Would you care for a solo movie of her even without featuring a lot of the Joker?

Would you care for a solo movie of her even without featuring a lot of the Joker?

Yes, just have her in skin tight clothes and holding my beer and keeping it cold for me.

they should have her play baseball

I want this.

I would watch the shit out of this. I'd also love a Diablo stand-alone where he's street-level trying to clean up his old neighborhood and still be a good boy.

As for a Harley movie, it would all depend on what plot they cooked up for her.

I thought he dieded

>Would you care for a solo movie of her even without featuring a lot of the Joker?
Not solo. With Poison Ivy maybe.

If they never mentioned Jared Leto's Joker again, I would not mind.

Yes. Especially if it was an excuse to flesh out Gotham. It's too vast in amazing rogues for 10 Batman trilogies. Have Harley "share the load"

With a nice plot and good dialogues, yes, of course.

Considering she's the only thing about Suicide Squad that even looks remotely worth watching, yes.

As long as the accent magically and inexplicably disappears

And waht would happen in a movie featuring a whore with a stick? who would she fight?

she can "share my load" if you know what I mean

I am so fucking sick of Batman, they have done everything that can be done with the fucking character in movies and games

you could've changed all the characters in Suicide Squad into new characters and kept the same overall concept (building a team of superpowered or talented thugs to fight some magic person)

harley quinn is not meant to be a singular character

too late, she's being "reclaimed" as a positive female role model. teenagers want to be the joker and harley now.

if she is fucked my a bunch of niggers while the jokers watch and cry in a corner i think i might see it

in other words, this character is annoying enough to have a 2 hour movie about her

Harley with Ivy and Batgirl is a lot better.

there's nothing to be reclaimed she has no lore or origin that could make her a singular character. she is a tool to flesh out the jokers personality, provide some comic relief and nothing else. making her into a solo hero/anti-hero would literally just be making a new character altogether.

if she weren't a fridge

Tbqh, I didn't get a good read on the Joker from that movie. I'd watch it, but I doubt I'd be happy. I can't really tell if I like Leto's Joker or not.

It seems less "insane", and more just acting like a nigger with makeup on, but I really need more than 5 minutes of screen time to make a fair judgement.

>making her into a solo hero/anti-hero would literally just be making a new character altogether.
which is exactly what they are doing, SS glorifies her relationship with Joker in the theatrical cut, makes it seem like their relationship isn't the result of harley being mentally ill

looks like someone doesn't read the comics

should do a mad love story with harley, batgirl and poison ivy.

ya its u

Absolutely. Harley's in a great spot right now. She's cucking Poison Ivy with some new guy. A film with the three of them getting up to shenanigans would be fun.

fuck thats some terrible writing

can we just get a movie of batman punching her in the face repeatedly

>legit like Jared Leto
>these threads are filled to the brim with bashing him

Did I miss something? I thought he was one of the better actors.

muh strong womin role

serously Harley is just a tool, basicly she-s just the joker with tits

the same with

batgirl
supergirl
Thor Girl
spider woman
etc.

Dubs speak the truth. Plan on seeing SS this weekend and she is 95% of the reason. I'm curious to see Leto's joker but if there was no Harley I wouldn't give a fuck.

>waahh strong womyn roles

y'all say this about every female character tho.

he overdid it, and the stories of his "method acting" made it even more cringeworthy seeing as how he was only in the movie for 5 minutes

nope, theres strong women capeshits that are actually unique and different, but that ones who are just a gender bender are tools and very bland characters

Movie Title : Harley Queen's Revenge

>takes places after Joker death in Batman 2018
>Harley Queen and Poison Ivy vs Nightwing story
>after killing/causing accidently of Joker death Harley wants to take revenge from Batman. They capture Nightwing and torture him . Its up to Batgirl to rescue Nightwing and die in end since this is HQ movie

This

His performance felt like an actor trying REALLY hard rather than simply coming off like the character which is what both Nicholson and Ledger accomplished satisfactorily.

>he overdid it
>Joker character
Uh...

>implying you cant overact with a character like the joker
pls leave

The guys is a psychopath clown with horrible sense of humor. You can't overact that shit.

Personally, I think Leto's Joker is among the closest we had since the PG13 cartoon but then again, I only read the comics since 2002 and all the recommended stuff from before it so my info might be skewed.

This.

Harley and Ivy (BDH) on the lam.

Being chased by the Robin-boys.

Maybe they even capture Damien and molest him.

You can't be funny without good timing or bad dialogue.

Really enjoyed this film, it may be kino.
Essentially its the best capeshit ever.
Didn't find a single flaw while watching.
Don't think people should listen to reviews.
I have such high respects for jared leto now.
Time to buy my Suicide Squad pop vinyls.

>flicks about mentally ill people
>entertainment

Yes, she's my favorite character and I love Margot Robbie.
I'd want to see the Joker though.

that would be a good idea, shes not a very good character by herself sine her entire identity is based around either being with the joker or getting over the joker

Harley could be a street level hero when she gets away from Joker as shown in her comics.

At this point I couldn't give a shit about anything DC related. Maybe the solo Batfleck movie but they will butcher that aswell. DC always finds a way.

Aka Suicide Squad

No.

Harley as a character outside of TAS has always been garbage.

No, Did you see her action scenes in suicide squad? It would have to be drama.

>supergirl
>batgirl
>similar in any way, shape or form to Whor

Realise now that Letos infamous method acting was made up by Sup Forums shitposters going hard in the capekino paint pot.

It's the same as all those people that tried to draw parallels between the visuals of BvS and anything other than BvS.

I'd let myself get raw-dogged by 10 HIV-positive homosexuals only so I could inject her anally with a huge load of poz cum

If you catch my drift

Who said the Joker won't be in it? Also it will contain Poison Ivy no doubt.

Hope it gets made!

>possessed by a burning Aztec god of many fires
>dying

We didn't see a body, he just vanished along with the bomb. He'll be back if they feel like bringing him back.

was it always supposed to look like it belongs on Disney XD?

SO EMPOWERING!

Literally no one complained about the female lead in Edge of Tomorrow and she was plenty strong and independent.