My eyes are bleeding.

Meggultron?

Shredder? Or predator?

Shreddator

#FireMichaelBay

That isn't Ultron?

It's megatron. Back from the dead again

#fireMichaelBay

He's had his spark rips out, dropped to the bottom of the ocean, and was decapitated. How does he come back? When can he do a Unicron movie and end the fucking franchise already?

ok that HAS to be Ultron

I don't believe it's made by another company

It doesn't matter. China's going to eat that shit up.

Pretty sure that's Ultrons final form

This is what he looked like at the end of the movie, so I assume this is.

he was brought back in the marky mark transformer movie as galvatron but he gains his megatron memory

Just do him some fucking justice already and kill him off forever and i will forgive all.

Megatron has been a joke for the entire series, but can be redeemed if Bay ever gets his head out of his ass.

But we're getting a TF cinematic universe now

Classic ILM reusing shit from their other movies

Why are we still complaining about this? There's literally nothing left to complain about.

You could complain about the first movie, because it was the first movie, and the first time we'd been exposed to the "bayformers" aesthetic.
You could complain about the second movie, because they had a second chance and were clearly ignoring the outcry from LITERALLY EVERYONE. Also the movie was utter trash.
You could EVEN, if you REALLY REALLY wanted to stretch it, complain about the third movie, because it was the first time they gave at least a surface-level nod to putting in effort to appease the fans in SOME way.

But after the fourth movie, when they decided to double down on the whole thing, even after making a huge deal about completely redesigning the cast from the ground up, and STILL going with a retarded bayformers look?
Nah. There's nothing left to complain about. If you look at the new Megatron and feel anything but grim resignation, you care about this way too fucking much. Just stop. Nobody cares anymore. We're very nearly ten fucking years deep into this shit, there's zero reason to not expect this by now.

I'm sad

There is literally nothing more they can do to insult Transformers than they already have.

Nothing would shock me anymore.

I hate that these films exist under the same brand as mechkino like Beast Wars.

>tfw they've killed off every good decepticon and kept all the shitty autobrats

Might be cool if they still have Welker voicing him. In fact, that'd be awesome.

Looks better than his Galvatron design

This, with one caveat.

Peter Cullen was fanservice since movie 1.

JUST

Eh. It's just another Bayformer.
The arm cannon is a nice nod to gen 1.
True.

Transformers 2007 was good desu, the rest are awful. What the fuck? Why did CGI and designs get worse?

Why the fuck did they change all the designs? Optimus looks like neo anime garbage now. The designs in 2007 were GOAT. Optimus looked so good and Megatron looked fucking cool as fuck. Then they gave megatron fat tank legs in the second one then now he doesn't even look like Megatron. The duck at these tusks

at least hes not DA JOYKURZ BAYBIIZ

>another silver red glowing eyed robot villain

they started of so good with that jack o lantern first body design

It's literally the exact same design.

HOLLYWOOD IS FUCKING DEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Strings?