General opinion of country.
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan-Dutch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best immigrants: South Africans
Worst Immigrants: Indians

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan-Dutch

why not the mudslimes like the pakis and such?

Haven't immigrated yet, Chile to Finland.
Best immigrants here: Italians, Argentinians
Worst: Peru, Colombia, Haiti, Venezuela

None
Visited only
Best: none but maybe scandinavians
Worst? with out a single doubt the british

FUCK YOU

I prefer Islam to snobby caste obsessed rat worshipping curry stinkers.

meh fair enough.

>country immigrated from
pakistan
>country immigrated to
flag
>best/worst
best : russians
worst : pakis like me
>general opinion
get me out of this shitfest

I'm pretty sure that almost all of Indians who'd emigrate to US don't give a shit about caste system.

Why would a Brit (or anyone really) *immigrate* to Portugal?

Got any qt grils so far or are you a faggot?

Pretty sure every Indian I've known lived in filth and complained about the lack of servants in America.

why are there so many indians on Sup Forums. Using proxies? I thought Sup Forums was banned in india. Coming a paki migrant there.

The servants they are talking about has got nothing to do with caste.
What do you even mean by living in filth? India is dirty because of poor infrastructure. If you think that all the people who emigrate are dirty, then you are dead wrong.
It actually got unbanned some time ago it'd seem. I used to lurk here back then and my old BSNL ISP was banned. I switched to airtel an year back and some IP's used to be banned. Now it just works fine.
Also, you might be just seeing me. I'm shitposting all day long.

cool what does the average Indian think of their pakibros. I know the two countries themselves are always butting heads.

I mean a rich fucking doctor who refuses to pick up his clothes or clean his bathroom or anything else a normal, clean human being does. My apt complex had Indian phd students in it once. Rich people. They lived in such filth they attracted cockroaches.

A form of life superior to the hindoos.

I would say the average Indian is very nationalistic. There's a lot of animosity and resentment from both sides towards each other. Media has got to a lot to do with it.
But I really hope friendly relations get established someday. After all, Indians and Pakistanis are brothers...

Pycь

My ancestors came from Scotland but that was like 200 years ago.

Best immigrants are people who want to work hard and adopt the culture.

There are lot of unhygienic Americans as well. That doesn't mean that all Americans are.

Really blows my mind, Apu. Guess I should stop noticing patterns of behavior.

>immigrated from
Username
>immigrated to
Country
>best/worst immigrants
They all suck
>General opinion of country
This country sucks

Would you prefer to go back?

Does having parents that are immigrants count?

I'd prefer everything being nuked

get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To the US from Germany.
Honestly, the worst immigrants are from Somalia. They try to swindle white foreigners like me through pity points until they realize that I don't give a shit. The one thing I like about them is how easily they make black Americans piss their panties. Most Chinese immigrants generally make a living running shops, most of them raise their kids not to be criminals, and they are usually very courteous, even if the younger generation is kind of faggy (more girls for me). The US has it's ups and downs, a lot of people that tend to have a two sided world view with regards to politics. Most people are friendly enough despite the propaganda that immigrants are treated poorly.

>To the US from Germany.
Same user although I was born with Burger citizenship.
>Honestly, the worst immigrants are from Somalia.

I despise Somalis, they are scum of the earth. Especially in the big cities with their women with the dirty towels. Disgusting creatures. Subhuman, deserve to be expelled.