/Rus/+/China/+/Allies/

Preparing for WWII Edition

Do you know where your nearest bunker is?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/311433-Dutch-army-ammo-shortage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians HATE China this alliance will never materialize

>they will provide humanitarian and civil aid
WOW it's fucking nothing

>zerohedge.com
I suppose you already have one in your backyard.

their just waiting for germany now

no long will cholesterolicans be allowed to harm another innocent country

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

China literally told the UK to shut the fuck up in the UN today

Putin doesn't give a shit about Assad or Syria. He's using the Russian intervention in Syria as a bargaining chip against NATO for gaining influence in Eastern Europe.
There is no way he'll go to war over it with the US. It's just simply not worth it.

>Amerikanskis again thinking they can take down Syria

мнe пoхyй

They hate the US more than each other. And that's what is important.

An absolutely abhorrent post as always, Canada.

As someone from Sup Forums, you should be quite used to making and reading abhorrent posts.

Sup Forums can lick my sweaty ballsack, and so can you.

False flags all around

According to RT, and Sputnik News, Russia is preparing for the WWIII since 2008...

Stop buying smoke fuckers.

>humanitarian aid
>China

All my keklels

>Russia warns it will shoot down alliance jets over Syria if US launches air strikes against Assad

According to Sputnik News the whole crew of the US destroyer Donald Cook resigned after getting buzzed by a Russian fighter jet and there are zombies fighting even after getting shot in the head on the Ukrainian side in Donbass.

Now, that's journalism!

Hahaha that one with the destroyer was epic, I still remeber when they said that dutch soldiers had to shout "bang, bang, bang" during training because they've run out of bullets.

rt.com/news/311433-Dutch-army-ammo-shortage/

But still people in my country are retarded enough to believe in the russian propaganda... Sad.

>free trade = sketchy trade deals which undermine workers' rights
why is this meme still a thing?

also, how does it feel to get colonised by chinks? what they do in Finland is the same thing they've been doing in Africa for the last years.

It's always amusing to see issues exclusively covered by RT and Sputniknews, and sometimes Washington Post too. They really have unique interests.

Well shit, I never checked these sites before, I always just thought they did typical news style spin in favour of Putin. Didn't realise they were just writing retarded shit like this.

Literally the only thing RT is good for is their live coverage of US chimpouts.
Sometimes you'll have neckbeards claiming "just watch both RT, CNN and Al-Jezeera for the balanced pictures!!!" but those are just Sup Forumssters.

RT once used bodybuilding.com as their source on how US universities had obligatory feminist courses for all male students.

You can't even call this stuff fake news, can you? I mean, if I was making shit up, I'd at least try to make it somehow believable.

Sputnik must be a satire. The Russian Onion.

Russia please annex.

I'm done with the degeneracy of the west.