I thought he was supposed to be gone before a 100 days? What happened?

I thought he was supposed to be gone before a 100 days? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant trump the TRUMP

Nice trips

Governments move slowly.

beautiful

The Cold War is finally over.
Both sides lost.

Republicans are covering their eyes and ears as if nothing's wrong. No one expected them to commit so strongly to apparent career suicide. They can't even OK independent investigations cause they know it wouldn't end well. The president's survival thus far isn't due to any talent of Trump's.

cant stop the UNSTOPPABLE

THE CLUSTERFUCK LIVES ON!!!!!!

It's not illegal to be an incompetent asshole. We have to wait for him to actually get caught breaking a law first. Smart money is on that happening, and he's closer to being ousted than any president since Nixon, but it hasn't happened yet.

It's gonna be the same with all these liberal retards spouting shit about how he's gone by the end of summer. Then they'll spew out the same shit next summer. Repeat for 7 more summers

keep telling yourself that for 7 more years LMAO!

Trump is a globalist jew hated by the Democrats for the wrong reasons.
But let's be honest, can you think of a single president who didn't suck kike cocks?

if that's the case obama was being gangbanged everyday, along with saudi cocks

>he's closer to being ousted than any president since Nixon
How are you quantifying that? By reading liberal "editorials"?

He's done enough of that already. Problem is, he does what his erstwhile accusers in Congress also do. They're going to have to put an end to his excesses soon before he exposes their own nest-feathering.

More like 8 years.

The pollsters told him kek

No, the deal was he would have taken care of ISIS in a hundred days. Got caught up in Fearless Leader's bullshit? Yeah, that happens a lot.

the sweet smell of libertard tears

If dubs or higher trump will an hero in the days set by dubs

Wtf I'm a hillshill now
#regerts

Nah. He's already a lame duck president with a fraction of even GW's approval rating. He might not get impeached, but he'll be holding his dick after the midterms, even in the best-case scenario for him. That's not even politics, it's just statistics. His base is white and old, and there are four years of them dying while four years of new, hard-left leaning voters are coming in. He's a disappointment. I voted for him, and he turned into a cuck faster than any public figure I've ever seen. Sad.

>still fighting the leauge of villians in the white house and draining the swamp.

There's already a major investigation happening that is impeachable. Flynn was subpoenaed by congress, which hasn't happened since 2001. He has barely been in office 100 days, and already he's got the FBI on his ass. Things are moving FAST, so there's really not much to debate here.

yes, I agree, but we WILL kick DRUMPF out of office in 7 1/2 years!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO DRINK DRUMPFTARD TEARS WHEN HIS ASS IS BOOTED OUT OF THE WHIT HOUSE AFTER 2 UNBELIEVABLY SUCCESSFUL TERMS!!!! FUCK DRUMPF

> fights against autistic nigger.

Republicans are willing to tolerate way more corruption than anyone thought.

Bitch please. Id anything, hillarys pulling strings. It wouldnt be the first time shes attempted at framing people. She been trying to frame and murder secret service agents as far back as i can remember. Maybe none of you screechers know about because you were born after 2000.

>honest hillary

he made america great again.

I was born in 1977. None of this has anything to do with Hilary, it's just the man we elected. He's doing exactly what we thought we wanted him to do. He's slashing regulations, appointing outsiders to key posts, and putting business first. He's also the same guy we elected, a badly informed blowhard who thrives on drama and who has a long track record of fucking everyone else over on his way towards bankruptcy. He's a rich boy selling himself, just like he was for his entire career. Sucks, because I hoped for more. I fell for it.

Ive seen trump move faster in 100 days than obama did in 8 years and the clintons hate the US military and i got stories on that. If trump makes it to his 2nd term before hes assasinated like kennedy then he already has my vote

At least you admit it. I really wonder where's the line for many who voted for him. I'm guessing many don't have one and just see him as a weapon against what they hate and will accept all collateral.

