Alright guys, I found a motivation for the first time in my life

Alright guys, I found a motivation for the first time in my life.
PS: I'm french, excuse my grammar.

Beeing a Pro Dota 2 player.

My first game is dated on 31 december 2013. I only play the game with passion since January, also because I had a shit garbage computer.

Now, I'm back on Dota. In 303 wins, I'm matched with 3k mmr people. I always try to improve my skill and do my best.

My pro nickname will probably be Depression or Iamdepressed, something like that.

It's my new dream, my friends don't really believe in me, it's sick to look for supports here but you're like a sub family to me guys.

this is my steam account and my dotabuff if you ever want to follow me:
steamcommunity.com/id/baetrice/
dotabuff.com/players/128517389

( I'm a guy )

Also, if you don't have use for your dota 2 items, my inventory awaits for you but beeing supported is more important.

Give me 1 year or 2 and you'll see me doing sick things on the Dota 2 pro scene in your name.

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/players/76787391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys frenchfag

I already daily think about it.

I guess, I've got none.

you can do it man

surrender you French fag

>that reddit spacing m8
1v1 me SF mid (first to first blood or first tower, or highest CS score at 15m) and if you win ill consider it

the day i quit dota was the day i found motivation

why do you need items to get good?

when i play csgo my most expensive skin is a p250 sand dune well worn and i stomp kids every match

Fuck it, I will follow your journey, i myself play dota, have around 7K hours 6,5 K MMR

this

that game is a black hole of despair that haunts your dreams and destroys your memories and damages your psyche.

Especially if you have dreams of being good

where u from ?

if you're only solo queuing you can kiss your dreams goodbye. no experience with team play why would you try to play in 5v5 pro teams

You know, 5v5 experience usually first comes from parties with friends but none of mine do play Dota.

And I find myself weird when I play with people who party with me. But I just joined a group of players who look for players.

6,5k mmr
Did you work for gameleap?

No.

In your opinion is arc warden broke or not?

Have you tried league of legends? How about go there,you will like it believe me

Well. My mmr is mid 4k, and for the past 3 weeks I have been working on my party mmr. It's 3.5 right, well, international ranked. US West. Any fags serious about getting party mmr to 4.1k? I will support.

Needs minor nerf or bug fix even.

Honestly, man 3k mmr is nothing. I guess this is a troll?

Only 3k mmr on a dead game. Rofl

dotabuff.com/players/76787391

4,6k solo mmr master here.
you peasants thinking that 3k is something and gonna say this right here and now u r nothing. Same as 4,6k mmr is nothing. U r not even close to being "pro". Pro begins in 5,2k mmr not fucking here. I play with 5k on my daily basis after playing for 2 years in 3,5k bracket that if u think u r so pro french baguette then the true is u r only "semi good" in 3k, 300 mmr higher and u will stop ur mmr for next half year.

PS. If US-fags wonna compare ur mmr to ours then subtract 1k mmr from yours to even begin.

got to 5k then quit, honestly it didnt make me happy and you reliase that huge gap that is 4k to higher 5k.

I did, not liked pretty lame

>mfw I just got ranked 1.8k
Oh God no please

This

alright im gonna give you some heartfelt advice that most people on this board wouldnt be able to give you.

until you are high mmr, it is useless to have such a large hero pool. the ideal way to climb in both mmr and skill is spam the FUCK out of 1-2 heros, im talking hardcore spam, and focus all of your will on learning the game. you will very quickly know every niche about your hero, giving you the ability to learn more about the core of dota 2 itself vs learning how to play the /hero/

the logic of this is if you can play your hero on autopilot your minds resources will be spent focusing on csing, denying, micro, timings, all the other shit that comes with being a truly skilled dota player

if you are playing mutliple heros you will inevitably focus on hitting your skills, when to use them, what items to buy, etc. these things do not make you a better dota 2 player

if you are able to reach high mmr with any hero, you will be ab le to quickly apply the same mindset and expand your hero pool to be as versatile as you want, which obviously you wil need to be a professional

do not worry about anything except for improving at the core of the game until you are 6.5k+ (7k even, maybe more lol)

everything will come with time and effort. good luck friend (:

source: high mmr player in multiple games including dota, trying to go pro atm

this