What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjXNJ62riqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

half black half jewish

disgusting half breed that both races reject

jew black

he's actually a cool guy. he played the bass and went to berkley school of music for a couple years

he just goes out and has fun

hates white people

I introduced him to Taylor Swift at one of my bbq's and he fucked her.

So if he's cool to you then what triggers you into mentioning his race?

Why is this board so race obsessed? You couldn't even compliment this guy without at least mentioning it like we don't already know.

Triggered by Sam's existence

The Jewish part of his ancestry keeps him from being a total retard.

His father is Haitian. Not known for their intellect. Or having electricity.

Because Sup Forums. And Asian moot can't n2 US social climate right now to understand.

Goddamit I should've known it would become about race.

>Error: You cannot delete this post.

because his politics shine through

jews hate whites. and blacks are ethnocentric

its like he has to be hard left progressive (which he is)

unfortunately, ethnicity matters

jon stewart is left wing because he is jewish , and o'reilly is a nationalist because he is wasp

What's the U.S. Social Climate right now?

>o'reilly

>anglo

hes a paddy

He's jealous that his underling is more well known than he is for revealing Cosby was a rapist.

Racial tensions are pretty bad
Young, mostly white males are frustrated
A lot of things are becoming less "white"

>O'reilly
>anglo

you wish potatonigger

O'Reilly is way too alpha to be a wasp. Anglos are a weak people. Think Jeb Bush.

When he started, he was hungry; he had nothing, was impoverished, and spent a year learning how to edit video on his own for the sake of putting his desperate vision together. That desperate spirit drove the comedic sense of the show.

Now he's well established and a viable contender for real mainstream success along with internet credibility, and he wants it. He tries to recapture what it was that made his show entertaining, and gets lost trying to copy himself.

Hi Eric

He can sorta handle hot sauce.

Seriously what's good about Anglos? Most of the people I know with English surnames all live in the trailer park. Other than the blacks, "Anglos" are by far the poorest people in my town.

Also, isn't Ireland much wealthier than England on a per person basis? That's what my Econ professor told me.

Or maybe you focus on some random comedian's politics because you're obsessed with that sort of material.

I've never heard this guy say anything more legitimate than the sound of a fart. What fucking politics are you talking about? And who goes to eric Andre for that.

What I'm trying to say here is, you're the problem.

he never had a chance of not being a victim

>Seriously what's good about Anglos?
They were the "first" to colonize the US, they put the establishment into motion and cultivated American culture. They're naturally pretty well off.

>this buttblasted paddy

Anglos are perfidious cunts but they are still on a much higher level of everything than potatoniggers.

shutup AIDF

Nah. Ireland tops the UK in most categories.

Also, what is this great anger towards Irish people? I don't understand it. They are a wealthy, peaceful nation. What have they done to deserve getting attacked?

So how true are the rumors that eric hates MDE and is trying to sabotage their efforts? I also heard he was butthurt that adult swim started world peace by comparing MDE to comedic greats

Yes.

what is the association between him and Sam Hyde? I looked up Sam and he seems to have similar humor to Eric. Is that all?

niggerjew

/r/ing the original for this for template purposes

they both do surreal type of humor but thats where it ends.

Literally calling a first world nation, with a top five per capita GDP, and top ten international test scores "potatoniggers."

Holy fuck. What could have happened to you in your miserable fucking life to make you this filled with hatred? Honestly I want to know.

If you show this kind of hatred towards a wealthy white christian nothern european country, I shudder to think what you feel about anyone else on the planet. That's some real hardcore hate. You've got some serious fucking problems mate. Get help or KYS.

looks like someone is a jew

Did you run out of potatoes again? Why so mad?

Are you american?

Sam Hyde is nothing but a fucking meme

>pic

He's not wrong, expatriots often preserve their culture much more than the home country does. It's like how Sweden and Norway speak different modern languages, but Iceland still basically speaks the Old Norse of the medieval settlers.

meme beer and a meme sport(unless you are actually from Europe). they sound as "real" as the Jersey Shore

why does pol have to derail all these threads? Can't I enjoy the funnyman make celebs and New Yorkers feel uncomfortable without talking about his tweets? People have different opinions, grow up.

