So why don't we just send a sniper to take out this stupid fat tub of shit?

So why don't we just send a sniper to take out this stupid fat tub of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=north-korea
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=south-korea
youtu.be/gw_Hc3l3aQ0?t=825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that flood of nK refugees

Actually a good questions

because another fatter shorter fuck with a even smaller dick will take his place

You could, but it would be very difficult to bring a gun over, let alone shoot him.

What do you thinm what would happen? Stupid idea...
Who would take control? What would happen to the nucleair devices? Last thing you want is they would fall into the arms of even more stupid peoeple...

Because he's just a puppet, the senior NK military officials are the real ones running NK.

Diplomatic issues and nuclear power.

I see no reason why we have to stop at just him... tactical nuke spread over the whole country inside of 40 seconds the entire nation is shocked and awed... Russia? China? Fall in line bitches or you're next...!

This. Also the ppl there have been so severely brain washed they'd fight us until they were all dead. We'd loose ppl. They aren't an immediate threat. Just let the tubby fuck make his threats for now.

Because they would invade the fuck out of south korea and destroy everything in their way. Notice how they have a fucking HUGE army, so south korea would be fucked instantly.
Kim probably won't make a move because he enjoys beeing alive and an emperor, he waits for a time when the west won't be able to intervene, currently we would intervene, so the only downside of waiting right now is that we have to accept regular threats by kim.

>Not understanding the M.A.D. doctrine

Russia has more nukes than the US retard. And more land. Meaning they can afford a nuclear war more than us.

not that simple.

all the red tape before hand. also, what do you think will happen after you take him out? you think the country will just free itself and start forming a democracy?

what fantasy world do you live in?

Russia has thousands of nukes and would feel the fallout. It would be the end of humanity

I'm glad to see the Federal Department of Alternative facts and Propaganda has sent you your thoughts for the day, OP.

This is why we miss the GOP when they're not in power. Not enough propaganda. Not enough wars. Not enough financial devastation for the sake of wars. It's good to have the party of failure back in charge. Who's ready for the next GOP constructed recession?

See?

You're retarded. Also South Korea is our ally.

Their armed forces includes all of their civilians. Not exactly skilled soildiers, probably worse off than the sand niggers as far as skill

yes. lets just nuke thousands/millions of innocent civilians.

and for what? what would be your justification? you can't just nuke someone because you don't like them or their culture.

You want that fallout 4 sequel way too bad m8.

Don't need them, U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Because he doesn't FUCKING EXIST! ITS A FUCKING HOLOGRAM

Anybody for fallout 5?

>an entire country ruled by a hologram

this isn't that implausible.

america already has trump

Kill yourself Amerifat retard

Lets kill fat Trump. The rest of the world would prefer

Because the military would fucking destroy Japan and SK in an conventional war. Even with US support, NK military would take Japan and SK easy. Plus, they can use chemical weapons, nukes, and biological warfare because they have no agreement with the UN. Once they get ICBM's in a few years, NK will solidify its place in the future. US would not risk war with a country with ICBM's.

Doesn't matter, take a look at this:
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=north-korea
> Active Frontline Personnel: 700,000
> Active Reserve Personnel: 4,500,000
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=south-korea
> Active Frontline Personnel: 625,000
> Active Reserve Personnel: 2,900,000
On second thought i find that my perception of the conflict was pretty wrong... I had something like 1south's :5 north's in mind. Considering that the south also would be heavily backed by the usa and japan they stand a very realistic chance in winning, but close.
Besides: Only because they have soviet equipment doesn't mean that they're not extremely well trained and disciplined. My perception of north koran morale and discipline are north korean propaganda though.

Um, no. They have about 24-48 hours worth of Petrol in an attack like that. It'd be an all out assault, but we would bomb the ever living fuck out of them. NK has no chance in the face of American air and naval superiority. Don't think we couldn't snipe out their AA weaponry and communication centers in the first few hours.

Nukes are the only chance they have. Not sure how effective the new missile system is going to be, so I'd guess that SK has about a 60-65% chance of taking a direct (and effective) strike. But that is just a gut hunch.

Except Trump is taller, thinner, and has already reassured us that he has no issues in the penis size department.

There's no evidence they have anything more than rudimentary nukes tho. The earthquake from their hydrogen bomb test was only as string as the ones from their fission bomb tests, so there's not even evidence that have a hydrogen bomb.

America could easily carpet bomb them with 500kt nukes and wipe them off the planet before they hit America with a single 10kt bomb

>So why don't we just send a sniper to take out this stupid fat tub of shit?

When do they murder Trump in the same way?

You forget that carpet bombing has gotten out of style in wwii.
Might have to dig that thing up though.

America won't. They can't due too the UN and stuff. Imagine the outrage if they nuked NK? Trump would have to declare marshal law. It might even be the end of our imperialist government.

Men on the ground don't mean shit. Like I said, we take out the majority of the communication centers and AA weaponry. They are fucking outmoded. In addition to running out of petrol, I wonder how far their starving assed legs can take them? The DMZ is mountainous, and there's no way that NK can get that many men across the divide as paratroopers. We'd cut them down like flies.

Why worry about nukes when you've got the MOABs?

If NK launched first then they'd have justification. It might mean an America city wiped off the map but I think trump would be enraged enough to use the football.

Fuck I can't type this morning...

Moab is good, but it's not the FOAB.....

