Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zdka099ehmw
winteriscoming.net/2016/08/15/brandon-stark-is-competing-in-the-olympics/
mashable.com/2016/08/15/brandon-starc-gets-game-of-thrones-hashtag-rio/#Ixgo8bYTBaqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

azor name

KING IN THE NORTH

Ultra rare

the rares are the best

The king in the True North

Prove me wrong, between books and show, only three girls are fit for marriage to Jon Starkgaryen.

Dany

Yara

Sansa

Val, Margaery and Arya posters need not apply, Val doesn't exist in the show, Margaery's dead in the show, Arya's like 12 in the books and hasn't hit puberty.

Post season 1-Maisie.

Wanna fight?

phase 1 and phase 6 brans are the best

Would rather fuck to be honest.

underrated post

Based

What went wrong? She had potential. But then she grew in an odd way.

>Bran had to absorb the history of the world. The entire history of the world in imagery

What did Dabid mean by this?

Can Bran get the secret of Valyrian steel, Lightbringer, the Last Hero, Azor Ahai etc. ?

rip my dude

>>Bran had to absorb the history of the world. The entire history of the world in imagery
>What did Dabid mean by this?
dabid started watching the history channel.

ded general

What is dead may never die, unless it's a bran thread.

How about this...
If you could alter one event from the show, any event at all, what would it be? Keep in mind that altering this event will have a butterfly effect throughout the rest of the show.

Renly never betrays Stannis. They would easily take King's Landing with their combined forces and Stannis would sit the Iron Throne.

Best haircut in the 7 Kingdoms

From the show, Ned takes Renly up on his offer.

From the books, Hoster Tully never fosters Petyr

What about Varys then?

What about him?

He'd still unleash a horde of Dothraki into Westeros.

Would he though?

No Barristan dismissal means Dany dies to that Sorrowful Man and her dragons just go up for grabs.

Has to put some kinda damper in Varys' plans.

>3 hour old thread
>only 10 unique posters

Varys would still create a conflict between the houses.

Jon will die during the WW fight

Mark my words

He will marry none

Yeah but who would he have to back now in the show? D&D cut Aegon.

and for the books, all he'd have is Aegon, the Golden Company and whatever friends in the Reach they might have, but going by my scenario for the book change, no Petyr fostering, means a lot of shit changes, like possibly no marriage between Lysa and Jon Arryn since she would still be a maid and hadn't gotten knocked up, and if they do still get married, no tears of lys for Jon so he might uncover the truth, tell Robert, war happens, but the kingdom stays intact afterwards and Barristan still isn't dismissed so Dany still dies.

>kill main character
>bring main character back to life
>kill main character again

BRAVO Fat Man

He just won't survive the series, I just don't see it.

I personally think it'd be a waste to make him out to be special cause of his parents, kill him, bring him back to life, then kill him again.

Could've just changed him without killing him in the first place

I just think that he is too mythical a figure to survive, same with Dany. The dragons, snarkins and grumps will disappear and only Bran will be somewhere beyond the wall, just like before. The only thing people will remember are some obscure legends.

Dany fine since the House of the Undying visions show that she'll probably die fighting the Walkers, and she hasn't died yet unlike Jon. If Jon hadn't died before I'd be fine with it even if it sound very predictable with the hero sacrificing themselves, but him having died already would make it very cheap the second time around.

Her dragons less so since like with Jon,it'd feel cheap that dragons go extinct, dragons come back, then dragons all die again.

Can't see Bran being somewhere beyond the Wall, I don't even think there will be a Wall and judging by the show, there'll be no Children to help make a new one so there's no point in being up there.

Obscure legends sound like some bs cyclical shit to me. World is more connected now than it was last Long Night, there are more common languages and translations, there are skulls for the dragons and people knowing the origins or the free cities and knowing things like Valyria existed, so no reason stuff even more current should just devolve into legends. These won't be just legends set down by Septons thousands of years after or local folklore.

I mostly agree with this
youtu.be/Zdka099ehmw

But it could be wrong just like any theory. But I like this one.

