says the wall won't actually cover the entire border

> says the wall won't actually cover the entire border

politistick.com/trump-flip-flops-on-border-wall-says-we-need-only-half-a-wall-because-of-natural-barriers/#

> wants to give our jobs to poo in loos

foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html

> no longer self-funding his campaign (how can he claim to be free from donor influence now?)

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-wont-self-fund-general-election-campaign-1462399502

> let his daughter convert and marry a Jew

> bffs with the clintons

time.com/4169503/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wedding-photo/

> bffs with with Jeffrey Epstein and likely a visitor to his special island and twisted parties

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

and of course

> LOVES ISRAEL

How did you feel when you realized that Trump is just a globalist puppet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=jinjRYNuVyo
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.715130?v=38BAD34F4B29098B89BFD5A170548A0C
mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1
youtu.be/5DDnvRjCU9A
youtu.be/bIdLTRmNCNA
youtu.be/diMp241gAcw
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I realized it from the start, so smug and superior, I guess.

Sup Forums is a Jewish board, and also the board of peace.
Please stop goysplaining shit to me you anti semite.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Irrefutable evidence of trump being a jew York liberal democrat shill

youtube.com/watch?v=jinjRYNuVyo

I really hoped that someone could just give me some evidence that I am wrong. ):

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.715130?v=38BAD34F4B29098B89BFD5A170548A0C

My posts make the trump shills tremble in fear

Nope just me here proving you right. The trump shills are squirming to remake pathetic "Trump general" Threads 10000 times to hide these threads.

This guy is hilariously sassy. His website looks pretty scammy, though.

Gosh darn it!

>We will build a wall
>but we won't build a wall on top of existing natural walls

omg what a flip flop
I am a #ClintonFlinton now!

Thank you donald for understanding the lgbt fag issues of using the woman's restroom. You have my vote

I always knew there was something weird about him, and now its starting to all unroll.
You never put all your eggs in one basket, yet most of Sup Forums did

I have a thing for tranny drag queens caitlyn. Please come back, choose any restroom you like. I want you to feel safe in my america. If you ever murder someone in another car crash you will be pardoned.

>Natural barriers
I don't get why people don't understand that we don't need the entire south of the country walled off. Florida doesn't need a wall, it's got the ocean!
People now think that he's changing his plan because they never took the time to realize we don't need anything where their are natural barriers, like the Gulf or cliffs.
he's not changing anything he said before.

>be nominee of GOP after self funding campaign and BTFO everyone
>somehow supposed to still self fund after winning

What, is he supposed to self fund air force one and the navy too once he is POTUS?

I get that they just don't want it to be over, but they're in denial. I'm even a little in denial.

>"Israel maybe won't exist very long"
PLEASE ELECT THIS MAN.

Youre right. Im #cruzmissle now

>muh jews and Clintons and pedos

Do you expect a self made new York billionaire not to have connections to those people?
Since when are you a pedo for knowing a pedo? Are you a nigger because you know a few?

Why should his daughter not do what she wants?

My favorite
Trumps ex fiance he was going to have mullato babies with

mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1

>Israel

>built successfull wall
>keeping out terrorist
>nationalist country
>developing tons of real estate

Why would he hate that?

The wall never needed to be built in the first place. Want to create jobs? Remove USBP from DHS, plant patrol trucks every half mile to 2 miles along the border, patrol all day AND find things the wall can't. They can exist where the wall is too expensive to build. And you can bypass the inevitable green activist backlash as border walls are proven to prevent wildlife (the four legged kind) from natural migration paths.

We could have done this, then Bush built up DHS and fucked USBP in the process.

>Trump is a racist!!!
>Look, he isn't a racist! You can't vote for him now! Sup Forums BTFO!

You shills are pathetic.

Another trump lemming triggered haha. They can't take the heat. Get out of the kitchen.

>Get out of the kitchen

> illegals can't cross rivers or climb over cliffs

You fucking idiot, no one has talked about a wall going anywhere past the actual border between America and Mexico.

I don't know why you're shilling for Trump so hard since you're not even from this country but one aspect of Trump's appeal was that he could not be bought because he was not being paid. How can that be the case now? Do you honestly believe that his funding won't come at a price?

