To Catch A Predator

Richer Breault edition. This one makes the pedos on Sup Forums the most butthurt because they identify with him the most.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chrishansen/status/764098458634641413
youtu.be/HtHSujS7Vdc?t=8m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=VKq7pHzuE4U&feature=youtu.be
linkedin.com/in/richer-breault-30901316
sciencemag.org/news/2013/11/why-teenagers-are-so-impulsive
youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm probably going to be called a pedo, but I honestly think this dude is just a dumb, horny kid. He definitely needs to be punished, but do you think his life should be ruined for this?

What happened with the kickstarter?

It's been like a year now

I do feel a little bad for this guy. He's the saddest because he had the most to live for. Obviously he deserves whatever happened to him, but I hope he'll be able to bounce back and get his life back together.

I can't stand kid diddlers but I fucking hate smarmy ass Chris Hansen.

Pedo sympathizers detected must eradicate

>It's gonna be another "butthurt morons whine about pedophilia instead of actually discussing the show at hand" episode

How old was the girl he thought he was going to be having sex with?

last i heard hanson was being called out by donors that they were scammed, probably info if u search google news

Nisssee.

They're crying that they have to wait to get their $5 coffee mugs. Typical internet overreaction

Yes, if by 18 you don't have the self-control not to commit statutory rape, I have no sympathy for you. It's not even a moral thing as much as not being a retard..

Yeah, that's pretty young. If she was 15 or something I'd almost just say let him go. 13 is really young though.

Damn, it's actually the first post.

Sure, he's 'only' 19, but bottom line he's still trying to fuck a 13 year old and obviously knew full well what he was doing was completely wrong. No sympathy whatsoever.

How old is he again?

im not from burgerlands, but how does this works? the "predator" never got to do anything to the "victim", so they lock you up in jail BEFORE anything happens? is this minority report?

also a 13 year old doesnt talk like that, so basically its a bait

Child protection laws are in a whole other world that you can't apply normal logic too.

You have to think of the children.

It's the courts job to prove they were going to do something. The chat logs, condoms, booze are all evidence.

In the U.S. you can't solicit sex from minors. Generally that is what these guys are locked up for, and maybe it is supplemented with distributing lewd material to a minor if they send dick-pics as well.

>so basically its a bait
Yes, it's literally bait. That's the whole point.

I actually have no clue how people can think this is wrong in any way. Everyone gets so fixated on the fact that they didn't rape a small child, despite providing legally valid admissions of a will to do so in their chatlogs, and intent by bringing condoms and shit over.

Do people here in this thread think that you should actually be allowed to chat up 12-13 year old girls online, show them pictures of your dick and basically solicit them? As long as you don't actually fuck them it's okay, right?

>It's another peso defending thread

Yes we're getting some knew Predators soon.

twitter.com/chrishansen/status/764098458634641413

Not to mention showing up at their houses with condoms and booze half the time. It's pretty clear these guys have illegal intentions.

fuck

yes

can you imagine the Sup Forums threads when this comes out? the streams? shits going to be comfy

Who cares senpai just some 13 year old clunge

We've had this pointless discussion thousands of times. Shut the fuck up and talk about TCaP.

Despite popular opinion the internet is not the real world. I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am.

There is a difference in someone posting something vulgar to a "14/f/FL" in a chatroom and walking up to a elementary school with your dick out.

There are actual dangerous pedophiles out there who are abusing their children, students, patients, etc. that are not getting access to kids by waiting in dark alleys or perusing snapchat. I think it's a distraction and a waste of time to believe that nabbing some guy who was talking up a 20-year old bait girl on some chat room is serving some sort of real justice.

It feeds into this economy of fear the media has been pushing since the first rumor that someone put needles in halloween candy.

So do I think it's okay? No, it's sad and shitty.

Do I think these guys are evil, sex offenders who have been preying on chidren their entire lives? Fuck no. And the evidence is strong on that one.

You seem to be forgetting that every one of these predators takes it beyond the internet. They make the jump to the real world and are punished for it

>Comfy NEW Predator Threads Coming Soon

I'M READY Sup Forums

>peso defending

Si, hombre. Usted gringos estan locos celosos de pesos.