>I was perfectly fine with the race-card nigger sending billions of dollars to muslims and forcing white neighborhoods to accept lower income black families

He had a lot in his favor. He wasn't some dynasty politician. He brought gay people to speak at the RNC. He had a track record of being blunt and candid, particularly on shows like Howard Stern. And he was talking about the raw deal NAFTA gave us. Then he wins, and he's just picking total fucking wingnuts for everything, lying about shit that's easily disproven, and doing nothing productive for actual workers. Instead, he's taking away health care and blaming everyone else for shit he did. He can't even manage his own staff. It's pathetic. He's a failure, and now we're stuck with him.

I often feel like Trump needed to happen, so the rest of American society wouldn't go geriatric/fall into a malaise/go limp because absolutely nothing was happening and everything is okay.

Maybe Trump will MAGA by inspiring otherwise dejected/uninspired/latent leaders.

Oh day 1, seattle amazon distribution gathered factory gathered 35 illegal immigrants into the break room first morning and mass fired them all at once. My state was desperately seeking fresh american employees full time with less games played. Unemployment here is in its lowest here since 1989. Hes also got factories to not go overseas and stopped ford from going to mexico. Hes gotten russia to deal with isis for us and getting china to deal with north korea. I forget which town or state or whatever that had been having a fresh water crisis; apparently he solved that (lost info on that topic though) and 100 days havent even passed yet.

As for hillary theyve been screaming hax since the day he won even after the democrats were caught wire tapping. They even tried voter fraud by allowing illegal immigrants to vote. And yes this is valid because it shows a history of her corruption while running for shit.

Im glad he has a history of fucking people over. Corrupted politicians are in a frenzy and i love it.

It doesnt sound like you voted for him. It sounds like youre a hard left pretending to be in order to discredit a vote for trump as if you opened your eyes to the "truth". I mean i could be wrong about that but im only wrong like 10% of the time and that 10% usually is atleast a shotgun spray in the dark where i graze something correct. But i mean if you feel bad for voting for trump instead of a woman who defended a sexual predator in court and laughed about "bloody panties" on audio then i guess to each their own. I dont fuck little kids though (not saying you do)

>this man is evil

Almost everything you just said is flat-out wrong, and you'd know this with like 30 seconds of googling. Even with all the ICE raids, the amount of illegals has barely changed. All that economic stuff you're talking about is the result of Obama's policies and actions, particularly the employment rate, which has been rising for years. None of it is Trump.

>democrats were caught wiretapping
Does anyone into words anymore? Does everything just mean what we want it to mean?

Shit.

He's not evil. He's just a failure, a self-centered liar, and an incompetent leader.

Sealed Indictment granted against Donald Trump
By Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/

So, evil, but not malevolent.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Flint Michigan still has toxic water.

Who lost their health care? He wants to mend it not take it. My parents still have obamacare nothing changed. And ive tried to use it. Its FUCKING CRAP. its GARBAGE. And if he cant "manage" his staff because they wont follow orders or refuse to cooperate or does fucked up shit he fires them like hes doing now. Democrats would have just lied , changed the subject, and dodged the topic until people got tired.

I mean what did the nigger do other than attack the constitution from day 1 of his 2nd term after doing nothing for his first term? Oh did i forget to mention hillary wanted open borders to allow 7 million more refugees to drain our welfare? Everybody would have lost their healthcare, their employment, and their homes from the mess of it all. Open borders also makes it easier for the human sex trafficking. Start there. Youll start finding the truth from there.

It's flint with the water crisis, and no he didn't. It's still on going, that's why you can't find info on it, dumbass.

Also if you're wrong 10% of the time, you need to stock market and get more money than God.
Those factory jobs will never come back because machines do those now for way less. Those people in that work sector are obsolete, just like cashews at fast food restaurants. Don't get happy about one and sad about the other. It's just business progressing.

As for the election, the only person calling hax continues to be Trump. Saying he would have win the popular vote too if it weren't for voter fraud. He won and still said the election was rigged. Amazing.

He hasn't even locked up SHillary yet.

He a bumbling child in over his head..

And what the fuck kind of cucks do you think our military is? We can fuckisis plenty well thanks. "Get Russia to fight for us"
Grandad, where you asleep when we dropped that moab? Fuck Russia. You make it sound like we had to ask the big people to handle our sandnigger problem.

Evil only in the way an angry toddler might be. Still, this is a toddler with the nuclear launch codes.

