Anti-yellow fever thread

Anti-yellow fever thread.

Why do so many beta whitebois like Asian chicks? Are they simply incapable of getting white or latina chicks and have to resort to monkey faced gooks or do they actually find these goblins attractive?

Did they just fall for the submissive waifu meme? Do Asian women have any redeeming qualities?

why does this rustle your jimmies OP? did you get rejected by an asian qt?

Kek, hurt more ya poofta

Chronic dater of asians here.. to be honest i don't know why. Maybe because it's easier? I'm blond and they love my hair

Stay mad nigger

Because women like us.

not everyone is a racist ass hole you stupid fuck

I like all QT's, Asian or not. You sound like a straight up hurt beta boy though, did an Asian you like date someone more alpha than you OP?

alphas dont date asians

chinks/gooks/japs are the ugliest race on the planet

Alphas have a choice unlike you.

After they turn 18, they still look like 14 year olds.

Nah son niggers and abos are.

Nips are on par with euros.

Stay mad, mongrel.

>nog obviously jealous of superhuman intelligence and youthful appearance
>mfw not even azn
Stay mad

>Do Asian women have any redeeming qualities
You see that pic you just posted? That chick could be 30 an yet she still looks like a 13 year old. That's your redeeming quality right there.

most japs are abbos tho

japs are all a bunch of manlets with poo skin and pee color eyes that smell like old armpits ,dumber than flies and obnoxious like mosquitoes

>shiny, plastic surgery face painted in makeup
>strange michael jackson nose
>zero lips, nothing worse than that
>zero tits
>guaranteed to have zero ass
>body like a teenage boy

They post it cause they know they cant pay. Until they figure out how to convert stolen bycyles and EBT into useable currency.

This might be the grossest looking Asian I've ever seen. Wtf is wrong with her face?

about japan
>the country so shit they call a legit state of emergency over a spherical cloud
>the literal homeland of brown manlets
>the country who's standing army is so shit they haven't seen a warzone in 80 years
>a country who's classical diet is so heavily laden with estrogen in its various forms men actually develop female traits to some extent

most asians are repulsive looking...The few pretty ones have had tons of plastic surgeries or have mixed parentage
thats why asian chicks seek white men so hard!
When I was going to high school, there were 3 asian chicks that always came on to me. Fuck they were annoying. They completely ignored the other asian boys in school. The only guys I ever saw them with were white.

>[citation needed]
Meh south Korea is the hip new chink country

Can someone explain to me why Asian women have such horrible facial features? And why would anyone think this is sexy enough to take a picture of?

U wot m8

I think all races should unite and fight against our common enemy.

How does it feel to be an Asian guy in a western nation? You are literally the most undesired race out of everyone. White and Asian girls would rather go for white guys than Asian guys. you will forever be sexually undesired because of your tiny bodies and tiny dicks. You will never satisfy a woman, and no women find you attractive. What's it like to live with a 3-4 inch cock? Do you get angry at other Asian women when you see them flock to white men or even niggers because they don't want to be with Asian men?

You spelled nigher wrong.
>inb4 asian
Blonde white.

You spelled black wrong
>imb4 azn
Blonde caucasian

Fuck captchas

>Usually thin, definitely taking that over a fat white woman or black ham-planet
>Usually long living and young looking
>Usually of decent income and socioeconomic background
>Blacks aren't usually as desirable, despite most people not being racist their dick doesn't gravitate to them outside of fetishists
>Latinas age like cottage cheese in the sun, and nag quite a lot too
Asian persuasion is often a fetish.

it's because asian women are desperate for the white cock. Betas try to convince themselves asians are not ugly as fuck because they're the only ones they have a chance with

He gets it

No, asians usually have a stable income and make for good SOs unlike niggers

you sound like a smelly slant eyed slope faced dirty yello nigger
Asian men are like black women, it's just a really undesirable mix of race and gender. Asian men are also just really fucking annoying, they're either total nerds with autistic social skills and no awareness or they're basically niggers.

That picture is from the movie Push which was supposed to be set in china u pizza shit. Dont u ever trashmouth japs again

Hi! Im a yellow, bucktoothed, dirty, shit farting, chink.
Chink chank chonk
Eeeewong dong chong
Chank chank ping ping
Pong chong chank
Thanks!

