How do I stop blacking out from drinking? This never used to happen to me...

How do I stop blacking out from drinking? This never used to happen to me, now almost any night I go out drinking I lose huge parts of the night from my memory. Anyone else experience this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat healthy before you go out

That and meth

Stop drinking so much

Stop drinking

Exorcism

I don't drink more than I used to but it started happening with more frequency

You are drinking too much too fast. I suggest having a water in between each drink, or at the very minimum 2drinks:1cup of water. Alternatively just drink lighter beers like stella/bud.

>just drink lighter beers like stella/bud.
I've been drinking a lot of IPAs lately which are 6 or 7% so maybe that has contributed to it but I don't feel like I drink any more than I did when I was younger

you are a really stupid person aren't you...

Not really i just have a drinking problem

It really is drinking too fast. I haven't drank in 5 weeks because the last time, I guzzled shots and a mix of glasses of wine, martinis, beer, etc.

Wound up in the hospital, no idea how I got there, and I had shit my pants. Not good. Don't do this, because that's where you are headed....

Stop drinking, dumbass. You obviously can't handle your fucking liquor. You can also kys.

I don't drink a lot like that
Like Saturday night I had 5 tallboys of strong beer over several hours and I still blacked out

1) It's probably because alcohol is destroying you. Move on to something less destructive if it's something you're addicted to, and try forming healthier bonds.

2) Muscle Mass is a factor in tolerance, liver is just how long it takes to sober up. If you're a twig, then you'll probably end up being a lightweight.

3) With alcohol, tolerance usually rises, then crashes down. Stop drinking so much, if it's a social thing just limit yourself. Take a break, return later. If it's the same, maybe alcohol isn't for you anymore.

Godspeed user, drinking is fun, but destructive.

epinephrine

>With alcohol, tolerance usually rises, then crashes down. Stop drinking so much, if it's a social thing just limit yourself. Take a break, return later. If it's the same, maybe alcohol isn't for you anymore
I think I'm on the downward tolerance trend
I used to drink like a tank now After a few beer I'm a mess

Is weed legal where you're at? I've made the transition when some friends hit rock bottom because of alcohol. Made it a weekend thing, and great for social encounters. Not every stoner is a loser or neet, but those who are make themselves known, netting the stereotype.
Why do you drink, user?

I used to blaze all the time but it made me super unmotivated at school so I stopped

It's not legal yet but the gov wants to legalise it in Canada

>Why do you drink, user?
I just like being drunk, even if it's not a social event idk why actually
Like this weekend I was visiting my parents cuz mothers day and we were drinking a bit after dinner then I way over did it

consume less alcohol

fucking retard

Lol you can't. It means you're a bust out alcoholic btw, good luck with that.

>How do I stop blacking out from drinking? This never used to happen to me, now almost any night I go out drinking I lose huge parts of the night from my memory. Anyone else experience this?

You have become an alcoholic, take this advice from another alcoholic. It's time to quit OP. Your future self will thank me for this.

pole

>Anyone else experience this
no because i'm not an alcoholic. jfc

I black out easily if i drink too quickly.

It's not about how much, its just how fast I down them. Only ever happened once on beers and that was 12L of german beer at oktoberfest. I was a meat robot for about 5 hours.

doing shots etc though is quite likely to do it.

Eat substantial food before you drink.
Pace yourself, its not a fucking race.
steer away from high % drinks.
Drink less.

if you have food in your stomach you keep your buzz longer and it doesnt spike you so much.

Honestly sounds like a bad addiction. There's a great vid on addictions if you care youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg
You should seek professional help. I don't live in Canada, so not sure if there are any programs that can help you overcome your addiction (that the government provides).

>It means you're a bust out alcoholic btw, good luck with that
What do you mean by this?

Okay thanks ill watch it when I'm home

Don't drink so much?

Jesus Christ it's like you're retarded or something.

check'd, wish you well on your recovery

>What do you mean by this?
lurkmoar

Hey. You're getting older. Your body can't process the whole keg any more. Your liver is probability black and shriveled.

This means you're an alcoholic.

Functional alcohol here.

I reached what i call my plateau probably 6 years ago. Meaning, I found what makes a good nights buzz. Since then I haven't had an side effects or medical issues, I drink daily BTW, about 6 tall cans of 5% beer a night. Average, throughout the week.

Some advice.
Don't drink to much to fast.
Find out what gets your drunk, and only stick to that said amount of alcohol.
Exercise, and be active daily.
Don't drink during the day or before work.
Eat healthy, and drink LOTS of water. I drink probably 3L of a water daily.
Don't drink hard spirits, if you do limit yourself to maybe one or two.
Don't get drunk off wine, or cider, the amount of sugars they have is what fucks you up even more.

When you go out for a night of drinking, just eat a large meal, and drink tons of water beforehand. Also, getting daily exercise is probably the most important to be honest.

>Don't drink to much to fast
I don't drink to fast, I drink to speed
(Not OP here)

What's it like to be an alcoholic? You crave booze?

I don't crave alcohol but when I do drink I can't stop

>going out to drink
kys normie

Not really.
The only time I really have a feeling that I WANT booze is when I know i have free time to drink. If I am working, go out running errands, doing normal everyday life things a drink is just a bonus.

But when I know I'll be at home, relaxing, knowing that I have nothing else to do for the day I crave the buzz.

seconded,
could have up to 20 beers in a night, but one time drank 10 in an hour and a half and blacked out

Classic stages of alcoholism development. Time to hang it up, or things will continue to get worse.

Yeah I figured something was up

I kind of always had alcoholic tendencies since I was young, like getting the most drunk at the party or keep drinking when everyone else is done

What's really scared me lately are the blackouts. I think it's time to be finished

Speaking of alcoholism, which genre of hentai is your favorite, Sup Forums?

Yep, there are a lot of us out here. I quit years ago and don't miss that shit at all. It's funny/sad to hear the games people play to try to keep it corraled because it seems so scary to move away from it, but those don't last.

Because there's stigma against alcoholics, and stopping drinking signals you acknowledge you're an alcohlic