How to become millionaire?

How to become millionaire?

Kill yourself and hope you reincarnate into someone who's born wealthy.

dont spend your time on Sup Forums and actually do something

inheritance

Wish there was more. Looks a lot like someone I know IRL. Some differences, but fuck it. Close enough!

Suck two million dicks for 50 cents

Killing yourself will lead you to an eternity of suffering. Working hard now and coming up with ideas on stuff you can create and build can lead you to becoming a millionaire. However why would you only want a million? Bill Gates will have close to 100 billion soon. Work hard find what you love and profit off it will do good.

win the lottery

the same way you get big beefy muscles

Earn money until you have 1.000.000 of it

>work hard
>age terribly
>be too old and tired to fuck young sluts in your pic
>spoiled brat children are waiting for you to die
>die and lose everything

Why not just stay normal and enjoy life, is it really worth all the effort?

Any more pics of that girl OP?

>hell
niceme.me

suck 1 million dicks for $1 each

I've always thought about becoming either rich or a politician and meaning something. Changing the world. The everyday life of get up, get your coffee and a shower, get dressed, go to where you need to be, come home, have some fun maybe, talk with your kids and wife, go to sleep, rinse and repeat all week, then enjoy Saturday and Sunday (may have to do yard work and maybe even work these days) is just mundane and this goes on for years. Maybe your children finally move out and then you get some breathing room but soon enough you'll retire and then have some fun but you die, and there will be people to mourn at your funeral but then that's it. The occasional memory of "user was a great dad." might come up but most people didn't know you and you didn't stand for anything. I want to die like that. I want to die with a Wikipedia page, if you catch my drift. Once we go multiplanetary and find sadist/crazy/genocidal non terran intelligent life forms, that will be the true test of the human race.

Become a billionaire and then get married.

Start your own business

go to the wallstreetbets subreddit and buy some tesla, nvidia, and amd shares. Then buy some bitcoins and ethereum.

Taxes. $1.09

ha

be black and bait a cop

Not necessarily accurate. During my 11 years hanging out on Sup Forums this user has accumulated over $2 million in net worth.

would you rather be a millionaire or lick her shitter more?

>thinking blacks have to bait

DAYTRADING STOCKS

learn to trade stocks or forex
find a way to invest at least 1k into a trading account
be very good

go for 5% daily return on your money.....compound your earnings

be a millionaire in no time

download robinhood to your smartphone, do you want a link?

first post best post

getting rich is basically impossible

only way to have money is either be born with it, or win the lottery

i dream of winning daily, and each day i draem of killing myself when i lose

fuck the jews

how much is wall street paying you to spread these lies?

what do you call a jew's conceived child?

a jew in the oven

By sucking my millionare BBC.

ya fuck that rit thur and it dnt matter how much money you have. after that you wun

lies?
so you think there's no game? stock brokers and wall street guys are actually poor af?

the market works
although it is well documented that 90% of people who try it fail terribly

Open a food truck.

wall street guys aren't broke because the companies whose money they "handle" pay them handsomely

they spend their lifetimes breaking even

no money is even made or lost as big money on wall street. pennies here and there, when some sucker comes along and tries to daytrade, and gets absorbed like a sponge

making money on the market is a myth. why do you think there are literally THOUSANDS of trade platforms, and trade "strategies" for sale all day all night everywhere? the only people who profit from the market are those who uphold the scaffolding of it

i dare you to daytrade and consistently make money. i seriously would love to see someone who is a real life, no bullshit daytrader who doesn't sell his "secrets" for money, who doesn't stream on youtube to make money, who doesn't do anything else other than daytrade.

you know why i'd love to see it? because it doesn't exist.

Not gonna lie, most of these posts suck.

It's worth it to be wealthy in life, it's not worth it to work your ass off every single fucking day and never enjoy life while being/becoming wealthy. Develop a skill set that will help you become wealthy, something profitable and lucrative that you enjoy. None of this pussy ass "i wanna b a fotographer" shit. Being a big name photographer is like playing in the NBA. Good luck buds. Try something more closely intertwined with money. People don't just pay project managers $150k/yr because they trust them to do a good job with the project. It's much more than that, they're trusting them with THEIR money. Thus, they pay the workers more. McDonald's isn't trusting you with shit. They trust you'll drop a burger twice a week and account for that, but they wouldn't trust you with deciding a new opening location. Programming, pharmaceuticals, stock management, accounting, business management, anything even remotely related is a skill most people can develop (AT LEAST ONE OF, DON'T BE A COMPLAINER AND LAZY AT THE SAME TIME). Don't be the fucking NBA star, go minor leagues. You don't have to be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company to live a wealthy and comfortable life. A Ferrari feels just about as nice as a Corvette when you're on the inside (if you're not a major car enthusiast, anyway). Anyway, what I'm trying to say is stop looking at the fucking peak and start looking about 50-80% of the way up that ladder and see if THAT is something you want, then go for it.

lol you don't need to day trade to make money in the market. I can make 10% every year and I'm poor af right now and only have $100k in my Fidelity account but that'll make 10k a year, and when I finally get the 1 million diversified that will make me 100k a year.

Don't need to be rich as hell but 10% will do me just fine. I don't need to be filthy rich, I just don't want to work after 55.

Ah, this actually helped

ok man,
nice rant
you keep going with that shit

>become prostitute
>poke holes in condoms
>sell children

Take $1 bill
Write six 0's after the 1
Boom. Done.

compose a catchy song then upload to youtube and set it up with ads

write a few story books with complex new ideas to bring fresh meat to the publishers

buy cheap land and in a few decades it'll be worth more

while also saving on simple things like water and food