This thread has been visited by Jon Starkgaryen, First of His Name, the White Wolf, The Prince that was Promised, Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, King and Warden of the North, Leader of the Free Folk, Wielder of Longclaw, Master of Ghost, the Lord of Light, R’hllor’s chosen son.

Hot redheads and last second cavalry charges will come to save you but only if you shout "THE KING IN THE NORTH"

Night you guys. Make sure to keep bumping this thread. I don't care if you just post "bump" or respond to this thread or post by calling me and others faggot, you keep this shit alive.

>17 minutes

I'm not watching all that shit, it's almost 5:00 am

Save it for later, it's good. Not some Preston BS.

is Cersei the greatest character in television history ? i honestly can't think of anyone who comes even close to her

The Hound doesn't save Sansa from rape

"THE KING IN THE NORTH"
I would kill for a redheaded girlfriend. With or without freckles.

Disgusting

Not bad for 42.

Hello

Hello

No such thing as dead bran thread. Only comfy bran thread

I believe the Branfag is crippled himself, there is no other way to explain why he is present 24/7.

Stannis would have fought against Robb. Boltons probably would have ended up in charge of North

> her dragons just go up for grabs.
This is even more dangerous. Whoever has the dragons would inevitably try to conquer Westeros

>implying there is only one branfag.
That pic was my first branposting itt

Friendly reminder that Jon is not a Targaryen.

It's a based Jon poster! Good thread.

I wanna kiss him lightly, and cuddle him tenderly.

im a branposter who barely ever has time to post here lately

I want him to wrap his pretty lips around my shaft, and run his tongue around the head of my dick as I stroke his hair and eventually cum in his mouth, then pull him into a kiss.

winteriscoming.net/2016/08/15/brandon-stark-is-competing-in-the-olympics/

>Game of Thrones fans have been following his quest for Olympic gold, in part because he’s an inspiration in a weary world, but mostly because he shares a name with one of their favorite characters.

>favorite characters

is it true?

ok, I take it back busyfag

post your tier rankings of the currently alive characters lads

god tier:
cersei
littlefinger
davos
tormund

great tier:
bran
varys
bronn
samwell
jaime
hound
olenna
lyanna

meh tier:
tyrion
jon
ayra
gilly
brienne
podrick
the mountain
yara
theon
meera
missandei
jorah
melisandre

shit tier:
robin
euron
dany
sansa
ellaria + other sand snakes

>god tier: littlefinger

thank you bitterfag

More wine, your grace?

>What did Dabid mean by this?

I don't think he even knows but figures pretentious windbaggery makes him seem intelligent. It's the sort of thing you'd more usually associate with Dan Weiss.

god tier:
Cersei (Perfect villain)
Brienne (Lovable warrior girl who tries really hard)
Davos (Lovable common man who tires really hard)
Arya (Pre-Braavos Lovable tough girl who tries really hard)
Tyrion (Pre-Essos Lovable cunning quip man who tires really hard)

Great Tier:
Samwell (Lovable underdog)
Jaime (MUH REDEMPTION)
The Hound (Impossible to hate bad guy)
Olenna (Very cool chick)
Tormund (Impossible to hate bad guy)
Robin (Genuinely creepy and unnerving)

Good Tier:
Bronn (A bro and funny)
Bran (Begrudgingly important)
Varys (Mysterious and interesting)
Lyanna (Cool chick)
Littlefinger (Mysterious and interesting)
Yara (Cool chick)
Melisandre (Begrudgingly important)
Jon (Points for being a bro)

Meh Tier:
Tyrion (Post-Essos Stupid drunk made of miracles)
Arya (Post-Braavos. Stupid girl made of miracles)
Gilly (Cute, but who cares)
Podrick (Barely used comic relief)
The Mountain (Generic scary villain)
Theon (Unsympathetic tragic character)
Meera (Cute but who cares)
Missandei (Cute but who cares)
Jorah (Unsympathetic tragic character)
Sansa (Underdeveloped)
Euron (Generic villain with a sense of humor)

Shit Tier:
Dany (Mary Sue)
Ellaria + other sand snakes (Unfortunately unimportant)

bump

Part of me thinks that, but another part of me thinks that we already saw him die. Even if he stays dead that second time it's like 'meh?'

