I still don't understand why RLM suck The Force Awaken's teat so much...

I still don't understand why RLM suck The Force Awaken's teat so much. From all their other reviews you'd think they'd be able to point out TFW's many problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLMNn0PrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this bitch?

they made it right after seeing it. they didnt have too much time to analyze it.
they rushed it.

lauren mayberry

They still gush about it in their Ghostbusters review.

rude

maybe they liked it

>Mike made a review saying that JJ Abrams should make the next Star Wars movie, when there was no indication there would be another Star Wars movie
>Disney hired JJ

Mike literally could not dissent.

wow, what an original and insightful response!

It's a generic and inoffensive blockbuster flick. RLM has always overpraised that shit.

Because it wasn't complete fucking shit, memer.

While tfa was very paint by numbers star wars and was fairly generic, it was way better than the prequels, and that's about all I was asking for.

It was safe, kind of boring, but that's all you really need for a successful star wars movie, is to just be okay.

>wasn't complete shit
>pancake butt girl

Double shit taste wew

They talk about how you properly approach a nostalgic product, which tfa did just fine and how ghost busters did horribly horribly wrong. That's not ' gushing', it's a proper comparison.

TFA did it "right" by basically just being Ep IV all over, with many well loved characters having some pretty obvious new analogues.

I'm hoping Mike doesn't mention them all so they feel fresh in a Plinkett Review. I wonder if the rest of RLM tries to get him to not make them because it reminds them of how hard they are riding Mike's success

Yeah. It's not fucking rocket science, which is hilarious that Sony managed to fuck up such a simple thing.

Tfa wasn't great by any means, it just didn't suck, which is all you need.

P O S T
M
O
R
E
I will give you my other waifu for payment

I guess the prequels ruined Star Wars's reputation, but I expect more than "it just didn't suck" for the best blockbuster series imo 2bh.

what a qt. love that devious smile.

If i get famous, I'll marry Roon Roon.
Real talk, if you her and a director end up dating and there is an almost 20 year gap between them it's me user. It's going to be me.

I'll attend your wedding with my wife, Lavren.

You and her will be the first on the list.

>28
Celtic witchery!

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

>those eyes

kill me pham

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html

Thoughts on cvrches? I think they're pleasant 80s synth power pop. Lovely songs.

Sup Forums's worst girl

I have this fantasy where I beat up Lauren. Since she's so small I would grab her and throw her against the wall, I would also break her legs and arms, grab her hair, and drag her around. Finally I would throw her through the window and watch her fall.

Because after the prequels TFW was the SW film we needed.

lauren looks like she has FAS

Stay away from my waifu.

johnny depp

She's a queen, friend, she should be treated with love.

lurk Sup Forums fuckface

I just want to hit her with a hammer

she's just inbred

you'd be too nervous to even talk to her user irl

I'd like that too

A welder's slag hammer would be my preferred object to use, but it's all good

I hope this stupid bitch gets hit by a bus

APOLOGIZE

It's just a weird fantasy, I would just hug her, if I could.

Lavren is a cunt and I hope she dies in poverty and obscurity

Literally there were two... TWO good movies the entire year, DCU almost was DOA and you guys ask how a bland inoffensive yet pretty blockbuster can be beloved anymore.

Star Wars wasn't what the nerds wanted but really... it could have been so much worse. Like what if it was Warner Bros Star Wars? It could have been the prequels on crack.

I now know what its like and not like to have a comfy movie that delivers on solid mediocrity and a horrible movie that swings and misses like BvS and so I really forgive TFA now.

*grabs you by the throat*
BACK OFF??

Mike also liked the new Independence Day movie

I actually do wish physical harm being inflicted upon her

same goes for her loser lovestruck fans

It was fine

Would you really hurt this face?

reminder that lauren is a turbocunt who's thighs I'd eat

yes

Easily, it belongs to an absolute cunt with victim complex

Because TFA was a legitimately solid movie and no amount of contrarian memeing will change the fact that the prequels are dogshit.

Is introducing my penis repeatedly into her mouth, spitting, cumming and pissing onto her face considered as hurting it?

Please, WB might be shitting the bed with their DC capeshit, but they do good shit otherwise. Pacific Rim, Mad Max and Edge of Tomorrow are way better flicks than any Disney capeshit or Star Wars.

I fail to see how anyone can be attracted to such an ugly woman.

0/10 face
0/10 ass
0/10 tits
0/10 personality

Are these the 'betas' I've so often heard about?

>Sup Forums pining over some tumblr-feminist

I can't even make fun of them. I just pity them.

If done tenderly, no.

>t. Millenial

only weak men fear strong womemes. go away gammas.

is churches even a good band
someone link me a song thats generally liked

irl or cartoon lavren?

youtube.com/watch?v=B9BLMNn0PrQ

Don't even bother with their mediocre music.

I like the first album, and I'm the RoonRoon dude.

Irl, the cartoon could've been nice, but they didn't capture her cuteness.

I love lavren