The stupid fuck who was walking around outside my house yesterday is back and I think he's going to actually try and...

The stupid fuck who was walking around outside my house yesterday is back and I think he's going to actually try and break into my house this time. I am going to go and take him out. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_SXJ18EkNw
youtu.be/3N8qc_bktRE
everythingis-sad.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf no just call the police and report a prowler. Unless you wanna end up the one going to jail.

>Unless you wanna end up the one going to jail.
Why would that happen? Sounds easier just to take him out.

Is he, dare I say it... a Prowler in the Yard?

He's literally walking in circles around the area in front. He's "on his phone" but I think he's bullshitting. He's fidgety and looks uber suspicious.

is he on your property? walk out and say something

call the cops man. not worth it to try to instigate a fight and possibly get yourself hurt.

is he black?

there is only one:

Carmina Burana

/x/ would love this shit.

call the cops you fucking spaz

That's a very common MO for prowlers to pretend talking on the phone.

There's stop sign on a side walk adjacent to my house. My house is sort of in a cul de sac, but not really since the road passes through the place entirely. I don't know what you'd call it. He always walks slower when he's passing my house.

I don't know man.

He is wearing a hoodie but I can't tell.

Just call the police idiot

OP is a criminal himself. What a shock.

I'll consider it but if he does anything, a cop won't be able to stop it in time.

I thought so

Then call them now before he does anything!!!!!

>self-defense
>criminal
oh, son

Wut no that's why OP doesn't wanna call the cops. Either drugs or warrants.

Okay. I just saw his face under the lantern. He is not white but I'm not so sure he's black. Looks more Middle Eastern.

No, calling the cops does not seem useful. The nearest police station is in the nearest city, which is like a 45-minute drive. This is Texas, mind you.

Do you have a gun?

record him OP.

Uh huh right. That's what they all say. You are aware that all the cops aren't at the station then slide down a fire pole right? And that's just for starters. It's ok I know there is something criminal about you. It's fine.

Surprisingly no. Just a big black bat I have had for like a decade now. It's important to note that this is very odd for this to happen. I have seen some white people pass through here just because they're teens going back to their parents house in the area. This kid looks patently out of place and is probably from the city.

Ask him if he likes Neutral Milk Hotel.

You sure haven't been to West Texas, have you?

Play some music loudly and turn the lights on if its night time. He shouldn't break in if there are
people inside

Okay, I'll do this. Any suggestions?

he already said he wasn't white

Then why dont you want him to break in so you have an excuse to brain him?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_SXJ18EkNw

You're purposefully ignoring context that destroys your assertion and it's embarrassing to witness.

Okay, plugging in my Bose speakers for this.

i feel like i have seen this thread before and it wasnt yesterday

No I'm not. You're just a liar. Typical criminal behavior.

I mean I only posted this yesterday because this kid had been on the street across from my house talking on his phone. He walked around and then just abruptly left. Never posted anything before because I have never had anything like this happen.

Okay. I'm going to play this as loud as I can.

That's not me you're responding to btw.

Wouldn't your disbelief be your problem then? I'm not even OP, you're just being a fag.

Stfu moran

Hey OP, I'm a little nervous for you. Are you physically bigger than he is? Is he still there? Why not call the cops now, just in case, and then you can call and say he's gone or it's over later? I think you should call them now and get a weapon ready.

He looked straight at my house, not at the top windows where I am though. He's not fucking leaving! He sort of looks like Rami Malek.

I got you senpai

youtu.be/3N8qc_bktRE

where in tx are u? i can come gut him for u

Sounds kind of hot. Do you live alone? What kind of neighborhood, what kind of house?

I already explained. OP is a criminal too. He has drugs, warrants or both and needs to be taken off the street and he knows it.

Just call the cops retard

Oh no! I'm listening to joanna newsom,

OP confirmed illegal immigrant

No wonder he won't call the cops, the fucking retard.

OP, if you're a drug dealer then you deserved this.