Valar Morghulis

He even has a little Sweetrobin lol

I mean why should he get a free pass? He cheated the laws of nature. It'd be very GRRMesque if he were to die because of that, when his purpose is fulfilled, beating the WWs or such.

she was chosen because she is cute, not hot

How is Dany a Mary Sue and Jon isn't? Their stories are, basically, the same thing.

I always lol at the people on reddit who think that Sophie is an actress with potential because she is "hot". That's not what makes actors great...

theres this too

mashable.com/2016/08/15/brandon-starc-gets-game-of-thrones-hashtag-rio/#Ixgo8bYTBaqI

>Australian athlete Brandon Starc's performance in Rio has been bolstered by waves of support from Game of Thrones fans, due to the Olympian sharing a name (minus the "k") with their beloved Three-Eyed Raven and now-youngest surviving member of House Stark.

>lets pretend hating bran isn't a meme and that bandwagonfag plebians haven't been riding it for the last six years

Because apparently bros before hoes or some shit like that

Who said anything about being hot? Why can't she look like a cute woman? Why did she grow up to look misshapen?

Jon navigates out of danger in more believable ways. And when he does, he isn't handed entire armies. Jon's struggles feel more weighted, and his gains aren't overly extravagant.

Dany does literally nothing, and inexplicably gains the respect of everyone around her. She literally got an army because she magically can't be burned to death. Woooow.

I guess, but story wise it feels...I don't know...like cheap? If he hadn't died once already then yeah I agree, but he didn't. Dany dying would be though. Also, you guys claim that GRRM is all about subverting tropes and shit and the hero sacrificing himself for the greater good is tropey, too, isn't it?

Especially since people are expecting it.

In all honesty I bet she will be approached for more roles, because she is 'hot.' While Maisie was the one nominated for an Emmy.

She looks like half of my former female classmates, and her acting isn't that great, her voice is weird. She is not a great actress, but I wish her all the best nonetheless.

>Jon navigates out of danger in more believable ways. And when he does, he isn't handed entire armies. Jon's struggles feel more weighted, and his gains aren't overly extravagant.

you are trying too hard with this

>Who said anything about being hot? Why can't she look like a cute woman? Why did she grow up to look misshapen?

Ask god or the genepool or why do you ask such stupid questions?

Based Branbros

By the end of Season 1, Dany had dragons, and a small khalasar. All she had to do was take Dothraki dick, and then not burn. By Season 3, she has an army. And how did she get it? She allowed a bunch of orbiting cucks to do all the hard work, while sat back and looked impressive donning dragons on her shoulders.

By Season 3, Jon is labelled a traitor, and the only person he loved wants him dead.

>why do you ask such stupid questions?
To make conversation, brudda.

Subverting tropes doesn't mean completely ignoring them. He will sacrifice himself, with a twist, that's what subverting means.

But I could be wrong of course. Who knows what trope he chose for Snow.

>To make conversation, brudda.

What's there to say, the world is full of less than beautiful people, how is that news?

plebians are not allowed to like bran anymore though, he's ours now. they can fuck off with their history of bad taste back to jon stu and dany sue. i want them to be absolutely assblasted when bran inevitably becomes endgame kitn and saves everyone and rebuilds westeros.

Well it interesting how she started with potential. And then she turned out to be ugly. How is that allowed?

Sansa was also cuter before she grew up, it happens.

Oof, that's unfortunate too.
And Bran! Those stark kids, man. They really got unlucky.

I mean, it's not like Robin, you know? Robin was kind of a weird looking kid. You figured he was going to be a weird looking adult. And then,yea, he's older now and still kind of weird looking. That's what you expect. But Sans, Bran, and Ayra all slid down the scale.

I'd ship that, imagine the witty conversations they would have.

On a sidenote the winner in terms of sliding up the scale belongs to Neville Longbottom

Had to google who that was. But wow, you're right! That's not a slide on the scale, that's a full digivolution

Still looks like an ugly chav, suppose it's better than a fat nerd

So ummm... what is Jon's tax policy?