I was sexually assaulted by a girl while I was in high school. Ask me anything

I was sexually assaulted by a girl while I was in high school. Ask me anything.

Why do niggers always steal my white women, I get a new Stacy and suddenly she get stole by large nigger cock.

Faggot

Tell us more, degenerate.

Story? Obviously we want the story.

you don't see her at all anymore, I assume?

are you fucked or you normal still

She was a mutual friend, and I didn't know her that well. Apparently she had been telling her friends (and my friend I met her through) that she liked me a lot. One day she asked me to hang out, and thinking none the wiser, I did. She led me behind her house into a little wooded area. When I was leaned up against the trunk of a fallen tree, she pushed herself up against me, started groping and kissing me and fumbling with my belt and shit. It took a little bit to push her off, after which I got my pants back together and got out of there.
She was younger than me, so I graduated before her and went off to college. I have no idea where she is now.
I didn't really know how to handle it afterward. I just ignored it and thought I was okay, until one day last year I got too drunk and started crying and shit to my girlfriend now.

What's the girls name & city?

sounds real fucking intense dude, I'm sorry

ha, let me guess you have some serious issues with your sexuality now right?

>BDSM stuff incoming

Fuck , I have seen fags being so delicate, but you (OP) , what a pice of pussy ass mutherfucker you are

I can't give that out. I tried to get a restraining order against her, but even that fell through. It's shit, man.
It is shitty. The girl later told her friends we had sex, which spread throughout the school. My vice principal said the school was considering telling the girl's family to press charges against me for statutory rape (since I was 18 and the girl was 14). It was the worst part of my life by far.
No problems that I know of. I had a phase where I only wanted to date men because of how I had been treated by the girl that sexually assaulted me and my then-gf (who cheated on me), but I've since recovered.
Much obliged.

You really need to stop being such a fucking pussy.

Tell me how to get over it and I'll gladly do that. It's been two and a half years, but I'm still having trouble.

why when people get some fucked up situation INSTANTLY makes some kind of stupid assumption about the other gender? u have to be really stupid to assume that all girls r the same just because some 14 yo kiddo tried to rape u

Go organic

>why when people get some fucked up situation INSTANTLY makes some kind of stupid assumption about the other gender?
You just answered your question, dude. It's because something fucked up happens. Lol I can't control that I felt some great animosity towards the other sex when I'd had a string of horrible scenarios, some involving sexual assault and accused rape, to happen to me.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha gay fag

That sucks ass man, fuck your girlfriend and the chick that tried to rape you, hearing about this kind of shit pisses me off

That sounds fucking awesome you little faggot!

men cant get raped so tits or gtfo

kore baito desu man
kore baito desu

Thanks, bud. I appreciate it that there are people supportive out there. The law and the school administration were hardly helpful.

Listen faggot, when I was 7 the 10 year old girl next door made me pull my pants down and watch her pee in the laundry room of our apartment complex. She confessed for some reason to being the person who peed in the laundry room but told her teenage brothers that I made her do it. They beat the shit out of me, a seven year old.

Do you want to know what I did about it? I got over it. That's what I did.

/thread

OP stop being such an actual faggot and just get over it.

not exactly the same as being confronted with the possibility of being a registered sex offender and being put in jail like OP.

Yeah but unlike you I was continually faced with the possibility of being charged with rape, my dude.

if somebody calls you a wolf, just become one. if op cant escape the rape accusation, he might as well make it count.

Then don't get over. I really don't care.

Get over what? A girl was attracted to you and wanted to get freaky, you were too much of a pussy to not do it or you like the cock.

You didn't get in trouble, didn't do anything, nothing to get over. SOrry a yucky girl touched you, most guys like affection from females.

How often do you go on Sup Forums?

that leads to another issue... a feminist gov...
just wait a little longer and u all live in the greatest feminist country... just look at spain right now... anyone accused of rape goes straight to jail for at last 3 days even if the accusation was a lie... and even if the accusation was aknowledge as a lie he cant accuse her or get out of jail before the 3rd day

Reminds me of one of my actions that I feel the most guilt over. I groped my ex fwb when she was passed out drunk because we never formally ended things and I was craving more. I asked if she was ok the next day and she said she was. We're still friends but I feel bad nonetheless.

The girl was 14, I was 18. I also had a girlfriend and I wanted to wait for sex till marriage. There was a lot there that meant I wouldn't do anything with her.
I stay on Sup Forums and /tg/.

You should have flipped the tables and butt rape her.

okay, and so you didn't do anything so I'm confused about what you have to get over.

I don't think you've ever experienced much tragedy if this is bothering you.

Much later after the fact I mulled over the thought of what would've happened had I physically retaliated during the event, like if I punched her or beat her ass or something. But in the end I'm glad I didn't do anything.

>I don't think you've ever experienced much tragedy if this is bothering you.
My dad was killed in Afghanistan in 2009. My mother began to believe the rumors that she and I had sex, and not having my dad there to help me through it was hard. Sorry if I'm too much of a pussy for you.

Stop caring about what lies other people believe, they don't matter.

Just have to think about other things and not this little girl. At least you learned how scandalous some girls are from a young age. Fucked up shit happens all the time, just can't trip on it, focus on other things.

OP thrives on his victimhood though

>Do you want to know what I did about it? I got over it. That's what I did.

You're my hero, a real rolemodel...

Damn ,im a faggot Who still cries about shit that happened >20 years ago

This has to be the pussiest story i've ever read on Sup Forums in my 10 years of coming here. Jesus Christ man, you're vagina is seeping.

I ate a girls ass when I was 7 or 9 or so. We were to same age. Another girl in elementary school grabbed my dick when I was in the nurses office because my asthma was acting up. I was 11.

When I was a girl kept grabbing my ass and telling me she wanted to have sex with me.

I'm a loner now who barely ever gets with women because I look like a player, when i'm not... My life with women is so fucking weird now...