They don't really nab people for that. It's more the fact that these guys make long drives to houses, oftentimes with condoms and alcohol, where they believe a young girl is home alone. Just like an officer isn't going to arrest me if I ask to buy some drugs online, but it's a different story if I show up and buy some off of a narc.

>>It's another peso defending thread

Damn Mexicans, we really need to build the wall

I actually did.

So you think it's wrong to lock those people up or that there's nothing wrong with somebody performing sex acts on a minor?

You're right, but these sickos actually go to a house that they assume has a child which they intend to sexually assault.

I think the internet portion of it is borderline entrapment and pointless. The guys who actually show up however are dirtbags.

Regardless, I don't think this is catching any of the real predators. I'm sure those assholes spend 99% of their time on TOR or in the real world WITH children But the show is a nice "feel good" for people who think it's having any real effect on true problems like a Sandusky or a Jared.

All of you (assuming you're men) are attracted to pubescent females (generally aged 13 and up, sometimes younger). Society has decided that this is not acceptable due to the fact that even though pubescent children are biologically ready for sex, they lack the cognitive development to make the decision to do so. Therefore, society has decided it is morally wrong for adults to have sex with pubescent children. I agree with society, however the age limit will inherently be arbitrary, but that's a while other conversation. The point is that all of us men are conditioned to repress this very real sexual attraction. How can you so brutally fault a man, that himself has most likely not fully cognitively developed, failed to do so?

Again, this man should be punished. But to put him on a list that limits his freedom for the rest of his life, to be chastised and shunned by society for the rest of his life? All because he succumbed to his natural biological instincts?

>Despite popular opinion the internet is not the real world.
Sup Jeff Stacy I didn't know you posted on Sup Forums.

While you're totally right that this show doesn't stop other pedophiles from operating, that's not necessarily the point. It was targeting a certain audience that cruised online chatrooms looking to prey on girls. If for nothing else I think the show has had a positive impact in the sense, people are constantly wary that chatrooms are filled with FBI decoys.

How much longer is it going to take to come out? It was funded over a year ago and the episodes are made. Where is it? Where the fuck is it? Where the fucking fuck is it? I paid for this shit, where is it?

pedo

>Despite popular opinion the internet is not the real world. I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am.

Are you this guy?

youtu.be/HtHSujS7Vdc?t=8m52s

Yes, absolutely. If you can't control yourself, you're a danger to society, and I have no problem with you being locked up for breaking the law. It really sucks that he's young and fucked up his whole life, that's absolutely a tragedy, but that doesn't make him any less guilty.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKq7pHzuE4U&feature=youtu.be

Sneak Peak was just released. Have at it, boys

What's he been doing?

Apparently managing a shitty construction joint

linkedin.com/in/richer-breault-30901316

>I'm gonna go home and find a gun and shoot myself in the head
>Do you want some water?

>people are constantly wary that chatrooms are filled with FBI

True.

But I don't believe someone who is truly a pedophile would be deterred by that. It's a psychiatric disorder nothing short of medication and constant therapy are going to stop most of them. And if you look at most of the chatlogs (pic related) they're not exactly one-sided.

I digress, I really don't want to defend the guy. Thinking it's okay to have sex with a 13-year old because she seems "mature" doesn't change the fact she's still developing. I just really don't like their tactics.

Richer should be in jail just for being an idiot. Being behind bars probably prevented him from doing something even more stupider like hitting a pedestrian while he played pokemon go on his phone.

No, but we have the same taste in mustaches!

TWO WORDS

>the guy who immediately got dressed

Kek everytime.

>dressed

undressed*

The chat logs seemed pretty one sided to me. Breault seemed pretty adamant and graphic about fucking this girl. I get that it's easy to get caught up online but still. Also you have to remember that in 2005 this shit was groundbreaking. The internet was kind of a new thing and there clearly were legitimate threats to young kids going online with little to no supervision. TCAP definitely roped some people in, but it's better they get arrested that way instead of after they actually hurt someone (again).

They're announcing the broadcasting deal on August 22.

FUCK YES

why cant they have some compassion?
let the kid go shesh
who cares
there was NO VICTIM

Except they're not really a danger to society.

