First of all, I'd like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for the victory tonight

>First of all, I'd like to thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ for the victory tonight

Name 12 athletes who have said it

>"Fuck off, this is a sports imageboard you stupid weeaboo"

well depends on the sport, but if we're talking about american sports, a good percentage of players come from religious backgrounds, that or they did some fucked up shit pre-success and only became religious to calm their conscience.

98% of MMA fighters, my black friend

>LeBron losing the finals in his first year in Miami
>"Just wasn't in God's plan for me to win this year"

basically any player who does the self cross as a celebration is saying that

>You've got a beautiful city and great people (trying to win over fans in a shit hole you can't wait to get out of)

nearly every football player college and pro says something like it in the post game interview

I'm honored to win this trophy, it's been my dream forever. I'll go home and celebrate by drinking a crate of cold Coors Lite, only $10.99 at your local walmart!

>Getting triggered by someone's harmless beliefs.

Wew lad.

>I would like to blame God for this defeat, I have to question why He wasn't with me today

wow really?

>harmless

religion is the single most harmful idea on the planet

Literally this. Christcucks will get triggered by this but shit on islam one Sup Forums

How many people has the athlete op quoted killed in the name of Christ? His beliefs have harmed no one.

Atheism killed millions in China and Russia. Religion is not the problem. Extremist, fundamentalist ideologies are.

along with various secular ideologies, yeah

Stop believing in jews

(you)

>Religion is not the problem
>Extremist, fundamentalist ideologies are
>Religion != fundamentalist ideologies

>Doesn't believe in Santa Claus
>Still believes in jesus

>Going to hell

They literally aren't the same. Atheism has fundamental principles as well. "Non-belief" is the central one.
t. Mexican intellectual.

>Mexican intellectual
So a retard in the first world?

>first for weeb shit

>First of all, I'd like to thank the devil for the loss tonight

Tom Brady's post-game Super Bowl 42 interview was pretty shocking, but I guess the 00s were a different time