Tattoos degen?

Are tattoos degen?
Pic very much related.

Depends on the tattoo. All large, ugly tattoos like your pic related are degenerate as fuck and their owners need to be shot.

I think they work for the Japanese, especially with yakuza/japanese nationalists. not for whites though.

Would this be better or worse on a muscled guy?
>yakuza
>degenerate
Pick two

>Japanese nationalists
>degenerate
what are you a russian faggot?

tell me this doesn't look somehow degenerate.

if you are maori and use tribals tattoo, then it's ok. If you are a white guy with a chinese tatoo you are a faggot.

Last time i cheked the board was called politics and not facion.

>when u wake up early for the job interview

Tattooed Jew detected! Good Luck trying to get buried in a Jewish cemetery Moshe!

got a shamrock on my right shoulder `cause fuck the english.

If it's something related to your heritage, the group you're in, or whatever, it can be fine. Especially if it's kept as classy as possible.

If you're just taking some random tribal shit you saw online or on the wall of the tattoo parlor and using that, or if it's just some generic design or shit from a video game, you're a degenerate.

If this guy was ripped he'd look pretty cool.

Also, IMO tattoos are degenerate if they can't easily be hidden.

Ugh. American IRA wannabes are the worst. You do realize that the actual Irish hate your shamrock waving guts right?

I joined the military a little over 10 years ago before the tattoo popularity really took off. Tattoos were still mostly for for people in the military/bikers/whatever, not femmy faggots. Get two of the over seas. Come back and every fag and woman has them. Need laser removal.

leave and stay leave herschel.

Just be happy you weren't a woman in the late 90's to about 6 years ago or so when the Tramp stamp was popular.

That is going to be an embarrassing thing to deal with as they get older.

my dad is from ireland and we come from money.
Been to ireland yearly since birth

This tat is similar to OP. I'm working on the 'ripped' part. Probably never get a tattoo, parents wouldn't exactly be proud and I fear ID regret it.

Serious question OP:
What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this post that the 1000 others you've posted haven't?

Hurt Durr it's not manly I need a beard now to prove I'm a man!
Masculinity is a meme buddy.

Oh my God the cringe.

>hates thread
>bumps thread
Kek

>newfags can't sage
topkek

I work construction. 90% of the guys I work with have them. I have sleeves on both arms. I'll never put them on my hands, neck or face. That's ridiculous. One of my coworkers has his knuckles tattooed. If he wasn't a good welder he probably would have a tough time in the job market. They look degenerate though.

Unless you're a Maori, Tongan, Tribal ranked person you have no business getting tattoos at all. Tattoos are originally cultural marking of a person's rank and accomplishments.

In modern western society Tattoos are just for imbeciles and degenerates with no cognitive abilities, foresight, wisdom, and self-worth. The average person gets tattoos for two reasons: Conformity, because all their friends have them so they don't want to be left out. Insecurity, people are insecure that everyone else will find out what a boring, average, mediocre faggot you are so getting tattoos is a way to distract from that fact.

Think about this? Ever see bumper stickers on BMWs, Porsche's, Ferraris, Yact? Ever see body kits for Lambo and Rolls? No? Ever see a commercial for any of them? No? You know why? Because the companies who make them know their worth. Those machines sell themselves. No need to commercialize nor make bumper stickers, flames, custom rims, and body kits for them. Why? Because they are valuable. Bumper stickers, kits, flames, are for cheap cars like Hondas, Acuras, and Impalas. It is to hide how cheap your car really is.

Same with tattoos. If you get them, you are advertising yourself and trying to convince everyone else how "valuable" you are while being a worthless faggot. That's why people subconsciously get tattoos, to cover up their own mediocrity and worthlessness.

Don't you understand? He's Irish! It's in his blood! It's in his soul! Whether it is when he is drinking his people's beverage of Guinness, or eating a plate of potato skins appetizers at Bennigans, he is all Irish, all the time!

I have known many people who have tatoos or are planning ot get tatoos just for the sake of having one.

No special meaning, sometimes they don't even understand what they tatooed.

For example I know a guy who tatooed this: ॐ on his arm, all he knows is that it comes from India and is some symbol for peace.
I would have atleast expected someone that would paint thier body to put an effort to understand what they are tatooing.

Personally I wouldn't tatoo myself with a symbol or a picture or anything else unless I had a felt like I had a deep connection with it personally.

>muh noble tribesman
>culture remains in small groups!
>muh expensive cars
Your a massive cuck and I talked to a miltant vegan last night, you sound just like him.