You're purposefully ignoring the fact that he has flown on Epstein's "lolita express" and likely visited the island. Besides, yes, I do judge a person for associating himself with garbage and monsters. I don't hang out with niggers.

> Israel

> thinks their religion gives them some special right to kick out an entire ethnic group from the land that they and their ancestors have lived on for hundreds of years
> have killed thousands and thousands of Palestinians and lost maybe six Israelis
> force all Palestinians to live in small, shitty areas, throw rocks at women and children, live in caged houses and walk only on the crappiest roads
> all of this while "opposing" Trump's bigotry and wall proposal
> not lying pieces of human garbage

Fuck off you stupid Jew.

The only reason im voting for him is because im racist you stupid kraut.

> I Don't Know How To Read; The Post

>'exposing' obvious and non contradicting facts on the payroll of a literal criminal

Funny how you call other people lemmings

Why does he flip flop so often on different topics, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/5DDnvRjCU9A
Trump admits he's a liberal democrat

Yeah, this irritated me as well.

Because he's a liar. He's a bitch for the globalists. They know that "the silent majority" won't always put up with their cultural Marxist bullshit, this is just them adapting and keeping control of everything.

You have based points, unfortunately for the goy here. I just truly think Trump respects good people, and maybe has a couple demons, like us all, but honestly loves America and wants the best for America. Maybe he knows he needs to appease the Jews. At the highest level, the Jews still have the power.

Walls work
Having tens of thousands of people patrolling 24/7 is expensive
A wall is a one time cost

I'm not shilling, I just enjoy arguing with leftists (sometimes)

>likely visited the island
Wow it's fucking nothing.
Boohoo they shared a ride to NYC and 10 years later it turns out the guy is a pedo! Stop the presses!

Why do you associate with conservashits and racists then?

>muh Palestine
Nobody can take the high ground in that conflict. Isreal is more powerful so it's objectively better to be on their good side.
Politics isn't black & white.

Doesn't mean he has to be racist and it's got nothing to do with the doublethink of leftist I was pointing out.

This is of course what everyone says and I've tried to consider this. I didn't want to believe that Trump wouldn't MAGA but I'm starting to lose faith in this idea. Even if that were the case, the only reason I ever respected Trump was because he was supposed to be the guy that would fly in the face of that.

You forgot he is pro gun control, fucking faggot ass RINO
supported the Dreamers as well, so dont come in here saying he is anti illegal immigration

A one time cost that doesn't work. Walls need a patrol, cartels own explosives and tunneling devices. If nobody is watching nothing stops the cartels from pulling a crane up to the wall in the desert and just going up and over.

So you would rather have Hillary who definitely won't MAGA, instead of Trump who will at least try?

The poor old lady just wants to use the woman's restroom....

Thank you trump

I think he has. I don't think he is losing steam. And he's growing stronger than ever. If you were really following Trump you would know that. There should be absolutely no reason to think that or get upset over the Jews, but all that implies, is you want Clinton. It's Trump vs. Clinton. You can make a PSA, like a little faggot, but he needs 100% support.

>I won't vote for our best hope at nationalism because he doesn't want to waste time fighting over trannies in toilets.

I see the Clinton shills are using the old playbook.

>> says the wall won't actually cover the entire border

He's been saying that since day 1. Stopped reading here.

I'm not a leftist and I don't associate with conservatives and racists- most people are too stupid/have opinions too diverse to get along with and I'm sure that everyone would say the same about me.

Oh wow, it's fucking nothing just because you said so. I'm not saying he's a pedo, but I wouldn't be surprised- regardless he's clearly involved in the shady cabal / blood cult and their rituals. Besides, what normal person would take a photo like pic related with their daughter? I didn't get up in arms over his comments on Ivanka because I understand it somewhat, but you have to admit this photo is odd.

I definitely think that Palestine can take the high ground here. Unlike Syrian shit skins, they at least are patriots for their country. I can respect anyone that will fight to the death to protect their nation when a group comes in and tries to kick them out. Also I don't know why you think that about power. Merkel is powerful right now, are you on her side?

Hillary Clinton will never be president.