You see, people who kill or steal are a danger to society. They have directly violated other people's right to life and property. However, a person who has consensual sex with a pubescent minor is simply committing a perceived moral wrong. Society takes issue with this, but there is no inherent danger. You end up with a possibly mentally unstable girl and a man shunned for life. Both made the decision. One is held responsible, and for the best I might add. But this is no danger to society.

ROLEPLAYING
CHATROOM

The Internet was not a new thing in 2005, and people would make jokes as far back as the early 90's that any girl in a chatroom were the feds. These guys are just that stupid, not to necessarily chat with what they perceived to be an underage girl, but to actually drive hours away to meet up.

>there is no danger with men entering into sexual relationships with young children

I guess there's no problem with the opioid epidemic right now either because people are consensually buying and shooting up the heroin they later OD on.

Just because it's wrong doesn't mean there's danger involved.

Also, people should have the right to put whatever they want into their own body, the responsibility and consequences should be all theirs.

Also, have you tried opioids? They're fucking amazing!

You're a child fucker, dude. It's time to admit it.

>No, Chris

Haha busted.

Oh yes please jesus.

At what point does a human being become mentally mature enough to decide when and with whom they have sex? Is this point in time the same for every person? Who decides this point in time?

Keep calling me names all you want. I'm not saying it's right, but the fact that there's so much grey area in this matter is reason enough to for me to sympathize with the man.

The universe is not as black and white as you'd like it to be. And you don't need to fuck children to realize that.

What is this hairstyle called?

Shit.

Imagine that the guy is black and I guarantee all your sympathies will disappear

Wet

Take into account that adolescents lack impulse control.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/11/why-teenagers-are-so-impulsive

And don't give me that bullshit argument "oh but he was an adult." Adulthood is an arbitrary legal definition that is set APPROXIMATELY at the age of what lawmakers (not scientists) have decided to be a mentally competent decision maker. This age is going to realistically vary from person to person.

The only morally questionable thing about this show is how it show people suffering for the audiences enjoyment. But I love it

If the black guy is of a similar age to Richer Breault, and shows a comparable degree of remorse and almost childlike emotional response, then my sympathies remain.

Your scenario seems to be attempting to solicit an emotional response from me based on some sort of prejudice, but I'm simply trying to look at this from a completely logical and objective viewpoint.

Well they aren't good people but they are sympathetic in the same watching that a retard try to cook is both sad and pitiful.

I hate pedos and think they should be hung, but this seems like a moral gray area. The guy is 19, and the girl is allegedly 13. He should be punished, but not as much as 50 year-old dudes who try to fuck young girls.

this is Sup Forums afterall

I changed my mind after hearing Hansen read the chatlogs, fuck this guy.

Fuck that, public humiliation is great.

What a pleb.

The cunny slammer

The chat log is hilarious.

You guys realize you're fascinated with this show for a reason right?

Hint, it's the exact same reason pedos always have jobs that have them interacting with children.

>eatin' chips
>what kind?
>pretzels

He should've known something was fishy.

>pretzels
ah
damn im horny

We want to have sex with pedophiles?

Weren't most of these cases thrown out? I thought it was too vague or something.

Only the popular ones actually were convicted.

But the men on the show aren't pedophiles.

Pesos are a fine form of currency.

It's finally here - I can't control my horny level

youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc

Considering all the extreme and deviant fetishes most of us losers have, there's good reason to assume that only thing holding us back from an underaged fetish is legal or moral reasons. Which, if you care about either of those two things, is pretty terrifying to think about. We watch this show because 100% of the time we imagine it's us who are trying desperately to talk our way out of it.

We need this show to remind people like us to stay away from this behavior, for the sake of children's well being.

DAMN, Chris Hansen looks like THAT?

Maybe 5 people who appeared on the show got away with it. Michael Wilusz obviously did because he was just on his way to the beach.

>I never had sex with music
I legitimately want to know what he meant by this

He meant he never had sex while listening to music, retard.

But that would be sex TO music, fuckface

>muh ephebophiles vs pedophiles

Save it for the judge, creep.

Not an argument.