salty milk and coins

Acidic slime

Heavy whipping cream

regret

armpit

Stale urine

Tsste for yourself on your mom young grasshopper

Like a bag of sand

You don't want it to taste like anything. It should just be wet, and fleshy. If it has a taste, or an odor, be careful.

happiness

Either like pee
Or
Like holy water if she just showered

Pussy doesn't have much taste, unless something is wrong. The younger they are, the tangier it is. Young enough, it's almost like sticking your tongue on a 9 volt battery lol.

Pussy smells horrible, though. Unless she's good about hygiene, and has the sense to douche before your nose is down there.

Unfortunately most females are used to their smell, and just aren't aware of how bad it smells. Like smokers and cigarettes. House smelling like a fucking ash-tray and they have no idea.

Personally, it smells so bad I often wonder if it isn't some things way of punishing men. Me want it like hell, but have to smell that nasty shit when we get it.

Pee, baby powder and gummi bears

Heaven.

yeah, no idea what youre talking about, i love the smell of the pussies ive buried my face in

What happens if you get down there and you gag it smells so bad. What do then?

Better than it smells.
But like...hair, sweat and vagina

Run.

sweat

febreze

Some men love the smell of pussy, I hate it. I can't stand eating fish, either. The smell is fucking horrid.

It honestly pisses me off. I love the way they look, feel, taste, etc.. but the fucking smell, fuck.

Always do the finger test. Touch her down there and work your finger and don't get caught trying to smell your finger. If it makes you gag, don't go down. The worst is when you go down and have to come up right away while trying to hide your gag.

You probably think cock smells great.

I mean it just depends. The last girl I was with smelled fine tasted like fish and sweat. The first was just sweat and slime.

depends

Taste like sand and salty coins.

Why hide? Show your disgust

Bags of sand

Unless it's dirty, my dick never smells anything. It's odorless. When I get to sweating though, it's rank.

Cock and pussy are very different things, user. Pussy is a warm, dark, moist, bacterial oasis that takes a lot of cocks and bleeds a 4th of it's existence.

A cock is a cock.

Pussies are self cleaning and self regulating. Douching actually harms the natural balance. If pussy smells bad, she either just needs to clean her labia or there's something wrong and she needs to see a doctor.

If you don't like the smell of pussy, you're either dating a swine or someone unhealthy, or you're an gay. And that's coming from a huge bisexual fag who chows down on pussy and gobbles down on cock both. I eat my own cum to see how my diet is affecting it, and also because it turns me the fuck on.

Okay virgin's if you really wanna know I'll tell you what it tastes like take your tongue if it's long enough to reach your noses and lick the inside of your noses about what it tastes like your welcome.

cool ranch dorritos

I don't see how that last part was necessary, but since you mention it, what's best for good-tasting cum?

Shut up idiot. You act like you're teaching someone something. Jesus.

Fishy smells don't bother you. That's what you're trying to say, whether you get it or not.

Go suck dick and fucking choke faggot.

I hear pineapple works wonders.

Kinda like a mild salty sweat taste, even if they're clean and just washed. It's not that bad but not that great either.

Everything the online articles tell you. They're not full of shit. Fruits high in fructose, like pineapple and mango, the extra juicy fuckers. Those are the best for it. Otherwise, just stay very well hydrated and eat healthy. Fried foods and processed sugars make it taste more bitter/salty. When I go on fruit, veggie, complex carbs, and lean protein binges, heavy on pineapple and mango, my cum is a downright treat. I throw my legs up over my head and cum directly into my mouth/onto my face while laying down. Use a wall to brace your feet against if you try this.

Definitely an gay, confirmed.

Pussy only smells like fish when somethings wrong, faggot.

came to write this

fpbp.

Not true. The girl you are out had Chlamydia or something. Clean puss shouldn't have a taste.

nigga u gay

Nope, bi, but nice try and thanks for playing. You were close!

god that ass is fucking nice

on a related note I've had multiple people tell me I taste good and I love me some citrus fruits

u still a gay nigga

depends

Juicier the fruit, tastier the cum, my nigga. That's been my experience. I'll have to try out more shit like oranges and lemons. But I still like my pineapple and mango.

To be honest

i dont think ill ever eat a girls pussy unless it was my wife or something

no u

Batteries

Corona light

Maybe it's to restrain you to some extent. I've had grils that haven't been stinky at all and some more so. My last gf was like a fish market though.

sweet honey! tha best! i love eating girls out at the shopping mall!

If you say so pipe boy. Be careful faggot, there's pedophiles with AIDS in the pool.

Underrated desu

Sourcandy like with an aftertaste of chips

That would be what is known as a yeast infection. You been eating fat female neckbeards or something?

Every girl is different, and they each taste different during different times of the month. It's based on a lot of things, like diet and genetics and each phase of the menstrual cycle. If you're a vampire, eat them out while they're on their period.

