Alright Sup Forums, I have a conundrum. I got VIP tickets to a music festival next weekend from my work...

Alright Sup Forums, I have a conundrum. I got VIP tickets to a music festival next weekend from my work. These things are worth $1100 each. Should be a fucking kickass time. I'm married and my wife can't go, so I'm going to take an old friend with me. She's also married, but her husband has no interest in festivals so he's not going. We'll be staying at my place. How do I convince her to fuck me? We've known each other for ages and this would check off one of my all-time life goals, to finally hit that.

Drugs and alcohol. I fucked a girl on the beach at the very festival in OPs pic. I was tripping my dick off

gonna cuck your wife huh, also make sure that that chicks hubby isnt going to kill you if he finds out.

OP here. Not gonna lie, I've known her since we were in elementary school. I've wanted to fuck her ever since I even knew what fucking was.

Drugs and alcohol are bush league college shit, I need something more advanced.

i know how it feels my guy, but are you willing to pay the price in the future?

I am old enough now to realize this. I am in my 30s, and this is something I've wanted for the majority of my life. This kind of opportunity is rare and I would be a fool to squander it.

then go for it i guess, just dont rape her for the sake of sound sleep

Take me instead.

Are you an athletic, short haired, brunette?

She's staying at your place...where's your wife?

working. we'll be staying in my vacation home.

You should post your wifes worn panties while we figure this out

Youre going to a music festival dude. Literally everyone is gonna be fucked up. The trick is not to get too fucked up and sloppy. Coke and vodka should work nicely.

Aside from that. Go to the dancey shit and just vibe. Obviously theres a reason she wants to go with you

Totally uninterested in your problem, but user here'll be at Hangout too. See ya there!

delivered

Op you a Chicago fag? I could use a good fuck. Hook me up with your wife. She'll feel guilty cheating on you and not even think about your cheating on her.

Nope, gulf coast.

should be fun!

Ok then, how about general advice on fucking festival sluts? I know there will be plenty to go around.