>2010
>Sup Forums hates Lebron and constantly roots against him
>2016
>Sup Forums loves Lebron and bandwagons the Cavs

What happened?

>Canada
>Discussing American Sports

Curry

The reason is that the Warriors and their fan base are THAT fucking deplorable.

>What happened

Meme ball happened. Lebron is the anti-meme

Sup Forums always loved to hate LeBron but really we all rooted for him to win. Now we're just open about it

curry's smugness was too much for these pansy boys to handle.

He's always been my boy.

I'm a girl, btw.

Best player in NBA history.

It's not even close.

Literally turned to /ourguy/ in 2013

White and black people hate mulattos equally. They are a common foe

who is this girl and why do i always see her in reaction pics

when lebron is losing his fans disappear because they're mad and sad so haters take over

when lebron is winning his fans come back all happy and shitposting and drown out the haters

also the warriors have the worst fucking fanbase in existence. it's like heat bandwagon but 20x worse because it's literally all underage chinks

people have different opinions

lelbron

Be my Andorran gf

Speak for yourself, I only got into basketball in the first place because LeGod used to be the most ass-blasting sports figure this side of Tom Brady. I've been a diehard LeGod fan since he went to Miami, I actually like him less now that he isn't the villain anymore.

she's Sup Forums's ideal woman, they really love her a lot over there

cus LeBron went full vegeta and redeemed himself as a good guy

This.

Villain LeBron was best LeBron.

You guys are the typical insufferable faggots from Sup Forums who probably quote the Joker in your everyday lives

are u an archaeologist?

No one ever hated LeBron

Kek. Just watched her most recent mff threesome with a black couple. Not bad tbqh senpai. But she aint great

Evil LeBron and the Heatles are the most interesting thing the NBA has had since the Detroit Bad Boys. Villains always make things more fun and interesting. When they lose like the Heat did to the Mavericks, it makes it fun for casual fans to rally around a hero. And when they beat the fuck out of the young likable heroes like they did to the Thunder, it makes it fun for us to rub it in. There's nothing wrong with cheering for the bad guy.

>it's like heat bandwagon but 20x worse because it's literally all underage chinks

this holy shit

True i dislike Lebron fans alot, but they are 100x better then gsw fans.

He paid the price for his faggotry in 2011 and we felt sorry for him afterwords.

The fact that he's the only chance of stopping the Memeoirs makes it even easier to root for him desu

He won 3 titles and had a historic performances in a losing effort in 2015, won in 2016 down 3-1 to the memechucks and became an undisputed top 5 player of all time.

hey guys realistically what chance do the bruncos have of winning this game

We fucking hate the memechuckers.

He won three rings, elevated himself to Potential-GOAT tier, and is clearly the player who defines this era of basketball.

What fan base? Literally everyone on this site hates Warriors.

Who?

This. That is quite the fucking feat.

LeGod is only good as the villain that beats pussies

I'm a contrarion when everyone loved LeBron I hated him. When everyone hated him I loved him

that just makes you hipster

he went back to DA LAND

That hair paint is better than what he usually has on.

AND THEN HE GOT ONE

FOR

DA

LAND

nu-Sup Forums

Thanks Jany.

We hate the Warriors and he cucked them bigly.

I'm still pissed. I was so tired from work and waking up at 5am. I was trying to watch Game 7 but ended up passing out at the end of the 3rd. I woke up after the game was over and couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not.

Sup Forums was wrong

Lebron is a cocksucker faggot but he's more likeable than that cornball ass motherfucker from golden state. Curry is a joke

>when you make an immortal edit of an immortal meme for da land
>when you were born just in time to see legod get one for da land

Pretty much this.

My cousin always hated LeBron due to being a Kobe fan. That I decided to root for the Heatles just to spite him. I became an actual fan since they were actually fun to watch.

The cavs just aren't that interesting IMO.

men fuck lebron. I still hate him

the most cucked tripfag on Sup Forums ladies and gentleman

We like Delly, that's why we fuck for Bucks now. Fear the Deer

how he king with no ring? was the meme until lelbron came around and lebron won a ring

the shifting of the memes is literally what made lebron liked on Sup Forums

majority of Sup Forumsees are secretly cucks