Anyone with any experience with pain killers tell me what would happen if I took 2 of my friends hyrdocodon...

Anyone with any experience with pain killers tell me what would happen if I took 2 of my friends hyrdocodon acetaminophen 5-325?

youll have a mild buzz

Youde get a little fuzzy and maybe fall asleep

Do you really want to start using heroin or fentanyl?

Because that's how you start using heroin or fentanyl.

First it's just the two hydrocodones. Then you'll find some percs. Maybe some oxys. And then it'll be too late.

Probably won't feel anything tbh.

Than it's the grey death. After that it's just death

I feel like one of these people doesn't know what they're talking about

I feel like the rest of the people are already opiate addicts and may not be the best source for safety information :^)

They're only 5s, so not much.

Come on it's just 5's take them all right now. Crush them up and snort for the best effect. No way you can get addicted from that.

Smash them up to powder and mix in a shot of liquor. You'll feel real good for about an hour.

Hydrocodone has a low bioavailability snorting them.

Don't listen to this faggot.

literally nothing. they come in 10-325, so you;re not even taking more than a normal dose of hydrocodone. it'd be like taking a 1`0-325 and an extra tylenol as well.

depending on your size/tolerance you might get sleepy or a very mild buzz.

imo your not gonna feel shit if thats what your going for

I tried getting high off hydro's and ended up getting acetaphetamine overdose. There's too much filler and not enough hydro for it to be worth.

Bruh youll be okay just take em.
Ive done 500mg of morphinein one sitting.

Bruh youll be okay just take em.
Ive done 500mg of morphinein one sitting.

I wouldn't recommend that.

Something like this

>pain
>swallow pill
>pain killed

Garbage drugs.

Plug em both, dont listen to this fag.

How much did you take?

Not much faggot

If your a non-white take as many as you can and drink on them please

If you've never taken them, a light buzz and most likely a little nausea. Eat something, pop em, and relax. Those mfers will have you addicted quickly, so don't make a habit of it. Opiate withdrawal sucks big time, user.

I've been a long time oxy addict so I think I know what im talking about. The first time I took hydrocodone I took 10mg and i didn't feel anything. Took 25mg the second time and got a pretty good buzz.

Ur a cunt.
Opiates are life.

unless you weigh like 50lbs, nothing, 10mg is a tiny dose. first timers need 20-30mg to get a good buzz

lightweight

I took 15-30 hydro pills,

a similar ratio to those pills( 5 - 325? )

my acetaphetamine levels were way over so I was strapped to an IV detoxing for a few days. I'm lucky my liver was able to handle it.

Ward was not too fun tho

If you took that even orally you'd probably die fam.
I almost did and my tolerance was way up.

Why the fuck didn't you CWE them?

Bcz hez a cunt faggot

take one drink two beers, take the other with a little milk. take the other have another beer. You;ll be on fucking Saturn, especially if you don't have a tolerance

Well, hyrdocodon is mostly just for pain. After I was healed from my hernia surgery, I waited a few weeks and tried my left over pills. I didn't get much of anything. Just felt like I took a shit ton of ibuprofen. I jacked a few of my grandmother morphine capsules and was nearly on my ass. Your better of going to the doctors office and telling them you have this wild fire like pain located around your lower back.

back in the day i shot 1600-2400mg oxy per day. did 3000mg in 12 hours once. didn't even nod off my tolerance was so high.

you'll be relieved of mild pain for about 5-6hours.

>Opiates are life.
says the addict

This actually happened to me and now I sniff a bundle a day.

Play some pink Floyd and enjoy

making a drank with that shit? never really came to mind. xans or lean are things that come to mind

>mixing alcohol and opiates

>says the addict
Says the faggot. You already know what this thread will be. Why are you here?

...And it all starts by getting addicted to the marijuanas.

To mock you for your desperate life choices that you had little hand in choosing

people react differently to meds. vicodin does shit for me, but hydrocode gets me fucked up.

i had knee surgery and i got dem vicos. had to double them up with tylenol to get a reaction. had the same surgery 3 years later, and one hydro killed the pain, caught a buzz, and napped.

FUCKING GATE WAY DRUGS. THE MARIJUAANAS LEADS TO METH. They way you learn to inject it into your eyes!

Won't be that bad, unless you're a fucking pussy.

Daddy fucked me raw and now I need pain killers so I can get myself out of the house

>Won't be that bad, unless you're a fucking pussy.
I would rather be a fucking pussy than a dead fucking pussy.

