When ur white gf invites u over for dinner

>when ur white gf invites u over for dinner

I agree. The lack of grape soda is disturbing

but i know how to cook

This is not even a joke.
Just real life.

This is literally what I had for dinner today

Tbh its true. But its almost mac and cheese at least once a week, white women (blonde blue eyes) consider it an actual meal . They make alot of shitty sandwiches too, it's a problem

I'd rather eat some niggers fried chicken than op pic tbqhwy

>americans

Those potatoes look shit tier desu.

LIES
I had an Italian gf and she made the most delicious risotto and pasta for me.

>italians are considered white in panchitoland

I don't get it.

White people food

Healthy as fuck.
>lean protein
>couple portions of veg
>moderate portion of carbs
>low salt and saturated fat
Sure beats fried chicken

Is this a twitter thread?

yes, follow me please

It looks like a diet for people with high pressure. I have it and I when I was in hospital as a kid they gave as similar things but instead of chicken breast it was a boiled egg

>inb4 whitey brings up crime statistics

Kek
Niggers digging deeper they can actually think or probably was made by a self hating cuck

I see what ypu mean, it could be. But women do make shit like that, they make pre made "pasta macaroni and cheese or a sandwich and act like it's a valid meal
Dumb whores just want you to take them out to eat probably

>When you are Albanian and your mom makes an overabundance of food that despite tasting delicious, makes you sick at the thought of eating your 7th bowl of Groshe.

Communism really fucked with her head. Our refrigerator is filled to the brim with so much shit that most of it eventually goes bad.

What even is black American food? Just fried chicken(white invention) and watermelon?

Chicken comes from Asia. Most of the food consumed by whites didn't originate in White Europe.

It's amazing how Asians invented chicken

>pigs were domesticated in the middle east

Nothing wrong with this

No retard its called domestication and cultivation

Yeah, it's called domestication. Fascinating, right? And you didn't have oil to fry shit btw.

Western white women can't cook for shit

Pigs are a bit tricky. Could have been domesticated in different places.

China is basically centuries ahead of the rest of the world in terms of culinary culture and the rest of us are slowly catching up. You see, by 2200, instead of people using chicken as a generic taste reference point, they will be using dog.

I don't know a single nigger food aside from peanut butter and bananas to be quite honest

I was talking about southern fried chicken, We still ate chicken before domesticating them, dickheads

It's been a cause for alot of fighting between mom and dad in my household. He's a penny pincher and my mom thinks eventually everything will go away so we need as much of everything as possible.

He built a treehouse and moved into it for 6 months with this being one of the lesser points he argued over.

what's the greatest point he argued over

You do know Chicken as a species originates from Southern Asia, right?

Do now. But that isn't inventing them, is it now.

At this point I think he is retarded. Also egyptians already deep fried 7,000 years ago.

Really you would? I think most people would because the chicken is not cooked.

Maybe was boiled. It's hard to tell but you may be right because it looks too onky.

>The Scots, and later Scottish immigrants to the southern United States, had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat as far back as the middle ages, unlike their English counterparts who baked or boiled chicken. When it was introduced to the American South, fried chicken became a common staple.

Again, I was talking about southern fried chicken, utter retard

Could be steamed/broiled chicken.

Romans already deep fried chicken, mong.

ye dat shit finna need some spice yo

>white women (blonde blue eyes) consider it an actual meal

autism

I'm talking about the specific dish, you idiot. Southern fried chicken has most of its origins in Scotland.

the African slaves did add some spices to them, so I'll give them that. My point is, how can black Americans criticise white food where they don't have anything worth of note themselves?

The last couple years it's been the way my mother coddles and falls victim to one of my sisters selfish behavior. She lies straight through her teeth about everything and convinces my mom to let her do whatever the fuck she wants. In all truth she isn't all that bad of a kid, she's got a good heart, but she is also a compulsive liar and spoiled little brat. She has caused so much tension in our house that everyone kind of hates her, even my mother, but my mother is just being a good mom. While my dad tried really hard to instill discipline. My sister won by driving everyone insane and now noone talks to her but my mom and my dad is never home when she is home.
But lots of shit about money. He's an an extreme penny pincher.

In highschool he would give my a dollar a day and say 'Save it so at end of year you can have a couple hundred dollars". I would just buy a fucking snack from the vending machine because I was starving.