Ok sure its all a dream. Anything that scares you is just crazy right wing nonsense. Sleep tight user

>His base is white and old
This is why y'all lost.
You dont know what you're talking about

The way the media cannot handle Trump it feels like nothing matters anymore. BUT once the actual dirt is dug up (very likely by Congressional Republicans that become sick of this man disgracing the Oval Office) he won't be able to escape impeachment. Maybe even the first President to go to prison. Media should continue to hammer him on tax returns.

Didnt obama turn michigan into an islamic shit hole that it is now? Do you see how those sand niggers treat people there and what theyve done to the businesses there?

>trump hates hillary in 2015/2016
>lock her up
>claims demohax
>2017
>wtf trump likes hillary now
>claims gubberminthax
>mean old comey

I couldn't get healthcare at all until Obamacare. I've had it for years now, and it cost less than may car insurance. Trump had pushed for getting rid of the protections that make that possible, pushing his plan (if you can even call it that) through without even waiting for a CBO score. Had he not fired Comey, the senate might have passed their version of his plan already. As it stands, the rest of the GOP is waiting to see how bad the fallout is before they finish clustercucking each other.

I thought he was supposed to eradicate ISIS in 100 days?

the hairline fractures in his DC support are starting to turn into cracks.

Well fuck you i asked didnt i? Am i stupid for asking because i cant remember a couple things? Im still less stupid than someone who doesnt ask and ends up voting for a pedophile murderer who coughs and deletes her emails. Seriously she shouldnt run anyway she cough so much in court shes ready to die. How much money would it cost to convert the oval office into a medical ward i wonder. Maybe democrats were going to try and preseve her like the emperor of the space marines fuck.

Hey newfag, I'm rightwing. I own guns. I vote red. I drive a truck. I only fuck white women and I listen to AM radio. Sorry, but Trump is a failure. You got duped. So did I. You can eithet deny that we pissed our pants on this one, or we can start looking for a real conservative next time.

Ya wel knowing how liars operate, theyre not going to make the hack big. I mean you steal 1 cookie from the cookie jar not the fucking cookie jar.

Do you permanently keep your ears plugged up?

Fuck you. This is America, where people of any creed and color can make a life for themselves. I'm a conservative, but that doesn't make me a pussyboy racist like you. Go cry to you mom, coward.

Who said anything about his being gone in a 100 days. Trump's the one concerned about his 100 days.
He's weak and insecure and cannot read.

He actually said 30 days

Liar.
Please cite evidence
Or eat a bag of donkey cocks

He's just mad because hard-working muslims are better at being Americans than his fat, unemployed ass.

i cant hear all the faggots crying hey kiddies we had to fucking put our heads in the ground for obama why cant you do the same for us now?

its only fair its our turn to make american a non weak country now

shooting yourself in the foot builds up bullet immunity in your foot

derp herp

>hard-working muslims
so what's it like living in an all white neighborhood?
i bet it's nice

No one is talking about Obama. We're talking about Trump. Get with the program. Also you sound like a bitch, so tits or GTFU.

Not impeached in the first 100 days. Bars super fuckin high isn't it?

Literal delusion.
Worse than regressive left and their cultural appropriations

Wouldn't know. I live in Dearborn. What's it like going M2F?

Ill agree getting insurance prior was a nightmare. Those premiums were so fucked youd have to be smashed into a wall by a semi truck for it to kick in. We are in AN AGREEMENT. But it has little to do with the healthcare itself . Its the insurance companies laughing how they want to charge a 1000 dollars for medication to the point where both parties were teaming up against them in court. And the pharmacutical companies are seen laughing on camera pleading the 5th amendment as mr cummings shook his head in shame. Trump wants to attack it by opening state borders to have more bidding and he wanted to allow medicine to be purchased from overseas. His feelings on medicine is that although it is a private sector, medicine is a public service. He wanted the prices so low you didnt need to have expensive as fuck insurance just to cover it.

Its a fuck all. You pay lets say 200 a month because medicine costs a 1000 or some sort of copay whatever how its set up. Do you think the ph and ins arent friends? They are the real problem.