He is against gun control.
He was pro gun control over a decade ago when he was a NYC business man.
He got educated on the matter.

People changing their mind upon learning the truth is not flip flopping, it's whats supposed to happen.

Wall + equipment and personell is cheaper than just a shitload of personell.
Also he would remove incentives such as sanctuary cities.

Tweeted at a later date.

No, of course not. I may even still vote for Trump- if the Jews are gonna control my life I may as well choose the Jew that will pretend to pander to me. But then again, while Trump is a leftist pretending to be a conservative, she may be a conservative pretending to be a leftist. She's the true chaos candidate- also Bill back in the white house would be hilarious.

Source?

I know you guys don't care about environmental stuff and all that

As another poster pointed out, what about all the animals that normally cross over those borders naturally, what effects with the wall have on them?

>falling for the Jew meme

Fuck off stormfag

This is completely false, it's the exact opposite! He started out acting like he was challenging Israel, which I loved, and then crawled back to them. Remember when he tried to be neutral and wouldn't name which side was more hateful? Remember when he challenged Netanyahu? Ever since AIPAC, he's been a massive kike faggot.

Removing sanctuary cities is one of his best policies along with no more full retard Middle East interventions.
That's about where I end my support for Trump.
He should have run third party to wreck the Hillary Vs Jeb/Cruz crime syndicate. The Republican Party made him swear his allegiance and he bent over for it, now they're gonna fuck him over because of it.

like you said, no one gives a shit about animals. Just kidding, I don't know.

Trump with pedo michael

The wine they were drinking was jesus christ wine. You drink it and get jesus with you.

Except literally 3 days after AIPAC he said that he would start billing Israel for military aid and devolving mediating power to regional powers.

>0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account
i cant blame him for liking israel. the jews control all our politicians and to take them on would be suicidal. Dont get me wrong, I still very much hate the jews, but if you dislike it that much, good luck finding an anti-israel candidate.
the wall covering the entire border also seems to be a waste of our (or rather, mexico's) money and effort. There already exist natural borders.
Although he isnt entirely against the h1b visas, Trump has made it clear that he wants to put American workers first and has implied changes to the h1b to accommodate this.

fuck off reddit

Trump doesn't care. He's a demonic jew mobster. You seen him displace his own Scottish people for a shitty golf course for his jewish free mason buddies?

youtu.be/bIdLTRmNCNA

Please, I freelance work from home. I pay attention to this shit constantly, to the point of embarrassment. I never said he was losing steam, I said he has now kowtowed to the Jews. On Clinton, see my earlier comment. I don't want her to win, and I'm still voting for Trump because what else can I do?

> no reason to get upset over Jews

I can't take you seriously.

Nobody away from the border cares about it because they don't have to deal with it or see the effect.
My family runs a game ranch on the border in West Texas and if the wall gets built they can either A.) high fence it and try and trap deer, feral hogs, Oudad, and quail inside the high fence (high fencing a ranch is expensive) or B.) the wall gets built and every living thing runs from construction sites and avoids my family's land because of it. But hey, it's all going to work out, because 45% tariffs on foreign manufacturing is somehow going to make all that profit loss okay.

Well, I like arguing with shills then.

Nice pic btw.
>he's clearly involved
Because you said so. So we gonna play he said she said now?

Someone who constantly engages in terrorist acts can't really take the high ground. The situation is a mess anyway and neither side seems interested in compromise.

I'm not on Merkels side but you are comparing apples and oranges. Merkel btw has not commented badly on Trump, she only said she was watching the US elections with interest.
That's because as a leader you should keep your options open, just like Trump is doing.

Cruzlims are still at it I see.

He has said from the beginning if he gets the nomination he wouldn't self-fund retard. It takes over a billion to self-fund the GE.

Stupid shill.

Lmfao only half a wall. Ready to camp in the mountains, Pedro, with our TACO BOWLES? Inb4 Mexico legalises pot and solves all their problems anyways. Drumpf be talkin bout natural barrier half-ass walls. And Drumpf uses H1Bs himself. The man is Rosie O'Donnel in drag

REEE TRUMP DONT BUILD THAT GOLF COURSE
fucking brits

Wow what a fucking liar you are
>muh muh RNC!
Now it's muh he dindu nuffin

): I forgot pic....