This eventually led me in highschool to become somewhat of a businessman because I needed a way to have more money for shit.

But white food literally is trash. At least blacks improved the dishes they had to work with. Remember that black slaves cooked for their masters.

yeah you'd rather go eat some non-white food like pizza or hamburger or fries am i right
you dumbt fat fucking nigger
this is so fucking stupid, white people have the best food by far

wait what do brown hair brown eyes women cook better ? what is this bullshit now

>white people have the best food by far
Snails are fucking disgusting

>But white food literally is trash
Your opinion. I'd take pizza, fries, paella, pasta, hamburgers, baguettes, cheese, etc etc over anything from Sub Saharan Africa.

white = northern european germanic speaker

And snails aren't bad. I'm not fond of them, though.

All of that food is non white. Bread and cheese weren't invented by whites, btw. But I give you that cheddar is one of my favorite cheese.

>white = northern european germanic speaker
Ahh, yes. Anti-whites and Sup Forums morons have the same opinion in this regard.

>non germanics are whites when it suit me

>Bread and cheese weren't invented by whites
Doesn't even matter, retard. It's the dishes that are what's important.

You talking to yourself here? That's what you've been doing

non-whites eat insects much more than we do, don't criticize

ahaha this is ridiculous, do you actually believe this ?
what a fucking cop-out

we were white all along

> snails are insects

So this is the power of french education......

>criticise white food where they don't have anything worth of note themselves
>You have to be a chef to tell someone their food sucks

>white = northern european germanic speaker
So... Icelandic cuisine too?

if it's a very small animal that looks a bit gross then it is basically an insect

We also eat the head of the animals. The problem is that you lack variety. Our traditional cuisine goes from icelandic tier to mediterranean tier.

>when your American friend cooks his favorite meal for you

They really don't its a real problem connected to a larger issue I think

What are you not understanding.. it's not white food

Yes white germanic women not some asian

I consider you guys Latins obviously not white as in germanic, I've noticed euros do, do this especially when it comes to your achievements as Classical Europe
I don't care because America is literally the most powerful nation

yeah let's just pretend the french never were white people this way we can criticize white people food

oh wait the rest of the time everyone hates us for being white

you are such an hypocrite

>when your Dutch friend cooks his favorite meal for you

germanic doesnt equal blonde hair or blue eyes you mong

>implying there is anything wrong with that
But that's not a dinner.

>I've noticed euros do, do this especially when it comes to your achievements as Classical Europe

When they do that they claim that ancient greeks and romans were germanic people that mixed with lesser races.

That's 10/10 when grilled with ketchup

Romans were certainly white, most emperors had blue eyes lol

It does here
What would you even know ivan

a lot of those people could be white, in fact i look like the guy on the top left corner

What's up with you guys and bread?
Sprinkling some chocolate on a toast isn't a proper breakfast either

Source: Varg Vikernes blog

A well balanced and nutritious meal? Disgusting! I want chicken gizzards and Chitlins!

american food in general is just shit
good work black americans you can fry some chicken

Most emperors were terrible rulers and there where people with blue eyes in the mesolithic Spain. Way before indo-europeans reached western Europe.

I always have bread with peanutbutter + chocolate sprinkles

Italians confirmed not white

Maybe in nowadays France.

Certainly more than you Tyrone, most germanics dont even have blonde hair but light brown

source: historians, idk why people are trying to make greeks and romans into some north african tier shitskins

nope we were always like this
we are both white and latin deal with it

Dutch people eat bread for breakfast and lunch. So obviously we have lots of toppings.

You didn't grow up with a European mom, that's your problem. Way better than pig stomach, chicken gizzard, and high blood pressure.

We are not white and never were.

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..." (Tacitus Annales Xi.ii, translated by M. Hutton)

>French education

Choose, Sup Forums

>certainly more than you
Kek every real white person here is blonde, blondes everywhere
Maybe if you lived in a germanic cunt you'd know

>we always had 1.000 car burnings in Paris alone on New Years eve

Maria>Kim>Laquisha>>>>>>>>Hannah

Rice is an essential part of all meals, anyone who does not use rice is literally a beta manlet

>in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion (Benjamin Franklin)
We have been called swarthy too, and, do you consider Swedes non-white too ?

of course not but that's completely unrelated

No wonder white people are so depressive.

This