What does xannax or cough syrup have anything to do with extracting APAP from the hydrocodone?

5mg hydros? dude it's not morphine, you'd be fine.

2 wit som opi are a berazzling life man nice. Im a type of person to do a 8ball of cokke alone at nigh for the pain ll feel everyday.

Hold on. You're only thinking about the moment right now, as many drug users are. How about the next time? And the time after that? Maybe next time it's perc 10's and booze, nothing wrong with that either since hydro 5's go well with beer right?

I was given norco for a dental procedure. I had it for about two weeks. Dropped it twice recreationally. It really just gives you such a nice... wuh.... feeling. Mine was the same dosage. The next night I mixed it with 1mg clonopin and 50g benedryl and just coasted for like 4 hours.

Wouldn't go out of my way for it, though

I used to smoke a lot of opium and it only ever got me relaxed and then I once had shoulder surgery and asked if I could get oxy to recover and they gave me like 30 oxy 40s. I crushed and snorted a bunch at a te and they never even gave me a buzz. Just a bit of nausea that made me puke a bit even though I didn't feel sick either. Apparently I heard from Dr drew that people have one of two reactions. Either they get really high or they just throw up. Luckily i can never get addicted to opiates

very little would happen

Well That assumes an addictive personality and some form of connection for these drugs. OP got two of those from a friend, it's not like there's a pipeline. Are you really using the slippery slope fallacy right now?
It's just some chemicals going into your body, the choices you make are arbitrary. Be a good person or be a dick, that's really all that matters.

This

If you're hungry and hyper sensitive maybe...

All memes aside pain killers are seriously addictive. They can legitimately lead to bigger things.

Can confirm what this user said is true. I tried to kill myself with oxycodone twice in the same week and now wish I did take all of them because it felt fucking amazing.

Probably nothing, maybe feel groggy. All these anons are a little too stuck on that slippery slope, though... Taking a couple of Hydros once probably won't send you into some hellscape out of a Hubert Selby book, but do be wary of a addictive personality/ mixing drugs and mental illness.

those are wear as fuck get some opana like a real man.

You'll fall asleep and hopefully wake up in the morning and reevaluate your life, user.

This.

These motherfuckers don't remember. I remember. The first time I ever took a hydrocodone I was nodding the fuck out like I took some heroin.

Now, 6 years later, I barely feel them. Because I'm an addict? I don't know. I mean I'm definitely an addict but I feel like you build a tolerance anyway. But I mean. If I haven't done any opioids in a month or two I can still catch a buzz from 5mg of hydro.

my bad bill fucking nye

im talking about generally dissolving shit in liquids, be it xans, codeine pills, or hydros, I didn't even know of the term CWE until googling it.

If you're a 90 pound girl, maybe...

What are you 12?

Jesus Christ how do you take something and not know harm reduction.

You have to feel something for them to be addictive. That dosing means everyone who goes to the dentist ends up addicted to smack?
That's a therapeutic dose without any recreational value.
100lbs girl I know gets 30mg hydrocodone for her teeth for therapy.
hydrocodone is weak. A person trying to abuse those pills without doing an extraction will be harmed by the Acetaminophen way before the hydrocodone.

for me it takes 2x5-325 to feel anything, if its your first time, do 1

You're honestly better off saving them. That shit is a lifesaver if you get a kidney stone or a major tooth problem.
I've used this stuff off and on for 4 ish years, been dependent once but I got over it after 6 weeks of godawful miserable withdrawal.

Recreationally, I cannot fathom why anyone would or does use this stuff. It's mostly dizziness and constipation. You get more of a buzz from hypoxia or a good danger wank than this. BUT, when you've been in miserable pain for hours or days and pop one of these it's like a ray of fucking sunshine and you can be fuzzy and happy for a while.

Don't use it with alcohol because alcohol and tylenol will eat your liver, though a small amount will make it hit faster and harder when you're in tremendous pain and can't wait 20 minutes for it to kick in.

That's all I can think of offhand, but feel free to ask more.

You're full of shit, but okay. How long you take them for is far more relevant, since you're talking about psychological addiction and not physiological, which is the real dick-kicker when it comes to opiods.

Hydros, if i remember correctly are little blue beads ?

codeine < morphine < hydrocodone < oxycodone < hydromorphone < fentanyl.
Sorry dawg: Hysingla ER 30 mg hydrocodone 30mg.

I take these for pain management. I take about 3 a day.

isnt that like prescription tylonal