I'm going to take mdma tomorrow any advice?

i'm going to take mdma tomorrow any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half a liter of water per hour and don't overdo it. Take some chewing gum as well. If you think you really like someone or are in love, remember you're hopped up on drugs. Also don't drink too much alcohol. I usually don't drink more than 2 beers and 2 shots.

sounds reasonable thanks

Yeah, water is the main thing.
A lot of my friends talk about chewing gum to keep you from chewing on your lips or their inside of your mouth, but I've never had that.

Buy some magnesium vitamins, it will help help with the chewing.
Also, check out this site:
rollsafe.org

haha thanks guys

you're going to die

MDMA is boring, take LSD!

Music will be your friend
Your dick will shrink so sex is awkward unless the other is on EX.
Sex is supposed to be orgasmic as fuck but i had trouble getting it up on X (aswell as LSD) some don't but some do.
I love EX but i prefer Acid IMHO, just make sure to stay hydrated.

Pass by a gas station and pick up a dick pill if you're rolling and want to have sex. Take both the ex and the dick pill at the same time. Have lots of good music planned ahead of time (house, trance, trap, or anything electronic is always a good choice.) Get something menthol... Cigarettes, gum, Vicks inhalers, candy.

Drink plenty of water throughout the experience and don't be afraid to explore sexually if that's the case.

Don't mix with alcohol, too much strain on your liver and you'll kill the roll, or yourself.

Good to mix with weed, shrooms, or LSD

Don't plan on moving about. You'll probs feel like you want to sit down and just enjoy music

Literally had some 2 days ago. water is the main thing stay hydrated. I dont like chewing gum myself because it tends to make me want to chew more, and i end up biting my cheeks, or waking up with a sore jaw.
Don't drink too much after you take it, like 3 drinks max or you just get the feeling of coming down and being super aware and its a let down after feeling so good.
Plan out what you want to do before hand because a lot of people end up sitting in a corner and talking, having stupid deep meaningfuls and wasting good feelings unless you're into that shit.
Essentially just enjoy yourself and focus on how you are feeling enjoy

Drink in sips
Know that everything will be ok
Be with good friends
Take vitamin c
Suckle on freshly squeezed orange
Enjoy
Dont over do for your first take small dose to test and continue if you feel ok
Take 5htp before you sleep 100mg per For the rest of the week

Dont mix.. Feel the md
Test your md v important!!Vicks are nice.. To the eyes especially

Is it like acid or what , not op

Hi, OP.
When you're dropping Molly, it's usually more efficient if you do more things right.

For example:

(Do this before you drop. Some hours ahead.)

-Don't eat heavy and fat food, eat some fruit, vegs, drink water instead of soda etc.

-Alcohol kills the trip, so does sugar

-Remember to drink water, but don't drink too much. If you're planning do dance, sweat alot, 1L water per hour is a safe rule.

-Do it in a good setting. This is important.

Have fun :)

Nah, man. Acid is a psychedelic, MDMA sort of is, but not in the same way. It shoots out your serotonin, which is why you love everyone while on it. You're still you, just loving everyone and bouncing like a rabbit on caffeine. LSD can take you anywhere. From wanting to call the ambulance 'cause you think you'll die to orgasming without an erection (happened to me. It was the best orgasm I ever had), it all depends what you bring with it and how much you took, how experienced you are, etc. It's quite like being in your own body while your mind is a neutral observer standing a bit away from you and checking your brain. If you never tried it, it's definitely worth trying out at 100-150ug for starters.

Eh idk.. After trying acid for the first time I don't want to do anything other than smoke weed :|

How was your experience? How strong was it? Who were you with and where?

Unlock the gun cabinet before hand

Watch this video while doing it and you may actually enjoy it on MDMA
youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

Was really strong, apparently the gel tab was double dosed. I was with like 1 friend and 3 of his friends , everyone was tripping but 1 person. I feel like I was stuck in my head the whole time, I got punched in the nose from reaching at one of the dudes faces for some reason and he hit me out of reaction or something

Ah. Well, if you *do* decide to try it again, do it with one of your friends who has experience. I never tripped with someone I didn't know. My first time I was alone, went to bed, thought I was sleeping, but when I opened my eyes the "dream" went on. Listening to music can be a good introduction to a trip. Pink Floyd, Om, some songs by Tool (not all, though), Black Sabbath (Planet Caravan), The Re Stoned, Samsara Blues Experiment, that sort of stuff. Don't listen to music during the entire trip. Then it's not what it can be.

All of them had experience, and I was listening to chill music in begining but it got really intense, I was sitting inbetween 2 people and kept leaning on them cause I couldn't sit up straight .. They were so warm :)

do not tell your secrets while high , remember this