Team fortress

The worst game ever made.

goldeneye
freedom fighters
team fortress
shaqfu

75%

Samefag
Nfi again, japanese writing on the shop but im stumped.Looks like a flight sim from the early to mid 90's?
Took me a second to recognise that as a chopper, only the runway and air control tower gave it away, but why is a chopper on a runway?
Microsoft flight sim?

pilotwings 64

fucking hate this game, fucking hate the landing on the aircraft carrier. fucking bullshit

Perfect Dark

always get this. nah. it's goldeneye

Shenmu?

Toejam and Earl, cmon nigga.

Browneye.

Is it Top Gun?

YES. one of the most underrated games in it's time.

yep

Saw some AVGN-Episodes 'bout it. Seems to suck pretty bad

Prism tank from Red Alert 2.

Check it

i don't know the game, but it looks interesting...

ding

Remember when that dude kicked Mark's lunch out his hands?

>hey! my lunch!

He wasn't even guilty of what they were saying. Easily the most unjust assault in gaming history.

Pilot Wings?

lmao no i don't remember that but now i want to hook up my dreamcast to my tv to see that. great game

yep. n64 version. not that watered down DS version.

Gothic II

The Journeyman Project

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LztUswR6tKE

Literally the first ten seconds :_:

DEF pilot wings

Minecraft

shining force

007 Golden Gun
Pilot Wing
bubble pop or whatev it is.

lol damn, those graphics look so dated now...
i remember trying to memorize all the different moves i could try to use... but most of the game didn't seem to really give us a chance to use any of it until the last "60 man" (or whatever) fight. great game though.

myst

ding ding ding

Riven

I really think I'm the only user who's ever played this shit.

Lunar for PlayStation. I wish there were more of those games. Nash and Nall were my favorites and they had great music.

black and white?

Black and white - obviously

Just try to guess what game this is.

Protip: You can't.

Beaner

Boogerman. Hate gross out humor, still a great Genesis game. Special fighter in the blockbuster clayfighter game.

Definitely Shining Force. That game was pretty good back in the day. Played it again recently and it still stood the test of time. Near perfect Tactical RPG.

Sea dogs

Majora's Mask obvi

Majoras Mask. Haunting game.

barely 10 years ago...

Illbleed

Ayyy you got it.

OK here's a more obscure one. Once again, I think i'm the only user whos played this.

Torpedo Range

i never got past 5 hours of gameplay, but but not because i thought it sucked, just life getting in the way. i can't wait for an opportunity to play it all the way through.

Battle Toads

I have this on 3DO in my closet. what the fuck is it? futuristic fighting game. Had a Gambit from xmen like character

It gets super fucking hard at the end. One missed step and it could fuck you over hard. Enjoy. The satisfaction of winning feels fantastic.

I hope you enjoy your sexy doll in hell.

MIST

Vectorman