how many zhidans you catch. Then kill them all.

I'm convinced that depression is the default human emotion and people just keep busy to block out the never ceasing depressing thoughts.

Redpill is basicaly getting close to truth it hurts because you can't believe how ugly the world and humanity really is without the blindfold the normies and bluepills wear

Depression is the default state in MODERN society.

>Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression had been greatly increasing in recent decades.
>The entertainment industry serves as an important psychological tool of the system, possibly even when it is dishing out large amounts of sex and violence. Entertainment provides modern man with an essential means of escape. While absorbed in television, videos, etc., he can forget stress, anxiety, frustration, dissatisfaction

that's why I choose anime and just let the world burn on itself pham.

I feel like killing myself now as we speak.

I realize the majority of whites are cucks.
I realize the majority of whites are cowards.
I realize the majority of non-whites hate us and want us dead for things we didn't even do.
I realize the majority of non-whites will conquer us.
I realize Jews are fucking invincible.
I realize God hates whites and gets off on us being tortured.
I realize kikes are God's spoiled, sociopathic children that take after him and in his eyes, can do no wrong.
I realize degeneracy is everywhere.

And most of all, I realize we may never get our revenge on other races/degenerates and we just have to learn how to enjoy humiliation.

I honestly cried earlier because I can't fucking do this anymore.

Can you re-become bluepilled after being redpilled?

How long does the first stage last?!

How can you just ignore HELL being thrown in your face everyday?!?!?!

That kind of cheered me up, Estonia.

There's no going back.

The truth will always be in the back of your mind no matter how much you try to ignore it.

"all i see is jewish tricks"
well if you stopped trying to connect everything to "the evul jews" like an insane Sup Forumsack maybe you would be happier

Bye Jose

Y'all are funny.

Let's say it's all the jews. Everything on pol is right and the jews run the world.

Who cares. Literally who fucking cares. Whites, mexicans, blacks, asians could rule the world behind the scenes and it wouldn't change a damn thing about your life. You wouldn't suddenly be able to become some millionare if the jews had no influence. Your life would change 0 percent except you'd see less multicultural messages.

Why. The. Fuck. Do. You. Care.

>Muh racial purity
Then marry a white bitch
>Muh cuck
Then don't let your wife cheat on you
>Muh degenerates
Then don't be a degenerate.

None of it fucking matters.

The true redpill is that white people are Jews

We are under attack of genocide as we speak.

You don't care about anyone other than yourself?
Only a woman or a Jew could say something like that

Calm down Mohammed. Hes just saying to surround yourself with other likeminded people. Just because they don't go on Sup Forums does not mean they are not red-pilled. I have been with girls with full on red-pill ideology. The girl i'm seeing now is pretty open about it

No. Why would you want to? What do you wish to accomplish in life that the Red-Pill is not necessary for?

I'll say it again, only a woman or a Jew can be so narrow-minded, egotistical and nihilistic. I care about everyone, even liberals and their stupid children.

anime makes it easier to deal with tbqh

>pills
>and idea dreamed up by a pair of Jewish transgender degenerates

>thinking that Sup Forums maymays are real

Lol

Go to the country and fish or something, even if only for a day. There are no Jewish tricks in nature.

I've noticed that it comes in cycles. It can be overcome but it always transforms and re-emerges in new and exciting ways. But you get used to the waves and learn to ride them

Anime is anti depression

Take the greenpill.