Well sure but what do you think culture is? it's a bunch of memes.

Hannibal is funnier than he is.

pls tell me you are just meeming

i respect him and i get the youthful cool reputation but i simply don't find him funny

he don't trust like that

one is culture and one is an imitation of culture

So if a half nigger is a mulato

Then whats a half jew and half negro? Jewlato?

Still waiting for the Hannibal show desu

then why did his show flop?

Sure buddy. But the difference between you and me is that I don't live with my fucking mother, eeking out a menial experience as a basement dwelling troll.

I live in Manhattan, I make six figures. You don't. I'm also not Irish, I'm American. So I guess the definition of nigger to you is anyone who doesn't share your passionate affinity for your mother's basement. There's quite a few of us who fit that description.

If you think what you're doing is comedy, get help. I'm all for good ethnic jokes. Nothing you said was funny. You're a fucking failure.

it exists and it's fucking awful
youtube.com/watch?v=gjXNJ62riqc

Culture IS imitation. There's no such thing as "real" or "fake" culture, there's just culture. Irish-Americans aren't the same the Irish, either as they are today or as they were when they left for the USA, but the things they preserve which they identify as their "Irishness" are genuine cultural practices that have historically been considered "Irish".

t. fucking retard

>because his politics shine through
Prove it
Take a poop in front of us

His audience is edgy teens

There is much less pressure for Hannibal to be funny here. He is the straight man compared to Eric and in this case that makes him funny with little work.

>why is this board so race obsessed?

Do you live in the USA? It's all anyone talks about.

Look at American St. Patricks compared to Irish. Isn't that a little fake?

Jesus Christ, does everyone on this board have an IQ below 100?

It's not the same but what does it mean to call it fake? It's a major cultural touchstone for a whole swathe of Americans, part of their Irish identity.

Americans do things more... enthusiastically than people in the Old World do, but that doesn't somehow equate to inauthenticity.

There are a ton ethnic parades in NYC. Italian, German, Greek, Puerto Rican, etc. What's wrong with preserving your culture?

Also, why is a fucking parade and party day the sole way people recognize their culture to you?

just declaring yourself smart doesn't mean much. make a point and contribute if you can.

putting up inflatable clover lawn decorations is fake. being manipulated to think that is a necessary is fake.

>eyyyy I'm italiano capiche ba-da-bing
>WOOO ST PADDIES EVERYONE HAS A LITTLE IRISH

>putting up inflatable clover lawn decorations is fake.
Those are decorations. You might as well say any sort of celebration of culture is fake because people like to make them flashy and pretty.

Manipulated by who?

Holy shit, there's a conspiracy about why middle class people throw a decoration on their lawn for a few days?!? The fuck are you on about mate? Did your mother cut the AC flow towards the basement tonight?

A few decorations is one thing. Covering an entire lawn for the whole month because of a foreign holiday is crazy.

you know (((who)))

American Irish are the ultimate meme of the white race

t. lower middle class English American cuckold with no college degree who's people make up like 7% of the country and everybody hates despite the fact that Jews, East Asians, and Irish have passed us out.

So Ireland not only legalizes fag marriage, but is now giving out medals for it? And this a country that professes to believe in God almighty, Jesus Christ, and the one holy Catholic Church?

His DNC/RNC thing was cringeworthy, some of his pranks are lame as hell but the show is hilarious it should stick to it.

BIRD UP

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

can we discuss the last episode? it felt more extreme/edgier than usual
>opening bit
>eric on the street
>bullying jack mcbrayer

underrated

What's with Sam Hyde being so shilled on Sup Forums recently?

>Hyde is accused of being a meme
>responds with meme
poetry

10% Adult Swim interns promoting a new show
97% Sam Hyde himself

>opening bit
>eric on the street
>bullying jack mcbrayer

Man the whole last episode was gold. Eric on the street especially had me cracking up. Andre releasing the rats on whats-her-name was hysterical too.

I think we're in for a good season lads

but isn't "being Irish" whatever the Irish are doing?

>Jews hate whites

Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopolous say otherwise.

Even the Jews love Donald Trump.

go to bed rabbi