Moshi moshi, u mad san?

>angry because bruce probably fucked his mom

why do you keep posting this?

bitch you need another radiation dose lolz

See Not even joking, that's the real answer. Dudes are into asian chicks because they have the bodies of underage girls and everyone now days is too afraid to admit they're into that.

God he was beautiful

I'm into that.

u mad about nagasaki & hiroshima we roasted your grandpappy real good huehuehue

Mfw a beta manlet chink could still probably kick your nigger ass

Not really, I'm European. I just prefer Asians to Americans/niggers

Kek, all that autism. Maybe he posts her since she's so beautiful.

LOL riight...you prolly one of em half breeds

Nope. 3/4 german, 1/4 croat.

you got chinky eyes?

Kek. Being a german/slav hybrid makes me whiter than any American in existance, jewdick faggoy

LOL slavs are lower than niggers tho

>slav=/=russian/ukrainian
Yet they don't cohabitate with niggers.

Your american education is showing.

can confirm, all is true until they went full sweden and imported 3rd world sandniggers en'masse

Yeah man real zimbabwe tier amirite

Well duh the only people dumb enough to perpetuate the aryan massa race are idiotic neo nazi idiots from bum fuck nowhere Alabama
>t.ger/cro fag

nothing is lower than a nigger

What are Aborigines for $500, Alex

love the NON-Aryan features of
putin, and also Melania, Ivanka, ...

You do know that aryan means pajeet

something similar to nigger yet no nigger

Yeah I'm so annoyed at the fact that we are not grouped into subspecies.

The latter two should be in a zoo.

Hooked up with a hot/petite 28 year old Asian when I was 22 via tinder. Went to dinner , then back to my place , made out a little to movie , she takes my dick out and her jaw hits he floor ... whitedick.jpg ... continue to fuck the shit out of her , let's me nut in her face ... the kind of nut to the face where you laugh because you cover her so much .

Clean up , drive home
Youcallmetomorrowrouneeye?

Never did.
Feels good man.

most asians have abbo blood tho...especially japs who are a brown skinned pygmy race

>not even bait
That would require abos to have invented boats and sails.
Put in some effort, man.

Oh, but I do, I do, Slobodan. Keep dreaming. I hope your trolling succeeds, and AfD wins --> Good bye slavs!

Wat. I would never live or work in that brown infested cesspool kek

What. They are chinamen that crossed a land bridge.

they are mixed retard not pure abbo

The least of us for sure

Not even remotely close, but keep hoping, nigger.

niggers invented nothing throughout 6000 years of recorded history (not even a wheel) yet they somehow they are in yurop and murica and are conquering the world with the Big Black Cock more and more white bois who accepted their superiority are crying tears of precum in their chastity cages

I'm waiting for that swedish cuck that defends swedes in every thread to come in here and explain this.

>conquering
You mean brought as slaves and now cashing in their pity points?

Literally nobody likes niggers. Not even us nigger whites. Pic related

legit kys amerilard

Eurofag. Maybe in france, sweden, germany and england; but those don't count as europe anymore.

We REALLY don't like Africans or afroamericans.

you gonna kys now that you realized you got monkey abbo blood in you loz

U mad, Vlad?

Does anyone have more of her? Or have sauce?

slavic Untermensch detected

No, just perplexed.
You have to gall to call me subhuman because I'm part mong somewhere down the line, while you breed with niggers in 2017.
>hypocrisy

Yes, everything apart from the cuck countries is slavland, amirite?

Kys, Ahmed.

I was referring to the Mongols which are slav progenitors, niggerlover.

Can we let go of black slav azn hate and hate muslims, pajeets and jews like normal people?

you a baboon coon?

You're not just "part mong". Your genotype is vastly different from that of a real European.

You belong with Western Europeans as much as the niggers and those who breed with them.

Like I said, I will top kek if your trolling makes AfD win...

Nah white with blonde eyes, I just think there's worse things to hate.

>blonde eyes

>implying germans are 'pure' in any way, shape or form.

I don't care for your sht tier austria knockoff
I have no idea what AfD is, nor I care. The only good things to come out of germany are Einstein and Hitler.

Nah son

u crazy ugly tho

Thanks man, must be your mum's genes

I think they just have a thing for young boys and want to get try out their fetish safely.