Eternal /trap/ general. Post traps/shemales/sissies/mental illness nao!

Eternal /trap/ general. Post traps/shemales/sissies/mental illness nao!

Hii

How do I look?

New thread? Cool

Is that pic of you

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

>"Let's all be the same!!!"
Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.

Oh hais, can I be someones waifu someday?

Mmmm yummy

My Kik is onision13
I'll be waiting~

Keep waiting

Hope you guys like

do you fags have any non lewd pics with cute clothes

More of that booty pls

id fuck her raw and finish on the glasses

Yes

moar like this

Here is my booty boys

You got it ^.^

I so want to submit to a trap/sissy so bad

I gotcha fan, some may be pretty old though

Wanna submit to me?

Possibly

Need you with you bent over to get a full view

This qt still around?

Think about it

id fuck you

do you let your pets jerk off on your face?

>non lewd pics

Why?

wheres your general location?

I'd fuck him too. Love me a femboy.

Im back b

Like cock, balls and asshole.

Sup Sup Forums

California

more?

I have a similar photo :-O

They can cum on my feet if they earn it

damn, texas here

trying on my new vs pink bathing suit (;

Heavy metal fan?

Oh do you like this ass?

cause pics like these are cute but not slutty. you feel me fam

Looks like someone found mom's or sister's bathing suit.

femboi i kind of faver over trap i enjoy the fact they can cum hard and so much more >//

More traps should wear boyshorts. It's all panties and thongs with them.

yes please more

nice mouth id love to use it

how about i cum on your face and eat it ?

Not really, I like the style though. Going from that to mini shorts or just russian in winter. Idk, I like the change styles

More of this ass?

Ok, that's pretty fucking cute

Right on! I can respect that

Them eyes, them titties, you look good!

I'm with ya. I'm not big on shemales/trannies. I fucking love femboys and decent cd's though.

NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN

why do i have such a hard on then ?

Sorry user, but I'm them thong and panties for life

Should i let mine out?

stick a fork up that ass gurl damn you fine

As you wish

Rather have dick

Q T
me is here
hey qt
super cute, love piercings and tats :o
robin?

Yes

sluttttt

no a fork baby do it now while im still hard

Haha, no I'm not Robin, I'm Shelbi, you're pretty damned cute though. ^_^ do your do messaging apps?

Any more pics with your cute face? I think I'm in love.

There you go what do you think?

Thank you

Can you take one with your thong pulled aside?

Very nice

Where you from girl?

You really like?

Yeah i do!

okay Sup Forums im a trans girl who needs extra income for hormones. so im selling my nudes for paypal, or league of legends skins or steam games bc im a whore and also a faggot

Nice bod as well

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

>"Let's all be the same!!!"
Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.??!??!?!!?

meh dick needs more

i wanna facefuck ur cute face :0 messaging apps? like which one?
ok^^
i wish i had a tongue piercing ;^; i wanna tickle cock as i give head but i have a nosering~

cute any more :3

Are you a pervert? Every decent heterosexual male loves shemales!

Yes! Show them and I will cover my monitor with sperm!

Here you go
Oh my, threaten me more with a good time why don't you! And messaging apps like kik or whatevs. Cute nosering

Thanks i fluctuate

also tho, i have a job and trump sign just so you know im not actually doing this for income, i mostly just want extra cash so i can game and get fem
also pic related is me. i will take oc using this gag if someone hooks it up.

Geneva (Switzerland)
Wanted to do something on my nose, but like tongue, belly button and 1-2 tattoos is enough, would be too much otherwise, imo
The look of the piercing in itself is cool, imo, but yeah.. tickling cocks.. :d

i am hehe yes cant keep my hands off my self with all the cutties in this thread

kik?
thanks im about to blow a nasty one to your sexy cuteness

Most people post it for free so I think you're going to have a hard time selling unless you can offer something most people don't have/do

mebe :3
i have a kik but i don't use it too often ;^; i prefer come on here when i'm procrastinating and leave when i need to do homework .-.
btw you'd make such a hot toy~ ur pretty
i wanna be a tatted boi with cute tats all over my bod >~< that and snake bites

i wish my dick was in your mouth and not the ball gag

offering to do a ton of photos sent directly to someone. also i have cool toys like these handcuffs

i think your cute i wonder how that nose ring wold feel rubbing over my shaft

Do you have a kik?

Yeah, I got it, lol, but I don't use it very often
I usually just post here as well, but I'd like if you messaged me so we can talk about butts and stuff and stuffing butts.
Shrutchi is me, just look for the picture of turtle dicks, lol.

You're downright adorable.

I just want to eat some trap ass. Is that too much to ask?

well i cant do that but i can arrange for you to see more of me

hullo