>Men on the ground don't mean shit.
Tell that to the taliban and other durkas. While planes and heavy equipment are good to have they have a limited ability to do their job, especially when following rules of engagement etc.
This could become vietnam 2.0 all over again, and i don't think this time people will allow flame throwers and agent orange.

True, lol. Point being is we can put some serious damage on the ground without having to worry about OMG NUKES.

Everyone here is arguing about conventional warfare, how fucked SK would be with that amount of manpower massing against them.

Afghanistan is a whole different can of worms. I don't disagree. Taliban has the Russians backing them and a policy of 'outlast the bastards'.

Also, if you check the links you'll find that the same can be said for equipment, especially in terms of artillery and tanks. The south has more planes though.

Yeah, I guess that's true. On the other hand, a full on fireball and mushroom cloud vaporizing an entire city will instill more fear in your enemy than a 10t conventional bomb

>Taliban has the Russians backing them
Wouldn't it be in the general intrest of russia or other aspiring super powers who don't wanna be usa's bitch to weaken them? Seems like a good way to motivate such a supply contract.

What good is a tank if you don't have the gas to run it more than a few days? Plus you have to get that fucker across the DMZ, which with any mountainous terrain is going to be a bottleneck, and the US, Japan and SK are going to take advantage of that terrain.

And you're not taking into account AA defenses across the SK border. How does that stack up?

how the fuck do kill something that hides behind millions of brainwashed people?

>So why don't we just send a sniper to take out this stupid fat tub of shit?

I like his hairstyle

Yeah, Putin's got a multi-pronged front against the US (fucking with elections and free press, Syria, Afghanistan) and he's doing a pretty good job as of late.

Although after waking up this morning he's probably a little more than pissed since I'd imagine his own little ransomware side gig just bit him on the ass.

He serves a purpose.

The world doesn't want millions of uneducated, brainwashed refugees.

I was talking to Ex-Korean Soldiers about it. He has loyal followers who would go to war if you kill him. Its basically suicide for South Korea to make such a move. Believe me if it was viable to kill him I would of done it myself already.

Is everyone forgetting what happened in the last Korean War? CHINA YOU FUCKS CHINA

Yeah, that's why the Chinese keep propping them up.

There was this vice report (please don't hit me for occationally watching their stuff) which stated something about northern troups beeing 2 hours after the invasion away from seoul which seems reasonable when taking a look at google maps. This city WILL take major damage. I'm not sure how far their artillery can shoot though.

europe sure does

It's a bit of a different circumstance. The Chinese don't want war any more than we do. It would fuck both of our economies, dump shit tons of refugees on the Chinese and Japanese and make a mess of Asia in general. If KJU went off the rails and attacked, I would think the Chinese would step back and allow it to become the West's problem, though they'd make steps to keep the West off of their direct border.

Refugees from civil war are a little different than those of political assassination.

Will trade 3 disciplined north koreans for 1 muslim.

Ye but their women are fairly attractive and freshly brainwashed zombies I might stand a chance

I'll have to look up the report. I'm not a nutjob for either side, and I like some of Vice's content.

I agree that SK will have massive casualties, but I think the chance is highest that it will be by nukes more than anything. And it's basically a suicide mission by the North. I don't think Kim or any of his generals really want that scenario. They are the kings of their shitty little world, and I know they can't see a scenario where war works out in their favor. At least not more favorable than the status quo.

LOL if you like starving and stunted.

I like having him around, plus their propaganda writer is top notch

Their videos are pretty entertaining, too.

Sorry, we get it. A lot of people will be working to try to keep this from happening again.

What is his real worth ? If we start the war back up, Seoul is a city of 24 Million just over the border

>creating martyrs in a nation of utter zealotry.

Never do any, op, you plainly suck.

I'm saying that the US isn't gonna mess with it. They don't want to war with China, and NK doesn't want to be wiped off the map. It's not gonna happen.

youtu.be/gw_Hc3l3aQ0?t=825
Don't tell me you wouldn't.

LOL the pyjama people are just being strange as usual
Your trump has been wound up by the cringeist ruse

DING DOM CONCUM KIM and the pyjama army are threatening Japan because SONY are shit

I'd do everything in my power to save their traffic girls.

Who can't deny the validity of these hermit kingdom artists who distribute non retro communist propaganda common from 1952 without hesitation or even using contemporary phraseology. I love these guys, proof that time travel is happening

The OG/hipsters of communism.

And this is the reason why we must not nuke them.

definitely top tier, just like motorcycle babes in Peru.

top tier fo sure

Wait, this is a thing? Fuck, off to the googles. My morning is gone.

We must kidnap all the NK traffic women before nuking them, that loss would be too tragic

Yea, we're getting there.

this

OP is confirmed dumb cunt. Do you cunt's actually ever think about the stupid shit you ask, before you ask it?

oh my we love you Peru!

looks like nick cage with this haircut

One think about NK is they do seem to be a very feminist nation.

I don't know what they're paid, but they all seem to be in decent jobs.

Goddamnit man, you have culturally enhanced my life. I love you in the most heterosexual way possible.

Probably paid in beloved leader's semen.

>but they all seem to be in decent jobs.
MAYBE that's because everything you see goes through their propaganda channel.

NO ONE can afford a nuclear war. Specially NO ONE more than anyone else.

A nuclear war with modern bombs most life on earth within weeks if not days. Only thing alive would be cockroaches.

Executive Order 12333 forbids it.