Also obamacare is pretty shit if you ever try to use it. And because of obamacare the ins will charge as much as they can, draining the system because the government is writing a blank check for it.

I remember in AZ there was one store in a shit show of a town where everyone had to live off wick vouchers because the closest town with another store was 40 miles. $10 for a gallon of milk, 7.98 for ballpark FRANKS. Do you see what im saying here?

If you say so. Its all a dream.

yet were still our u guys liked obama/hilary and most people didn't

so STFU and take the next 8 years in ur ass like a faggot then maybe u can pick our president to be a USA killer again

Nothing you said makes Trump's plan a better deal. It just fucks the people who need healthcare the most over the worst.

FBI investigations take time, as do impeachment proceedings especially when they hang on an indictment to begin. tick, tick, tick...

Lifelong, card carrying Republican here, shit teeth. Trump's failure has nothing to do with Obama or Hilary. He failed all on his own, and no matter how much you puke yourself about it, he's just another rich yankee who fucked your mom then sent you the bill for the jizz on his shoes.

lol thats funny well i will be laughing when ur poor faggot ass goes poor and have to sell your house and i be drinking vodka on the palm beach island

aka im little spoiled rich college student

You didn't ask. You regurgitated rhetoric. You want someone that isn't afraid to speak their mind, and be blunt and get to the point. Someone who isn't afraid of hurting feelings or being worried about political correctness and over polite shit. But the moment someone talks in that way, and it doesn't fit in your narrative, or calls out what you thought was reality as bullshit, you get defensive. You get _offended_. Suck it up, buttercup! This is Sup Forums. There -are- stupid questions because you're on the internet. And if you get shit wrong, you get called out on it. And if you're arrogant you get roasted for it. You threw out that 10% stat at the wrong time, brother.

You think our forefathers woild beat around the busg all posh? Hell no! This country was founded on telling it like it is.
As a fellow American, I hope you lead a fulfilling and prosperous life.

And as a fellow American in the same breath I can feel confident in the same breath when I say fuck you too, guy!

At least you can die happy knowing what your dad's dick tastes like.

He hasnt taken it away and hes trying to come up with a better one before obamacare implodes. Its not even that great ive tried to use it. As for the comey its funny how democrats demand his firing and then when hes fired they autistically screech about it.

In anycase anything is better than hillary.

lol so mad

let me guess your muslim or hilary support right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Also, coughing? Really? You could have went into how she's a career politician and still hasn't changed what she wanted. Age and health.. Trump is literally 70+ he could slip any day and that would be it. Hillary and Trump were 2 terrible candidates . Thank God we have the office and the house, but it still feels like we can't get shit done, because Trump is not a traditional conservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Look ma! I can also post meaningless statistics to prop up a particular narrative.

Most of the people in here were not even old enough to vote for or against Obama and it tells.

I saw some autistic screeching and name calling when i scrolled to this and didnt even read it . Youll waste less time next time by taking out the name calling.

They aren't screeching. The man fired an FBI director during an active investigation into his team. Looks damn bad. The last guy to do that was Nixon, right before he quit. So either Trump is fucking blind, or he's desperate. Either way, those are dumb moves.

deep state is letting him wreck the republican party first

It took 2 years before Nixon was finally gone

have patience user. I'd give it about 1 day after he mentions universal healthcare again publicly before the republicans release the details though

>gets fired from full time job
>has to get 2 part time jobs
>i doubled the jobs

Seems to be how you walk through life. Why hack an election to lose? Go through all the time and resources just to lose. What Alex Jones level crazy can you pull to get to that answer?

>seth rich knew trump was dirty

>putin had him assassinated for trump

i actually voted for obama and i regret it so much i just didn't want Romney cause thought he was just run the country as a company didn't think obama would literally say fuck you to all us americans and i have Sharia law come to america but i was so wrong

Neither. Christian, white, middle class and married. Lifelong Republican. Voted for Trump. And I was wrong, he's an incompetent old man who can't even do the wrong thing right. Is it my turn to guess about you? Or do you want to lube up first, little lady?

christian even worst lol

At least I can speak English. Go back you your own country ... Or is Retardistan more of a territory?

Thank you.
You speak truth.