But it can range from disgustingly wretched to heavenly sweet, mostly depending on hygiene and dietary habits. Make sure she washes her labia, and has no weird diseases or yeast infection and you'll probably be fine. My current gf almost tastes like slightly salty honey. I could eat her out all day.

A hint of sweetness but really no flavor. I love burying my face in it though. Even better when your face is ridden

Basically like dick. It'll taste like basically nothing (maybe a little salty from sweating) if they keep up with hygiene, but if they don't, it'll be salty, and sour as fuck. And not the good kind of sour...

The best taste is when it's nothing. Some are almost salty but if it's rank and gross run.

Your girl's pussy tastes like the neighbor's cum.

Also Run if it looks like pic related.

VIRGIN DETECTED!!!!

HINT OF SWEETNESS? FUCK OFF VIRGIN FAT FUCK

VAGINAS DIFFER IN TASTE DEPENDING ON THE PIG'S DIET AND HOW CLEAN SHE KEEPS IT BUT EVERY SINGLE PUSSY WILL HAVE A METALLIC TASTE AND DEPENDING ON THE PIG YOU SLEEP WITH IT WILL BE A LITTLE MUSKY OR DOWN RIGHT ROTTING.

IMAGINE A 12V BATTERY THAT HAD BEEN HELD UNDER YOUR ARM PIT FOR A BIT. THAT'S PUSSY.

That's just not what gay means. There's a reason the word "bisexual" exists and it's not synonymous with "gay." That's why they're two separate letters in LGBT.

Thanks for the warning tho, buddy.

I never liked eating pussy too much. Just seams too femme domme for me.

You're not wrong.

IT IS. IT SHOULD BE DONE 1/100 TIMES YOU HAVE SEX.IT SHOULD BE A TREAT FOR THEM, NOT AN EXPECTATION.

Can you buy them at JCPenny?

Yep. They'd better have been really really good to get it too. And have a fucking shower first too bitch. Incidentally for some strange reason it's more doable when drunk.

Goddamn that ass looks delicious. sauce?

you "hear"? u mean you know.....ur bf eats it lkke crazy huh aids spreader.

Pussy tastes of freedom good old Red white & blue murican freedom, also the worse it smells the better it tastes general rule of thumb

I see some whiny bitches in here that need to man up & eat some pussy

Eating pussy isn't manly you degenerate. It's uber beta.

I think someone posted it in a trap/trans/sissy/cd/etc thread and said it was them. Idk if that's true, but reverse image search just shows amateur stuff, so maybe.

Actually it's just egalitarian. It's only fair to reciprocate. You don't even have to do it every time. Pretty sure they accept you reciprocating just 78-79% of every time she blows you.

If you say so

Yea, I couldn't find anything substantial either. Damn shame, because he has the most perfect behind.

Try asking around in those threads every now and then.

>rumor has it the owner of this ass can be found in here sometimes...

You might get lucky and get more pics, even if not from them directly.

Will do. Thanks for the post user.

Barbecue sauce and pretzel.

in my experience more often then not a bitches pussy smells awful However out of the 2 that didnt smell like dog shit one actually smelled like strawberry and one purely smelt like nothing really just skin if that even counts 10/10 would smash again

I vaguely remember them posting more, but that being the only pic I saved because it was so perfect and I'm so picky. But it was a great ass at all angles, iirc.

But np, user. Godspeed.

It tastes of your house your car and half your bank account

Kek

If it's ginger pussy, its magically delicious

but a good woman understands how her pussy is a gash not saying you cant have a clean gash but its a gash. Its very different than dealing with a penis and girls that have also fucked women know this. also the pussy can be easily stimulated by vibration or fingers or penis. women like it for the same reason lots of guys like it and thats because it feels alpha as fuck and im sorry my queen but even in play i will never lend myself to look weak or like a bitch even if its to please you. gf gives me bjs once a week or so and i cant remember the last time i ate her out maybe 3 times in 6 years. fucking her does the trick.

All the lols

I'm unemployed and homeless but I met a girl who lets me stay in her apartment and feeds me, in exchange for sex and adoration. We knew each other in high school and I just charmed her pants off.

Is she playing the long con, betting I'll be worth something someday? What's a sugar momma?

Virg detecting. Virg detected. Ejecting virg from /b. Virg has reached destination funnyjunk

Came here to post this.

Fuck

Beta fags havent tried eating delicious pussy noob. Eating pussy means you get to fuck the mouth. Get your fags straight you degenerate

>what does vagina smell like?
>vagina
At least we got that resolved

counts on how she carries herself, really.

I've personally tasted from dumpster behind a sushi restaurant to sugar puffs.

Musky.. copper... fishy... kinda combine those three and you get pussy. As for smell...? Don't take a shower for a week... then take your hand and just rub the underside of your ball sack.. get all your sweaty stink on your hand, then bring it up to your nose and inhale with the force of a thousand suns... that stink is VERY CLOSE to what pussy smells like.