Tattoos are always degenerate, period.
>inb4 some low life retards with poor life choices will do mental gymnastics to somehow find excuses tattoos are not degenerate under certain circumstances

Is this you user?

The only way I could see it being non-degenerate would be in a war situation, where perhaps a beloved member of the squad was lost and the surviving members of the squad all go out to get a tattoo in remembrance.

If you have something worth putting on your body forever, then do it. My grandfather had his military battalion and lost friends tattooed on his leg.

If you're doing random things because you think they look 'cool' then your fucking retarded.

Hang yourself

Hey mang, just bantz. I'm happy you have something important in your life.

Don't tell me you're one of those douchebags with the baseball tees where the sleeves are green and a flat cap. Or a dropkick murphy's tee.

Unless they are for a legit religious purpose, then they're probably degenerate.
I've always wanted to get something on my spine between the shoulder blades. Long considered a wheel of fire blended with a buddhist wheel so I could bear a white nationalist symbol while passing it off with a hindu/buddhist symbol, both cultures which I have an affinity for.

I more ₪ tbqh

Or I get tattoos out of my spirituality and make my own symbols to remind of why I made this mark. Our skin accepts the marks. May as well make good art if you can. Though I do despise crappy tattoos that just look terrible. Like when a person gets on on their arm and lets it fade out in their 40's.

>muh noble tribesman

Nope, bunch of savages that deserved to be FORCED to civilize. Serves them right for being cannibals and poking their skin with shark teeth to make a pretty picture of how cool they are.

>culture remains in small groups!

I'm not one of those believers of muh cultural appropriation. I fully support cultural exchange. However, every culture has their fair share of retardation that they should keep to themselves. Tattoos was one of them as far as I am concerned.

>muh expensive cars

I wish I had a Lambo Murciegalo.

>Your a massive cuck and I talked to a miltant vegan last night, you sound just like him

Sounds, like a faggot. You should beat his ass or tattoo his ass with the word "faggot." Good thing I"m nothing like that.

Tattoos are degenerate. They advertise to the world that you have poor impulse control, and lack the capacity for forward thinking. If you believe in God, then you just thought you would take it upon yourself to scribble on his creation.

It's good for the rest of us though. It means we know at a glance that we shouldn't take you seriously.

not at all.
I mostly wear white t-'s and jeans.

PS. I have seen those cars you describe with custom paint jobs.

Logic is a right bitch for you folk that think there is only one proper way innit?

Yes. There's no sane reason to get a tattoo unless your propagatingyou own "special snowflake" status. The only exception would be if you were a fucking SEAL, SAS, or Delta operator and you got some sort of unit morale tattoo. Even then though it's a fucking stretch

>PS. I have seen those cars you describe with custom paint jobs.

Moron, all of those vehicles ARE CUSTOM MADE. So of course it would have a custom paint job. They are made to order. Not factory line made like cheap cars.

muh shekels

>you should beat his ass
He was studying philosophy and had a man bun you have no idea.
>falling for the God meme
If your in a Delta squad you should be fit as fuck, much better ownership of body then being a fat fuck who has to prove he was once an operator.

All tattoos are degen

Yakuzas are the very definition of degen

Come on dude, it's been 70+ years, just roll up your sleeve and show us your number.

Shame that people like you are the dominant intellect of earth.

>CUSTOM PAINT JOBS DONT EXIST OUTSIDE OF THE FACTORY DOING IT!

I believe that to get one you should earn one.

I've done nothing to merit a tattoo and probably won't.

From personal experience:

The majority of people who get tattoos use them as a bandaid to hide the gaping hole where their personality should be. They adorn themselves with accessories and bad haircuts to try and make up for being boring, vapid wankers.

These people are so bankrupt of human worth that they lack the fundamental ability to understand what they are doing. They are the kind of person who need to show everything they are (or want to be) on a visual level, since they simply cannot engage with other human beings at an interpersonal level. So they just adorn themselves with what they assume a personality is, and think that's how you are supposed to interact with other people.

The same kind of people who wear lenseless "nerd" glasses.
The same kind of people who need to cover their walls in posters.
The same kind of people who have upload pictures of their pets online but don't look after them.

It's like they want some sort of quick fix, easy access validation and get frustrated if they don't get it immediately because they just don't know how to be an adult or some such bullshit.

I'm not very eloquent, but I hope it makes sense.

fucking degenerate

Why care about their aesthetic choices? There are more important things to worry about.

What you said here is confirmed here.Tattoos are for stupid, insecure, faggots seeking social validation through conformity or through hiding how mediocre they are.

I'm almost sure this is pasta.

it does. good job explaining.

not degenerate, cuz i have one