Bbbbbbut those poor arabs ! They are so oppressed ! See the oppression inherent in the system !

DELETE THIS!

Was that picture put through google dream?

That's a pretty normal picture m8

Oh please. After all the assdamage from muh le first mooslem mayor

>78 post
>30 are from the 2 shills that started the thread

Correct The Record pls

>trump is not a fraud
>mexican tears

>trump is a fraud
>american tears

this is a win-win to everyone not in USA anyway

How am I a shill when you guys can't stop sucking the KIKE dick?

I would murder anyone to defend my country, wouldn't you? You wouldn't be a "terrorist" against migrants for example if they completely took over Germany and forced you to leave your home and move to a ghetto, and treated you like garbage?

You're missing my point about Merkel- being more powerful does not mean you should support somebody automatically like you claimed.

Me too.
All aboard the #cruzship, we're going #cruzing!

He dindonuffin

youtu.be/diMp241gAcw

HILLARY SHILL!!!!
CRUZ SHILL $!!! $!

Animals will come back and construction won't take that long for a wall.
You can get compensated for profit loss or sell the land to the gov for a profit.

There could also be guarded animal crossing sites.

Pt.1

I'm not for Cruz, Bernie, Rubio, Hillary, anyone. I have been on the Trump Train since 2012 when there were just rumors he would run. I've wanted this for a long time, you have no idea how badly I wanted Trump to win and work out but it's just not the case.

You shill niggers really go all out don't you? How much do you get paid for this thread?

P1.2

Again, tell me how he'll be free from donor manipulation then?

I was specifically talking about Israel - Palestine. One is an official ally of the US, the other is a non-recognized rogue state.
If you want to be POTUS it's pretty clear what to do.

I would only kill in self defense. There are other steps to take before resorting to violence, none of which palestinians seem willing to take.

The situation in GER is not really comparable.

oi vey
Big names back Trump tower Soros, Deutsche Bank said to be in on 90-story building
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

I tried to look past that quote at first, I thought- sure, I'd say that my kid is attractive, I say that my son is handsome- but combined with everything else... I don't know.

Because he is still a billionaire who has shown that he can win on his own.

Self funding is an investment. A down payment.
You put down money to proof that you are good for it. And he did.

Now he can get a loan on his terms, so why refuse it if he can put the risk on someone else?
This is something he has always done throughout his life and what any reasonable person would do.

So Trump should have no balls and be a sell-out establishment shill? The American people would have supported him regardless. The whole point was that he was supposed to be anti-establishment!

> I would only kill in self defense
Not surprised that this is the kind of attitude of modern Germans.

Go read the actual history of Israel and Palestine- Palestine has tried peace for decades, they've tried multiple solutions but Israel will not accept them because they believe that they should have all of Israel.

Everyone says that about their kids.
My great grandma said to my gf that if she was 70 years younger, she'd steal me from her.
It's just banter.
It's only weird if you're a permavirgin who faps to incest threads on /gif/ and sexualizes everything.

He hasn't proven that he can win on his own- if he had, he wouldn't need tons of money to win the general. He wouldn't be worried about Hillary's funding. Nothing about that proves that he won't play to the interests of his donors. When you can't keep track of a politician and his money, you can't be sure that he isn't lying. He's no longer a rogue candidate, he's controlled by his Jewish friends who "understand finances."

You feel the walls closing in don't you Panchito. Your free ride is coming to an end

Thanks for explaining that to me, because I didn't just say basically the same thing that you did. The point is that given the context (his close ties to blood cults that like to perform fucked up sexual rituals) makes the comment much more suspicious.

Trumpcucks will defend this

>he knows the insides
>ofc you want a jew to run finances
>who cares if Soros financed trump tower chicago, theres no connection
>Mnuchin will side with Trump not his own chosen people

It's only a matter of weeks til Trump starts pushing open boarders and gay marriage and the Sup Forums goyim will eat it up

Who am I shilling for? The only candidate I ever supported was Donald J.(ew) Trump until I realized that the entire political system is owned by one (maybe a few) globalist group.