So ignoring the last 20 minutes starting with Franco's character being decapitated and the now-infamous orgy...

So ignoring the last 20 minutes starting with Franco's character being decapitated and the now-infamous orgy, does Sup Forums consider this any better than "okay"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Shit movie. Almost unanimous in the threads I've seen so far.

I wanted to see more violence and death. Literally all the scenes from the previews were all the food dying. Nothing was really new.

Yeah B/B+

Naw. Saw it in a packed theater. People loved it. 8/10

What's even the impetus for the (((orgy scene)))

Complete collapse of the commonly held religious narrative and impending death.

Shock laughs and (((acceptance))). It was way too over the top, though; halfway through I looked around and hardly anyone was laughing. My gf is pretty liberal and even she was uncomfortable and thought it was too much. The artificial laughter added at the end was the icing on the cake.

I think he meant in the plot, not what drove you onto your idiot soap box.

Ah, I thought he was asking why it was added.

Per the plot, there's a very anti-religious undertone throughout the whole thing, so it's using hedonism as the alternative to existing to appease the "gods" who will eventually lead to your demise.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

So you're mad because it questioned your faith in jebus?

No, I'm an atheist and don't give a fuck about religion. I started this thread because all the discussion has been fixated on the finale and nobody really talked about everything prior to it. I just answered a question within the thread.

Just got done watching this. The movie couldn't go fucking 2 seconds without sexual innuendos shoving up your ass and got stale pretty quick. Other than that, it was alright. Stephen Hawking character 10/10

>being so weak in your faith that a movie with talking hot dogs gets you upset

>The movie couldn't go fucking 2 seconds without sexual innuendos shoving up your ass
tbf that was the premise.

I thought it was funny. I laughed, it was raunchy, it was shocking, but it didn't make me uncomfortable. Reliable good time from a Seth Rogen and friends flick. 10/10 mate, if you wanna see it, see it, if you don't and you know that, don't bother. Cheers.

Post screencaps of the milf.

>mfw Edward Norton was the bagel

FUCK that guy has range.

White bun and a dark meat sick

Really makes u think

It was genius.

9/10

6/10

I laughed at few parts but a lot of the jokes were lame as fuck. The meatloaf bit was funny. I just wanted better.

Why is every one of your posts so autistic?

So anyone have the link to the orgy scene? I've been looking for that shit but can't find it

Pretty funny 7/10

I thought it was funny.

fuck yeah loved that phatass

Was expecting typical seth rogan trash, but it was actually pretty well made. I liked it. Obviously it's pun filled and they overuse curse words but it's not bad.

Everyone else in the theater was laughing at the cameltoe jokes and that ass but I was just sitting there trying to commit it to memory for some hardcore masturbation later

UNFF THICCCCCC

my nigga

PUFFY VULVA

>ignore one of the best scenes

The decapitation and mocking was my favorite part.

rule 34 fucking when

The taco could get it too.

Wooo wooo wooo, are you telling me that Seth "weed lmao" Rogen tried to make a movie with an actual point besides shit and giggles? That's some cute shit, he's trying to be Kubrick or some shit. That's hilarious. Probably more hilarious that the movie itself.

>the arab lavash is played by a jew

I feel like someone out there somewhere should be offended by this.

But I don't know who or where and personally don't care.

I love when animated chicks get babymaking hips.

What did they like about it?

I'm not really a Seth Rogan kind of guy and I'm still debating whether to give it a shot. Immediately, jokes that would annoy me would be "lol weed brah" jokes and excessive grossout humor.

Not him but almost every joke in my theater landed except for one or two that I can't even remember now.

Who was the gaping asshole?