OP sells pickle kush and school bus xans confirmed

OP give me ur address and ill come solve ur little problem

he's doing something on his phone now.

officially called the Lubbock police. They said it'll take 35-40 minutes.

No time

Yes, this is an affluent area but this is my parent's house and they go on vacation for the whole summer. It's a two-story house, sort of like a mcmansion.

Unfortunately, yeah. He must be at least 6'3''. He's skinny though.

I was born in this same town.

Good because they don't have to get there before he leaves. If they find him 20 miles away they can stop him and question him.

proud of you user i hope you make it through I love you!

Do you have nothing better to do on a Friday than shitposting in a Sup Forums-tier thread on Sup Forums?

whawti f s's freally armi makle

i didn like the show miter robit,part in shrink office Very dumb Very redit

everythingis-sad.bandcamp.com/releases
released April 12, 2017

>I went away to see an old friend of mine

forogt pic ture

G'day mate!

lol
i am currently being sodomized by a (ow) meathook (oh) /mu...

music for (AAAAAAAAHHHHH) this feel?

he just took his hoodie off and is wearing a yellow t-shirt and has darker skin than I thought. Sort of looks like Benjamin Clementine but a fairer complexion. Intimidating figure tbqh. Definitely doesn't belong around here. Not trying to be racist but it's true.

I stay up late and browse Sup Forums anyways. Literally wanted music to take this fucker out if push came to shove.

Do you like the dry heeves?

They're okay. Saw them live twice.

Good cause you'll be performing them soon

lol what?

lol
i bet he's

ON THE PHONE!

stop cancering Sup Forums with this shit

i talk on my phone outside all the time

Oh cool. I'm listening to Judiciary now. I actually like this but they need a new singer or someone needs to write the melodies for him.

It's literally a common MO for prowlers.

>I stay up late and browse Sup Forums anyways. Literally wanted music to take this fucker out if push came to shove.
Just go to Sup Forums. We have enough shitposting and low quality threads as it is.

You talk on your phone in the middle of a rural town of just houses at 2:00 AM?

why say same thing two time

I do when I'm bouta rob them lol. Good thing I found this thread, thanks for letting me know the cops are otw

Uh oh I just thought of something. Did you blast your music OP?

it s also literally a common MO for people on the fucking phone who arent paranoid and racist.
do you know who im talking to?
do you know their time zone?
fuck you

Seriously wanted music recs. I'm playing Black Flag's Damaged pretty loudly now and now he's staying on the other side of the street.

See
See

???????

what if he's calling the cops on you for playing your music too loud?

Lol it isn't illegal to be outside at 3am and you have zero proof of me doing anything suspicious. I'll just wait until you're asleep

>do you know who im talking to?
>do you know their time zone?
>fuck you
this is town is whiter than a salt flat. you don't see dark-skinned gentleman in hoodies talking on the phone outside your house in a small neighborhood in rural Texas.

Especially earlier when he looked right at your house. Were you blasting music?

lol op
i dont know why you scared a nigga outside when im in the closet waiting lol

Wanna bet? This is Texas motherfucker. Better hope for no warrants and that's just for starters.

I'm OP and yes I was.

wow i haven't seen a thread this off topic since like 2012

brings a tear to my eye

oh shit its hot and i dont want mamma listening to me talk think i ll go outside

faggot

Uh oh. Well lets change the subject. Do you not like Judiciary? That was really good but they definitely need a new singer. You should audition.

what the heck were you thinking user i'm scared

You dumbfuck

Please explain user you're freaking me out

sister fucker

fuck fuck fuck. they're earlier than I thought they would be. the kid is trying to jump my fucking fence to hide around my house. fuck fuck fuck. i better stop posting. fucking christ. I only have a fucking bat.

it's jeff the killer dude you're fucked xd

Uh stepsister thank you very much

good luck op :((

fuck
ive got he bat deep in my ass but hoodie negro is breakin in
cant get it out to defend myself like an alpha white man
jesus dont let them find me like this oiutrwee

Aaa! Tell the cops he's in the yard!

OP quick, before it's too late
whats your favorite album?